Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Senior Quotes
1 2 3
mine was a lyric from star shopping by lil peep "look at the sky tonight, all of the stars have a reason a reason to shine, a reason like mine and im fallin' to pieces"
mine was a lyric from star shopping by lil peep "look at the sky tonight, all of the stars have a reason a reason to shine, a reason like mine and im fallin' to pieces"
kZjIfse.gif
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/62/0c/71620cae3f42d3ef377377409ae255d7.png[/img]
71620cae3f42d3ef377377409ae255d7.png
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Haven't graduated yet, but I'll probably choose something stupid like a Vine, some random anime quote, or something that came directly from the Bee Movie script
Haven't graduated yet, but I'll probably choose something stupid like a Vine, some random anime quote, or something that came directly from the Bee Movie script
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I'm too cheap to buy one they cost like 15 bucks
I'm too cheap to buy one they cost like 15 bucks
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Mine was a link to a gif of a cat in sunglasses

(i knew the yearbook club pretty well so i got away with it haha)
Mine was a link to a gif of a cat in sunglasses

(i knew the yearbook club pretty well so i got away with it haha)
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
haven't graduated yet since i'm the graduating class of next year but i think mine will be either a bojack horseman quote or one of the many quotes from Your Name, some might be:
"Our timelines weren't in step. If time can really be turned back, give me one last chance."
"Treasure the experience. Dreams fade away after you wake up."
"Thanks for today. This is far enough. You be happy someday too."
the movie lives rent free in my head :)

i swear i had more misc quotes but i've forgotten them i think the rest of them are song lyrics, yea that sounds right
edit: just saw an undertale post here and genocide route ALSO lives rent free in my head i think one of them would be:
"How strange...I've never seen a flower cry before."
haven't graduated yet since i'm the graduating class of next year but i think mine will be either a bojack horseman quote or one of the many quotes from Your Name, some might be:
"Our timelines weren't in step. If time can really be turned back, give me one last chance."
"Treasure the experience. Dreams fade away after you wake up."
"Thanks for today. This is far enough. You be happy someday too."
the movie lives rent free in my head :)

i swear i had more misc quotes but i've forgotten them i think the rest of them are song lyrics, yea that sounds right
edit: just saw an undertale post here and genocide route ALSO lives rent free in my head i think one of them would be:
"How strange...I've never seen a flower cry before."
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
“i did meet some insufferable people, but they also met me” is a strong contender for this year
“i did meet some insufferable people, but they also met me” is a strong contender for this year
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Mine was a quote from the Aeneid bc I'm a Latin/Classics nerd ^^ I put both the Latin and English, but the Latin part got cut off XD It was "Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit", which means "Perhaps it will help to remember these things some day". Idk why but that line has always stuck with me.
Mine was a quote from the Aeneid bc I'm a Latin/Classics nerd ^^ I put both the Latin and English, but the Latin part got cut off XD It was "Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit", which means "Perhaps it will help to remember these things some day". Idk why but that line has always stuck with me.
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
I had that one Mewtwo quote from Pokemon the First Movie for mine!
“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”
- Mewtwo
I had that one Mewtwo quote from Pokemon the First Movie for mine!
“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”
- Mewtwo
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
[quote name="KnucklePuck" date="2020-11-11 13:02:53" ] "Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a Nuclear Winter." [/quote] I'm getting flashbacks. You win lol
KnucklePuck wrote on 2020-11-11 13:02:53:
"Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a Nuclear Winter."
I'm getting flashbacks. You win lol
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
1 2 3