Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daylight Savings?
1 2 3
[quote name="Spiderbee" date="2020-10-28 19:22:17" ] Getting that extra hour is always nice. Losing it again isn't so nice. [/quote] Yeah... luckily for me, measured time has no meaning other than interaction with other people so daylight savings doesn't bother me at all
Spiderbee wrote on 2020-10-28 19:22:17:
Getting that extra hour is always nice. Losing it again isn't so nice.
Yeah... luckily for me, measured time has no meaning other than interaction with other people so daylight savings doesn't bother me at all
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
I grew up in a place that doesn't have daylight savings, so when I moved to a place that has it, it was kinda weird.

I enjoy gaining the extra hour, but dislike losing the extra hour. It's a weird feeling.
I grew up in a place that doesn't have daylight savings, so when I moved to a place that has it, it was kinda weird.

I enjoy gaining the extra hour, but dislike losing the extra hour. It's a weird feeling.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Daylight Savings Time is useless. When I lived in Japan, they did not have it. It sure was nice not having to worry about losing or gaining an hour out of nowhere. Surprised that most places haven’t dumped Daylight Savings Time all together. Why do they hold so doggedly onto this outdated practice?
Daylight Savings Time is useless. When I lived in Japan, they did not have it. It sure was nice not having to worry about losing or gaining an hour out of nowhere. Surprised that most places haven’t dumped Daylight Savings Time all together. Why do they hold so doggedly onto this outdated practice?
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
For some reason I thought the topic title said Delightful Sausages...?

Anyway, as others have already stated: Extra sleep Good, losing sleep Bad
For some reason I thought the topic title said Delightful Sausages...?

Anyway, as others have already stated: Extra sleep Good, losing sleep Bad
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
It's useless. Completely useless.

buuuut I live in a place where there isn't Daylight Savings, so uh
It's useless. Completely useless.

buuuut I live in a place where there isn't Daylight Savings, so uh
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
I needed it during my highschool years. It was helpful so I didn't walk to school when it was pitchblack outside. Yeah I would walk near houses and businesses when I could but the extra light didn't hurt.
I needed it during my highschool years. It was helpful so I didn't walk to school when it was pitchblack outside. Yeah I would walk near houses and businesses when I could but the extra light didn't hurt.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
i can't leave my house after 5 pm this time of year. i don't want to get kidnapped or hurt by some dude while i'm trying to grocery shop. :|
i can't leave my house after 5 pm this time of year. i don't want to get kidnapped or hurt by some dude while i'm trying to grocery shop. :|
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
all I know is I got an extra hour of sleep this morning and it was fabulous.
all I know is I got an extra hour of sleep this morning and it was fabulous.
I don't want it very confusing and I don't see the purpose at all
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
[quote name="StaticSeraph" date="2020-11-01 16:39:38" ] I don't want it very confusing and I don't see the purpose at all [/quote] I keep thinking its later then it actually is.
StaticSeraph wrote on 2020-11-01 16:39:38:
I keep thinking its later then it actually is.
1 2 3