Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daylight Savings?
1 2 3
[quote name="Spiderbee" date="2020-10-28 19:22:17" ] Getting that extra hour is always nice. Losing it again isn't so nice. It just messes with my already extremely fragile sleep schedule, and it always takes a while to get used to. It'd be nice if we just stuck to one instead. [/quote] Exactly my thoughts. Every single year I wish we'd get rid of it. Still hasn't happened but that won't stop me from hating the concept.
Spiderbee wrote on 2020-10-28 19:22:17:
Getting that extra hour is always nice. Losing it again isn't so nice. It just messes with my already extremely fragile sleep schedule, and it always takes a while to get used to. It'd be nice if we just stuck to one instead.

Exactly my thoughts. Every single year I wish we'd get rid of it. Still hasn't happened but that won't stop me from hating the concept.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
It has no place in this day and age and should be done away with completely.
It has no place in this day and age and should be done away with completely.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I think it is pretty unnecessary. Isn't it just losing 1 hour on tge clock? then I have to wake up 1 hour earlier!
I think it is pretty unnecessary. Isn't it just losing 1 hour on tge clock? then I have to wake up 1 hour earlier!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
as someone whose days have forever and ever been 24 hours long, get well soon /joke
as someone whose days have forever and ever been 24 hours long, get well soon /joke
1dgHJ.gif
Never experienced it, but it sounds ridiculous and pointless.
Never experienced it, but it sounds ridiculous and pointless.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3