Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Hollow Knight
1 2 ... 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 ... 3142 3143
I roleplay every
Stinkin'
Day
I roleplay every
Stinkin'
Day
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
mood same

the most extensive one I'm doing rn is an among us ship rp between a crewmate and impostor and it has gotten BIG

I designed "true form" impostors and we both did impostor planetary systems and genders and motivations and even some culture as well

there's also a huge thing with MIRA being basically an evil corporation with a very vapid stupid rich girl owner

but the best part is the puffballs

they're little animals that are just...fluffy balls with a face
mood same

the most extensive one I'm doing rn is an among us ship rp between a crewmate and impostor and it has gotten BIG

I designed "true form" impostors and we both did impostor planetary systems and genders and motivations and even some culture as well

there's also a huge thing with MIRA being basically an evil corporation with a very vapid stupid rich girl owner

BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
I once did this huge 4-person HK RP and it was amazing
But then it very sadly died off, and one person couldn't really be online, so yeah
Now I'm just doing an ongoing timeline with Scorch while I wait for ideas for a new OC that I'll get really attached to
But then it very sadly died off, and one person couldn't really be online, so yeah
Now I'm just doing an ongoing timeline with Scorch while I wait for ideas for a new OC that I'll get really attached to
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
[quote name="BFD666" date="2021-04-21 17:07:59" ] mood same the most extensive one I'm doing rn is an among us ship rp between a crewmate and impostor and it has gotten BIG I designed "true form" impostors and we both did impostor planetary systems and genders and motivations and even some culture as well there's also a huge thing with MIRA being basically an evil corporation with a very vapid stupid rich girl owner but the best part is the puffballs they're little animals that are just...fluffy balls with a face [/quote] Oh my gosh where can I find this this sounds amazing I want to read it. I love that stuff. I currently have a idea sitting around thayt I haven't written. Also unrelated but I DID IT AFTER 30-40 HOURS I CAN CALL MY The Pathless RUN COMPLETE! Now time to play ABZÛ.
BFD666 wrote on 2021-04-21 17:07:59:
mood same

Oh my gosh where can I find this this sounds amazing I want to read it.

I love that stuff. I currently have a idea sitting around thayt I haven't written.

Also unrelated but I DID IT AFTER 30-40 HOURS I CAN CALL MY The Pathless RUN COMPLETE! Now time to play ABZÛ.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
here's the link :D

warning it does get a little steamy at times but nothing that would violate fr rules lmao

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2935480/1

if you're looking for murder though there's not a lot of it, the crewmate finds out about the impostor right off the bat and they get attached to each other pretty quickly
here's the link :D

warning it does get a little steamy at times but nothing that would violate fr rules lmao

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2935480/1

if you're looking for murder though there's not a lot of it, the crewmate finds out about the impostor right off the bat and they get attached to each other pretty quickly
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
I would read that
But d a n g it's long
I would read that
But d a n g it's long
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
[quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2021-04-21 17:13:39" ] I once did this huge 4-person HK RP and it was amazing But then it very sadly died off, and one person couldn't really be online, so yeah Now I'm just doing an ongoing timeline with Scorch while I wait for ideas for a new OC that I'll get really attached to [/quote] ... I think I'm trying too hard [size=0]Maybe an idea will come to me..? [size=0]Idk [size=0]... [size=0]I wanna make a ship child but idk what Orchid looks like [size=0]And the ship died a tragic death So yeah
ShiftingWind wrote on 2021-04-21 17:13:39:
I think I'm trying too hard
Maybe an idea will come to me..?
Idk
I wanna make a ship child but idk what Orchid looks like
And the ship died a tragic death
So yeah
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects: