Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Undertale/Deltarune
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 117 118
[quote name="ShadowTender" date="2020-12-04 15:34:27" ] [quote name="reptilesnacks" date="2020-12-04 14:49:14" ] frisk uses they/them pronouns in canon and thats all i have to say abt it [/quote] [/quote] Yes-eth
ShadowTender wrote on 2020-12-04 15:34:27:
reptilesnacks wrote on 2020-12-04 14:49:14:
frisk uses they/them pronouns in canon and thats all i have to say abt it
Yes-eth
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
@Dragonfruiteen You might want to see this place :)
@Dragonfruiteen You might want to see this place :)
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
im gonna try to learn a bunch of undertale songs on my flute but theyre all in weird key signatures for me so theyre kinda hard haha (i used to know fallen down but i forgot rip)
im gonna try to learn a bunch of undertale songs on my flute but theyre all in weird key signatures for me so theyre kinda hard haha (i used to know fallen down but i forgot rip)
cLyqlLC.png ohIIK44.gif ryI0nlX.png iI9ljTj.png
*stares intensely at cello* *thinks of my ability to only play like three UT songs on it* Good luck, dear sir
*stares intensely at cello* *thinks of my ability to only play like three UT songs on it* Good luck, dear sir
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
I once tried to learn megalovania on piano
Oh and the "Judgement" one
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
[quote name="Verdes" date="2020-12-08 14:16:34" ] I once tried to learn megalovania on piano Oh and the "Judgement" one [/quote] How did that go?
Verdes wrote on 2020-12-08 14:16:34:
How did that go?
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
[quote name="Screenmaster" date="2020-12-08 14:37:40" ] [quote name="Verdes" date="2020-12-08 14:16:34" ] I once tried to learn megalovania on piano Oh and the "Judgement" one [/quote] How did that go? [/quote] Well since my piano is broken and I can't play anything, not very good XD Fun fact: It broke after I was learning how to play Gaster theme. Literally, I went out of room for a while, came back and my piano wouldn't make a sound to this day :(
Screenmaster wrote on 2020-12-08 14:37:40:
How did that go?
Well since my piano is broken and I can't play anything, not very good XD
Fun fact: It broke after I was learning how to play Gaster theme. Literally, I went out of room for a while, came back and my piano wouldn't make a sound to this day :(
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
[quote name="Verdes" date="2020-12-09 01:05:23" ] [quote name="Screenmaster" date="2020-12-08 14:37:40" ] [quote name="Verdes" date="2020-12-08 14:16:34" ] I once tried to learn megalovania on piano Oh and the "Judgement" one [/quote] How did that go? [/quote] Well since my piano is broken and I can't play anything, not very good XD Fun fact: It broke after I was learning how to play Gaster theme. Literally, I went out of room for a while, came back and my piano wouldn't make a sound to this day :( [/quote] Your piano sure did a "Name yourself Gaster - game crashes and starts over" huh xD Aw, it's unpleasant that it broke tho
Verdes wrote on 2020-12-09 01:05:23:
Screenmaster wrote on 2020-12-08 14:37:40:
How did that go?
Well since my piano is broken and I can't play anything, not very good XD
Fun fact: It broke after I was learning how to play Gaster theme. Literally, I went out of room for a while, came back and my piano wouldn't make a sound to this day :(

Your piano sure did a "Name yourself Gaster - game crashes and starts over" huh xD
Aw, it's unpleasant that it broke tho
Hi! I'm DaFlangstLairde!
Call me Vergilius, Fluffy, or any nickname you'd like
He/they
Can we talk about the LGBT representation in Undertale though? It's just absolutely crazy that a game with two girls KISSING and DATING became so popular. I feel so proud
Can we talk about the LGBT representation in Undertale though? It's just absolutely crazy that a game with two girls KISSING and DATING became so popular. I feel so proud
[quote name="Everyone" date="2020-12-09 15:29:20" ] Can we talk about the LGBT representation in Undertale though? It's just absolutely crazy that a game with two girls KISSING and DATING became so popular. I feel so proud [/quote] I know right??? It’s seriously great.
Everyone wrote on 2020-12-09 15:29:20:
I know right??? It’s seriously great.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 117 118