Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about--
1 2
(just to save space in the title)
Tell me about your current obsession!

Honestly this is lowkey an excuse for me to talk about mine, since I have no one to talk about it with.

Maybe you're like me and can't really talk about it with anyone (that would understand at least), or maybe you just wanna talk about it! You might meet some new people :D

Anyways, my current obsession is a capella. Specifically Home Free (url leads to their youtube)!

Ever since I saw Pitch Perfect some years ago, I've always love the idea of it. I didn't actually get into it until a couple years ago. Started out with Pentatonix, and through them I found Home Free. They quickly became my favorite, even though I'm not the biggest fan of country.

Oh? I didn't mention they're a country group?? Sorry about that. But as I said above, there's just something about a capella that I really enjoy, and I have yet to find/listen to a song of theirs (or cover) that I dislike. They're just all around amazing.

not to mention they have an amazing bass that in my humble opinion-- is the best.

I could go on and on about them, so if you wanna ask me any questions about them, go for it! Also, if you decide to give them a listen, I'd recommend not doing Mayday until you're familiar with each member and their role. That is if you actually listen to multiple songs I guess >>

If you wanna start, the ones I always see reactors (yeah, I'm that person..) listen to is either Ring of Fire or Country Fried Pop Medley. But really any song would be a great introduction to them imo.

Anyways I'm done >> Like I said feel free to ask me questions about them ^^ And gush about your obsession at the moment :D

(I hope there's not a thread like this around that I don't know about >> I didn't wanna necro anything)
(just to save space in the title)
Tell me about your current obsession!

Honestly this is lowkey an excuse for me to talk about mine, since I have no one to talk about it with.

Maybe you're like me and can't really talk about it with anyone (that would understand at least), or maybe you just wanna talk about it! You might meet some new people :D

Anyways, my current obsession is a capella. Specifically Home Free (url leads to their youtube)!

Ever since I saw Pitch Perfect some years ago, I've always love the idea of it. I didn't actually get into it until a couple years ago. Started out with Pentatonix, and through them I found Home Free. They quickly became my favorite, even though I'm not the biggest fan of country.

Oh? I didn't mention they're a country group?? Sorry about that. But as I said above, there's just something about a capella that I really enjoy, and I have yet to find/listen to a song of theirs (or cover) that I dislike. They're just all around amazing.

not to mention they have an amazing bass that in my humble opinion-- is the best.

I could go on and on about them, so if you wanna ask me any questions about them, go for it! Also, if you decide to give them a listen, I'd recommend not doing Mayday until you're familiar with each member and their role. That is if you actually listen to multiple songs I guess >>

If you wanna start, the ones I always see reactors (yeah, I'm that person..) listen to is either Ring of Fire or Country Fried Pop Medley. But really any song would be a great introduction to them imo.

Anyways I'm done >> Like I said feel free to ask me questions about them ^^ And gush about your obsession at the moment :D

(I hope there's not a thread like this around that I don't know about >> I didn't wanna necro anything)
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Devil Survivor 2(the original game).

like, it's so good. Most people hear the word Atlus and are like, PERSONA 5/4/3 but DeSu is an underrated series.

Chr designs on the box were better than in-game though(understandably, since this was 9 years ago)

also Anguished One I'm obsessed with him/it(technically AI but also not...so confusing )
Devil Survivor 2(the original game).

like, it's so good. Most people hear the word Atlus and are like, PERSONA 5/4/3 but DeSu is an underrated series.

Chr designs on the box were better than in-game though(understandably, since this was 9 years ago)

also Anguished One I'm obsessed with him/it(technically AI but also not...so confusing )
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
Google translate videos

(also isn't Home Free that group that did the Millennials song parody thing? or am I thinking of a different group? I know I recognize that name from somewhere, i think my dad used to watch them all the time)
Google translate videos

(also isn't Home Free that group that did the Millennials song parody thing? or am I thinking of a different group? I know I recognize that name from somewhere, i think my dad used to watch them all the time)
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
@MaybeBellaBoo
Those videos are great xD It's not a GT vid, but one of my favorite videos of all time is that video of misspellings of pregnant. It gets me every time xD

(I'm not sure? Looking through their YT, I didn't see anything. And looking up "millennial song" doesn't get me anything either >> Do you happen to remember the name of the song by chance?)
@MaybeBellaBoo
Those videos are great xD It's not a GT vid, but one of my favorite videos of all time is that video of misspellings of pregnant. It gets me every time xD

(I'm not sure? Looking through their YT, I didn't see anything. And looking up "millennial song" doesn't get me anything either >> Do you happen to remember the name of the song by chance?)
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Oop, it was a different channel. Just looked it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLpE1Pa8vvI&ab_channel=WatermarkChurch
Oop, it was a different channel. Just looked it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLpE1Pa8vvI&ab_channel=WatermarkChurch
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
@MaybeBellaBoo
Lol xD It's a catchy song. I was boppin' my head :D
@MaybeBellaBoo
Lol xD It's a catchy song. I was boppin' my head :D
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Step by Vampire Weekend
That music is so GREAT
Step by Vampire Weekend
That music is so GREAT
dayvxna-213c362e-7ebe-4009-a350-30adac498168.png
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
he - him || it isn't lucifer, it's lucifUr, with an U. || FR + 4
art shop
current obsession is Risk of Rain 2
it's not a SUPER new release but the game is incredible
it's an arcade-like game with stages and a ton of different items you can collect on your runs, and there are 1000+ different kind of runs you can do. There's no wrong way to play the game.
There's also different parts of the stages where if you do the right things you can loop back to the start and get through like 20 stages instead of just going through 7 and defeating Mithrix.
ALSO Mithrix is a super cool boss. I had no clue how the game would end but I wasn't expecting to fight Mithrix, the king of nothing, and then watch the moon start to explode around me
it's a super fun just hack and slash game with a little lore you need to find in logbooks
im not into the lore that much but when I love doing god runs like will o' the wisp and ceremonial daggers so i can just run around and not even have to attack anything and they just explode.

music-wise ive been really into these few couple songs released by Teenage Disaster (im so sad he doesn't have more) and also like EVERY song by Karmaara
current obsession is Risk of Rain 2
it's not a SUPER new release but the game is incredible
it's an arcade-like game with stages and a ton of different items you can collect on your runs, and there are 1000+ different kind of runs you can do. There's no wrong way to play the game.
There's also different parts of the stages where if you do the right things you can loop back to the start and get through like 20 stages instead of just going through 7 and defeating Mithrix.
ALSO Mithrix is a super cool boss. I had no clue how the game would end but I wasn't expecting to fight Mithrix, the king of nothing, and then watch the moon start to explode around me
it's a super fun just hack and slash game with a little lore you need to find in logbooks
im not into the lore that much but when I love doing god runs like will o' the wisp and ceremonial daggers so i can just run around and not even have to attack anything and they just explode.

music-wise ive been really into these few couple songs released by Teenage Disaster (im so sad he doesn't have more) and also like EVERY song by Karmaara
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Hmm, this one's kinda fun-
So I recently found a pairing/characters I like and I'm compiling a playlist for them. It's for a genre I don't really listen to and older music (nothing really before 2010, except I think one or two of them?) so it's been interesting to look at new things.

its been the only thing i'm listening to because i desperately want to write a lore-heavy book about them but i still need to work out the ending in my head
Hmm, this one's kinda fun-
So I recently found a pairing/characters I like and I'm compiling a playlist for them. It's for a genre I don't really listen to and older music (nothing really before 2010, except I think one or two of them?) so it's been interesting to look at new things.

its been the only thing i'm listening to because i desperately want to write a lore-heavy book about them but i still need to work out the ending in my head
0000000000000-10-16-23-20231021222322.png
WOF and more Warriors. Oh, and Children of Blood and Bone. I'm also obsessed with cats. Cats are everywhere even though I can't have one. Cat is background, cat friend, cat is in book(s), cat is everything
WOF and more Warriors. Oh, and Children of Blood and Bone. I'm also obsessed with cats. Cats are everywhere even though I can't have one. Cat is background, cat friend, cat is in book(s), cat is everything
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2