Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is the worst movie you have seen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'd say Cats, but I didn't actually watch it. I just know exactly what it's like. I love the musical, but the movie is disgraceful.

I didn't like the Emoji Movie at all.
I'd say Cats, but I didn't actually watch it. I just know exactly what it's like. I love the musical, but the movie is disgraceful.

I didn't like the Emoji Movie at all.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
okay like i dont watch a lot of movies but i wanted to watch something scary so i watched geralds game and the ending was so hardcore stupid and ridiculous i was mad lol
okay like i dont watch a lot of movies but i wanted to watch something scary so i watched geralds game and the ending was so hardcore stupid and ridiculous i was mad lol
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa
Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
The Evil Dead. I don't really hate it but the characters are just so so stupid. It was very frustrating.
Also, Cats.
The Evil Dead. I don't really hate it but the characters are just so so stupid. It was very frustrating.
Also, Cats.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
Mega Shark vs. Mecha Shark.

Look; I love bad movies. I laughed all the way through Birdemic, a group viewing of The Room with all of us riffing was one of the best times I've had with friends, and my dad and I love Sharknado (though that franchise has kinda overstayed its welcome IMO).

And I Am here...Now was...well that movie certainly happened.

Also whenever there's a Rifftrax Live showing at a theater near us, we all make it out there.

But Mega Shark vs. Mecha Shark was just...bland to the point of boring. Everyone in that movie was very clearly just in it to get a paycheck and forget about the entire thing. Nobody looked like they were at least trying to have fun and/or ham it up.
Mega Shark vs. Mecha Shark.

Look; I love bad movies. I laughed all the way through Birdemic, a group viewing of The Room with all of us riffing was one of the best times I've had with friends, and my dad and I love Sharknado (though that franchise has kinda overstayed its welcome IMO).

And I Am here...Now was...well that movie certainly happened.

Also whenever there's a Rifftrax Live showing at a theater near us, we all make it out there.

But Mega Shark vs. Mecha Shark was just...bland to the point of boring. Everyone in that movie was very clearly just in it to get a paycheck and forget about the entire thing. Nobody looked like they were at least trying to have fun and/or ham it up.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Joshua and the Promised Land. Allow me to be the one to tell you that this is the FINISHED version that went out on DVD and my grandma got for us one easter. We watched it maybe twice and then it uh... [i]mysteriously vanished[/i]. [img]https://i.imgur.com/DIhTLkL.png[/img]
Joshua and the Promised Land.

Allow me to be the one to tell you that this is the FINISHED version that went out on DVD and my grandma got for us one easter. We watched it maybe twice and then it uh... mysteriously vanished.

DIhTLkL.png
okay maybe it’s not the worst movie but I did not like endgame- I seriously don’t get the hype for it because it just didn’t seem like a fitting ending. I mean I was glad tony died cause I did not like his character at all ugh
okay maybe it’s not the worst movie but I did not like endgame- I seriously don’t get the hype for it because it just didn’t seem like a fitting ending. I mean I was glad tony died cause I did not like his character at all ugh
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Aladdin(2020), Cyberbully, Mulan(2020), The Last Airbender, Cats, The amazing spiderman 2, After Earth just to name a few

I have an extremely long list of movies that were so bad in terms of editing, plot, acting
Aladdin(2020), Cyberbully, Mulan(2020), The Last Airbender, Cats, The amazing spiderman 2, After Earth just to name a few

I have an extremely long list of movies that were so bad in terms of editing, plot, acting
opcExsG.png
pyAp3dI.png
jFZJEcu.png
WKtl2lb.png
I, like many others, was subjected to Birdemic, and Avalanche. I'm also not a huge fan of marvel movies.
I, like many others, was subjected to Birdemic, and Avalanche. I'm also not a huge fan of marvel movies.
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
Uhhhh I dunno if I'm allowed to mention it here but (I guess tw for the fact that this movie can bring up some not good stuff)

cuties
Uhhhh I dunno if I'm allowed to mention it here but (I guess tw for the fact that this movie can bring up some not good stuff)

cuties
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7