Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is the worst movie you have seen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
dragon ball evolution hurt my soul in every single way
dragon ball evolution hurt my soul in every single way
Detective Pikachu.

Perhaps because it was intended for a much younger demographic, but I did not enjoy this film very much. There were plot holes big enough to fly a Rayquaza through and world inconsistencies that were jarring enough for me to be unable to suspend my disbelief. The villain's plan also fell apart after 5 seconds of scrutiny. I did like some of the live action Pokemon designs, though.

It does, however, add another entry to the "Bill Nighy faces off against sassy talking CGI rodent" cinematic universe that also includes Disney's G-Force.

A Wrinkle in Time (2018) was bad enough that I didn't even finish it. Absolute snoozer with terrible acting and poor interpretation of the characters. Apparently this is not the first time Disney has screwed up A Wrinkle in Time, they tried in 2004 and it suffered many of the same problems. Though in that case the celestial beings were horrible CGI human-faced horse monsters rather than a uh...lettuce fairy?? like in the new version. At least that version had Aunt Beast, aka the best part of the original book. The new version did not, apparently.

Special mention to The Lightning Thief movie, which everyone knows is bad, so it's not particularly surprising that I mention it. It hurt my soul to watch in 2010 as a young Percy Jackson fan, and I never did see the sequel, which was apparently much worse. Thank Zeus that a much more accurate Disney+ series with more author involvement is in the works.
Detective Pikachu.

Perhaps because it was intended for a much younger demographic, but I did not enjoy this film very much. There were plot holes big enough to fly a Rayquaza through and world inconsistencies that were jarring enough for me to be unable to suspend my disbelief. The villain's plan also fell apart after 5 seconds of scrutiny. I did like some of the live action Pokemon designs, though.

It does, however, add another entry to the "Bill Nighy faces off against sassy talking CGI rodent" cinematic universe that also includes Disney's G-Force.

A Wrinkle in Time (2018) was bad enough that I didn't even finish it. Absolute snoozer with terrible acting and poor interpretation of the characters. Apparently this is not the first time Disney has screwed up A Wrinkle in Time, they tried in 2004 and it suffered many of the same problems. Though in that case the celestial beings were horrible CGI human-faced horse monsters rather than a uh...lettuce fairy?? like in the new version. At least that version had Aunt Beast, aka the best part of the original book. The new version did not, apparently.

Special mention to The Lightning Thief movie, which everyone knows is bad, so it's not particularly surprising that I mention it. It hurt my soul to watch in 2010 as a young Percy Jackson fan, and I never did see the sequel, which was apparently much worse. Thank Zeus that a much more accurate Disney+ series with more author involvement is in the works.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Ratchet & Clank and The Last Airbender :)

Let's just say they are the only films that were physically painful for me to watch.
Ratchet & Clank and The Last Airbender :)

Let's just say they are the only films that were physically painful for me to watch.
1df6caf9d0ccc2c0277e587847d3817da68fc3db.png
Dragon dynasty:Kingdom of the fire dragons.

I just..... what even is this low budget mess?
Dragon dynasty:Kingdom of the fire dragons.

I just..... what even is this low budget mess?
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
the last airbender is awful, BELGH
the last airbender is awful, BELGH
pHCrqjQ.gif
i actually left the theater during call of the wild 2019 to go coli grind because it was that dull

alternatively, foodfight was not even so bad it's good. watched it in a call with friends and we all just wanted it to end
i actually left the theater during call of the wild 2019 to go coli grind because it was that dull

alternatively, foodfight was not even so bad it's good. watched it in a call with friends and we all just wanted it to end
old-dragon-bump.gif
What you girls really need is
a soft fuzzy man (an ambient man)
A343_50x50.pngto love you tonight
Chappie. Ugh *shudders*, what a nightmare of a script.

By the way I LOVE your signature. Ditto pile ToT <3
Chappie. Ugh *shudders*, what a nightmare of a script.

By the way I LOVE your signature. Ditto pile ToT <3
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Splice.

And I saw the ending with my dad.

/shivers

That was the only movie we did NOT talk about on the way home. Instead it was SUPER awkward all the way home. DX
Splice.

And I saw the ending with my dad.

/shivers

That was the only movie we did NOT talk about on the way home. Instead it was SUPER awkward all the way home. DX
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Artemis Fowl. I’d never read the books before, nor did I know anything about it, but. I watched the movie with my family and it was p horrible. I cannot imagine how disappointed fans of the book series were at that sad representation of a widely adored and acclaimed series.

The most recent Pirates of the Caribbean movie? I cannot remember the name at all. I think it’s Dead Man Tell No Tales, or something along those lines. I’m a huge fan of the movies as a whole, but that one??? No!!! It was bad. It was vvvv bad. I remember walking out of the theatre and physically tasting copper.
Artemis Fowl. I’d never read the books before, nor did I know anything about it, but. I watched the movie with my family and it was p horrible. I cannot imagine how disappointed fans of the book series were at that sad representation of a widely adored and acclaimed series.

The most recent Pirates of the Caribbean movie? I cannot remember the name at all. I think it’s Dead Man Tell No Tales, or something along those lines. I’m a huge fan of the movies as a whole, but that one??? No!!! It was bad. It was vvvv bad. I remember walking out of the theatre and physically tasting copper.
9CxYF0H.png
I've seen a lot of movies as a kid and frankly can't remember which ones I hated and which ones I loved. There are movies what I remember when I watch the scenes again, but then some are blank. [i]But I swear to everything, in our household we have one Dingo Pictures movie.[/i] I had to Google if these movies were dubbed into Finnish, and to my surprise they were. To think that something so low-budget got a proper translation within a language that only a few speak is unbelievable. Also, some of them had proper voice actors. I don't remember much about the movie, but the CD was poorly made. It was just a crop of the orange cat within a barn setting. [center][img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7N2rQ2dcZ7Y/hqdefault.jpg[/img][/center]
I've seen a lot of movies as a kid and frankly can't remember which ones I hated and which ones I loved. There are movies what I remember when I watch the scenes again, but then some are blank.

But I swear to everything, in our household we have one Dingo Pictures movie.

I had to Google if these movies were dubbed into Finnish, and to my surprise they were. To think that something so low-budget got a proper translation within a language that only a few speak is unbelievable. Also, some of them had proper voice actors.

I don't remember much about the movie, but the CD was poorly made. It was just a crop of the orange cat within a barn setting.
hqdefault.jpg
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7