Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sleep?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
My sleep schedule is really bad if you can call it one, I try to sleep but can't so I just walk around my room or check social media that usually last until midnight
My sleep schedule is really bad if you can call it one, I try to sleep but can't so I just walk around my room or check social media that usually last until midnight
I haven’t fallen asleep before midnight in almost a year, so... yeah, what’s sleep?
I also sleep between my online classes and often during them too :/
I haven’t fallen asleep before midnight in almost a year, so... yeah, what’s sleep?
I also sleep between my online classes and often during them too :/
Do y’all ever take a nap and then it’s ridiculously late but Now you cannot sleep because your body thought the end of a 40 minute nap was the dawn of a new day?
Do y’all ever take a nap and then it’s ridiculously late but Now you cannot sleep because your body thought the end of a 40 minute nap was the dawn of a new day?
Me : *wakes up at 730 am to play FR b4 school*
Also me: *Texts my boyfriend every night past curfew*
also also me: *flunking school in the result*
Me : *wakes up at 730 am to play FR b4 school*
Also me: *Texts my boyfriend every night past curfew*
also also me: *flunking school in the result*
IMG-0711.png pyAp3dI.png
oaolHwW.png
GLMwkdE.png
nnBylsC.png
bhdEs05.png
UcTvo43.png
i barely ever sleep :') all i ever do all day is play video games and stuff- so my sleep schedule is pretty whack.
i barely ever sleep :') all i ever do all day is play video games and stuff- so my sleep schedule is pretty whack.
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.giflightflower.pngsolar.pnglightflower.pngtumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o1_100.gif
I have been summoned!

Sleep just isn't fun and feels like a huge waste of time. I'm forced to sleep cos my health deteriorates if I don't. It's such a chore.
I have been summoned!

Sleep just isn't fun and feels like a huge waste of time. I'm forced to sleep cos my health deteriorates if I don't. It's such a chore.
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
Oh shoot- it's 1 am already-
Oh shoot- it's 1 am already-
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
its currently midnight, im the only person in my house awake, other than my dog. im probably going to go to bed soon (thats a lie, im gonna play minecraft for another five hours)
its currently midnight, im the only person in my house awake, other than my dog. im probably going to go to bed soon (thats a lie, im gonna play minecraft for another five hours)
I wish to stop procrastinating for it is past twelve. but it has me tight in it's grip, it's iron fist keeping me away. From the homework due yesterday. And the one tomorrow. My hands keep moving, my eyes keep searching, the clock keeps ticking. Calm panic flows in my veins, keeping me away. I realize that nothing else controls my limbs except me. For I am the problem, but am I really? That is the question.

lol, beautiful trash writing after midnight.
I wish to stop procrastinating for it is past twelve. but it has me tight in it's grip, it's iron fist keeping me away. From the homework due yesterday. And the one tomorrow. My hands keep moving, my eyes keep searching, the clock keeps ticking. Calm panic flows in my veins, keeping me away. I realize that nothing else controls my limbs except me. For I am the problem, but am I really? That is the question.

lol, beautiful trash writing after midnight.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
sleep?? only when i shouldn't be

sleep schedule? wack
sleeping at night? wack
sleeping for a good long time for REM? wack
sleeping for health? wack

sleeping randomly over the course of the day to make everything disappear? TIGHT
sleep?? only when i shouldn't be

sleep schedule? wack
sleeping at night? wack
sleeping for a good long time for REM? wack
sleeping for health? wack

sleeping randomly over the course of the day to make everything disappear? TIGHT
Looking for:
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11