Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Quirks That Your Fandoms Gave You?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
I tragically misunderstood the intention of this forum topic and I thought this was going to be like a game where people assign you a quirk (Like from MHA) based on their impression of you.

Anyway, one 'quirk' I can think of that I had a fandom inspire me is because of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure- my photo game is a hell of a lot better now. I no longer do the painfully boring 'stand and smile' routine. I have to be dynamic with my posing now. It's just more me and makes me want to take more photos- also makes it more fun for both me and the photographer.
I tragically misunderstood the intention of this forum topic and I thought this was going to be like a game where people assign you a quirk (Like from MHA) based on their impression of you.

Anyway, one 'quirk' I can think of that I had a fandom inspire me is because of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure- my photo game is a hell of a lot better now. I no longer do the painfully boring 'stand and smile' routine. I have to be dynamic with my posing now. It's just more me and makes me want to take more photos- also makes it more fun for both me and the photographer.
*flashbacks to when my Hetalia phase got me trying to learn Lithuanian*

Hetalia affected my music taste years ago. I discovered a lot of Polish and Lithuanian bands (mostly metal because that's my jam) through YouTube because I knew so little of either language that I was curious to hear any of it.
*flashbacks to when my Hetalia phase got me trying to learn Lithuanian*

Hetalia affected my music taste years ago. I discovered a lot of Polish and Lithuanian bands (mostly metal because that's my jam) through YouTube because I knew so little of either language that I was curious to hear any of it.
No tone tags, please. Just say what you mean. Will not read carrds.
YUzmw5z.png9Wis07O.pngYMPbu9R.png
theultimatecatsig.gif
they/it
fr +8

YMPbu9R.png
Undertale and deltarune is my special interest

barney the dinosaur will never be the same
Undertale and deltarune is my special interest

barney the dinosaur will never be the same
MUYNhfy.png
9QkZO3N.png
2Dp2REm.png
xXXQ8Kz.png

pBi4xQl.png
CsfcNj1.png
For another Fandom I happen to be in, I managed to somehow develop a crippling fear of SPECIFICALLY monarch butterflies. That's it. No other butterflies scare me. Yes it's plot relevant. I based Rosalia off the source of this immense fear. Help me.
For another Fandom I happen to be in, I managed to somehow develop a crippling fear of SPECIFICALLY monarch butterflies. That's it. No other butterflies scare me. Yes it's plot relevant. I based Rosalia off the source of this immense fear. Help me.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
It's cloudy?
"Looks like rain."
It's windy?
"Wind's howling."
Every. Freakin. Time
I can't help myself. Thanks, Geralt.

It's cloudy?
"Looks like rain."
It's windy?
"Wind's howling."
Every. Freakin. Time
I can't help myself. Thanks, Geralt.

PMgoMMG.jpg
I can't look at the colors black and white and red and green right anymore.

I do the Pokemon type advantages thing. What do you MEAN fire isnt good against metal?

I unironically say pog a lot

Every white boy with short, brown hair and glasses either looks like Neil Cicierega or Scott the Woz to me
I can't look at the colors black and white and red and green right anymore.

I do the Pokemon type advantages thing. What do you MEAN fire isnt good against metal?

I unironically say pog a lot

Every white boy with short, brown hair and glasses either looks like Neil Cicierega or Scott the Woz to me
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
having pokemon's type system burned into my brain caused me to trip up everytime i have to understand a different element system. boyyy,did my brain got so confused at FR's element system.

always autocorrecting the word "puppet"'s pronounciation into "poopit" thanks to dawko.

everytime the numbers "413" pop up on anything i have or play (ex: my ipad's clock),i take a photo of it.

having pokemon's type system burned into my brain caused me to trip up everytime i have to understand a different element system. boyyy,did my brain got so confused at FR's element system.

always autocorrecting the word "puppet"'s pronounciation into "poopit" thanks to dawko.

everytime the numbers "413" pop up on anything i have or play (ex: my ipad's clock),i take a photo of it.

megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
-Hearing someone go "JESSICA!" triggers a fight or flight response.
-Hearing "Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy" or generally any of Queen's work reminds me of the show near immediately.
-I say "Gods" instead of "God" now when making an exclamation of frustration or excitement.
-I have a newfound love for American themed items, which is weird. Can't tell if I'm doing it ironically at this point.
-I know more German now, completely of my own accord, but definitely caused by wanting to understand some of what was happening in the show (I was mostly successful in that part, and now realize they did not caption most of the scene which is irritating because they left out the BEST PART)
-Newfound love for frogs to an extreme degree, which again, didn't expect.
-Hearing someone go "JESSICA!" triggers a fight or flight response.
-Hearing "Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy" or generally any of Queen's work reminds me of the show near immediately.
-I say "Gods" instead of "God" now when making an exclamation of frustration or excitement.
-I have a newfound love for American themed items, which is weird. Can't tell if I'm doing it ironically at this point.
-I know more German now, completely of my own accord, but definitely caused by wanting to understand some of what was happening in the show (I was mostly successful in that part, and now realize they did not caption most of the scene which is irritating because they left out the BEST PART)
-Newfound love for frogs to an extreme degree, which again, didn't expect.
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
When ever I read a book with time travel in it, I just go ‘where timeworm’

2:00am? Sleep time!

Ping me if you know what I am talking about!
When ever I read a book with time travel in it, I just go ‘where timeworm’

2:00am? Sleep time!

Ping me if you know what I am talking about!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png