Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who's Your FAVE Underrated ACNH Villager
1 2 3 4 5 6
Never played ACNH but I want it so badly . [img]https://www.nicepng.com/png/detail/233-2336572_rodeo-rodeo-animal-crossing.png[/img] I want him.
Never played ACNH but I want it so badly .
233-2336572_rodeo-rodeo-animal-crossing.png
I want him.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
for villagers in acnh, phoebe comes to mind. HOWEVER, i love one villager that only appeared for one game, afe+, and that's tarou. i have him t-posing as my discord avatar i don't know why i love him.

edit: OH ALSO I LOVE RADDLE HE'S DOING HIS BEST
for villagers in acnh, phoebe comes to mind. HOWEVER, i love one villager that only appeared for one game, afe+, and that's tarou. i have him t-posing as my discord avatar i don't know why i love him.

edit: OH ALSO I LOVE RADDLE HE'S DOING HIS BEST
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I really like Rodeo and Roscoe, for some reason people tend to find them scary???? I had them in my NL and they were the sweetest villagers ever, I have Roscoe in the new title, hes still a great villager just,,, a wee bit senile now,,,,, why they decided cranky villagers are suddenly senile i'll never know.

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Pietro, I know he's a very,, love or hate sort of villager sksk he's just a goofy little clown whom I love
I really like Rodeo and Roscoe, for some reason people tend to find them scary???? I had them in my NL and they were the sweetest villagers ever, I have Roscoe in the new title, hes still a great villager just,,, a wee bit senile now,,,,, why they decided cranky villagers are suddenly senile i'll never know.

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Pietro, I know he's a very,, love or hate sort of villager sksk he's just a goofy little clown whom I love
0cfa11a2d108c80c10fb837f85c11d5704c44766.png 02031973bcef0ef2c7010aba6603c5c07bf5ebe1.png
STATIC AND WENDY!!! they make me SOOOO happy!!!
STATIC AND WENDY!!! they make me SOOOO happy!!!
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
oh goodness.... i have so many
- agent s!!! she's honestly the most underrated in my opinion but she's my favorite and i love her SO much???? i'm surprised she's not popular at all?? look at you go, you funky superhero squirrel
- canberra. i know people don't like her and think she's creepy, but she's oddly adorable?? what a babey. i'd let her move in whenever she wants to
- bree. i grew onto her in pocket camp. she's super funny and weird looking but that's ok!! she's definitely one of my favorite mice
- curt!! same as bree, except he could defeat me in a fight and i'd be ok with it. i love how angry he looks,,, man just needs someone to be there for him, honestly
- stinky and kabuki!! i'm putting these two together because they're both cats and honestly the most underrated ones?? stinky is so adorable and kabuki looks tough but in reality he's just a gentle soul,,,
- dotty!!!! god i love this creepy rabbit. i'm 100% convinced she's a demon and that's totally ok!! i love her and i'd protect her from harm (unless she..... does the harm.....)

i have.... SO many more because most of my favorite villagers are underrated ones but i don't wanna clog up the thread ^^;
oh goodness.... i have so many
- agent s!!! she's honestly the most underrated in my opinion but she's my favorite and i love her SO much???? i'm surprised she's not popular at all?? look at you go, you funky superhero squirrel
- canberra. i know people don't like her and think she's creepy, but she's oddly adorable?? what a babey. i'd let her move in whenever she wants to
- bree. i grew onto her in pocket camp. she's super funny and weird looking but that's ok!! she's definitely one of my favorite mice
- curt!! same as bree, except he could defeat me in a fight and i'd be ok with it. i love how angry he looks,,, man just needs someone to be there for him, honestly
- stinky and kabuki!! i'm putting these two together because they're both cats and honestly the most underrated ones?? stinky is so adorable and kabuki looks tough but in reality he's just a gentle soul,,,
- dotty!!!! god i love this creepy rabbit. i'm 100% convinced she's a demon and that's totally ok!! i love her and i'd protect her from harm (unless she..... does the harm.....)

i have.... SO many more because most of my favorite villagers are underrated ones but i don't wanna clog up the thread ^^;
Hans!! I love my yeti man so much, I was so happy to find him on an island tour!
Hans!! I love my yeti man so much, I was so happy to find him on an island tour!
Untitled_Artwork.png
I have a few!

I don't know if Wolfgang is underrated, but he is favorite villager ever. He is the first thing I think of when I hear "Animal Crossing," but that's probably due to him being my first memory with the franchise, since he was one of my first villagers in Wild World, and he has been haunting my towns/island ever since, love that funky cranky dude.

I also love Phoebe a ton! I like her colors and her whole vibe. Astrid also rocks, I had both of them in New Leaf, and now I've got Phoebe on my island!
I have a few!

I don't know if Wolfgang is underrated, but he is favorite villager ever. He is the first thing I think of when I hear "Animal Crossing," but that's probably due to him being my first memory with the franchise, since he was one of my first villagers in Wild World, and he has been haunting my towns/island ever since, love that funky cranky dude.

I also love Phoebe a ton! I like her colors and her whole vibe. Astrid also rocks, I had both of them in New Leaf, and now I've got Phoebe on my island!
FTuaU7Y.png
My favorite villagers are Marcie and Diva. Diva is waaaaaaay too hated on because of her odd appearance but I love her so much
My favorite villagers are Marcie and Diva. Diva is waaaaaaay too hated on because of her odd appearance but I love her so much
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png

She/he/they/xe
my favorites are Pietro and Benjamin because when i played my first animal crossing game, they were the first ones to be nice to me. i do not have the new game but if i ever get it i will try and get them in my town. or island i mean.
my favorites are Pietro and Benjamin because when i played my first animal crossing game, they were the first ones to be nice to me. i do not have the new game but if i ever get it i will try and get them in my town. or island i mean.
m87ieVe.png
I've gotten really attached to Cranston and Reneigh and I haven't seen him in New Horizons yet but Fang was my favorite in the past games
I've gotten really attached to Cranston and Reneigh and I haven't seen him in New Horizons yet but Fang was my favorite in the past games
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

1 2 3 4 5 6