Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who's Your FAVE Underrated ACNH Villager
1 2 3 4 5 6
Egbert.

I don't know why, but he's got good vibes.
Egbert.

I don't know why, but he's got good vibes.
-
-
-
-
:3
@Psycho I like Spike!:)

My favorite underrated ACNH villager is Anicotti. I can't post a picture of her, unfortunately. :( She is the green peppy mouse with half-closed eyes and brown bangs. I love her.
@Psycho I like Spike!:)

My favorite underrated ACNH villager is Anicotti. I can't post a picture of her, unfortunately. :( She is the green peppy mouse with half-closed eyes and brown bangs. I love her.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
Timbra, I forgot to fill an empty plot and she moved in. I love her she’s so sweet and reminds me of an old lady
Timbra, I forgot to fill an empty plot and she moved in. I love her she’s so sweet and reminds me of an old lady
FAA7LEH.pngLRdLP2V.pngrI18gRz.png5BsilZ9.pngTlmcw5e.png
I love Buck! He was my favorite villager on the original animal crossing. For years I tried to get him to move in city folk and new leaf but no luck. I was so happy that he was one of my starting villagers in horizons. I missed my green horse.
I love Buck! He was my favorite villager on the original animal crossing. For years I tried to get him to move in city folk and new leaf but no luck. I was so happy that he was one of my starting villagers in horizons. I missed my green horse.
i love bea, cube, dotty, lolly, marcel, roald, and scoot!
i also love bow and im sad he isn't in acnh!

kyle, tangy and pietro are my all-time favorite villagers though!
i love bea, cube, dotty, lolly, marcel, roald, and scoot!
i also love bow and im sad he isn't in acnh!

kyle, tangy and pietro are my all-time favorite villagers though!
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
I love Mac, he’s a goofy little jock pup with a smooshy face and he was one of my starter villagers in NH. He really grew on me.

I’m not sure if Lily is very popular?? I feel like she’s not like, top tier, and could use some more love. I started with her in NL and my friend made me her amiibo. I would actually die for her.

Shout out to Benjamin and Kidd too. They may not be on my island anymore, but they’re good beans and I wouldn’t mind getting them again in the future.
I love Mac, he’s a goofy little jock pup with a smooshy face and he was one of my starter villagers in NH. He really grew on me.

I’m not sure if Lily is very popular?? I feel like she’s not like, top tier, and could use some more love. I started with her in NL and my friend made me her amiibo. I would actually die for her.

Shout out to Benjamin and Kidd too. They may not be on my island anymore, but they’re good beans and I wouldn’t mind getting them again in the future.
Agnes! She was one of my starter villagers and I just got her back a few days ago after I found her on a Mystery Island! She's a pretty cool pig and her house is also cool!
Agnes! She was one of my starter villagers and I just got her back a few days ago after I found her on a Mystery Island! She's a pretty cool pig and her house is also cool!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
First of all, I can't believe Axel isn't more loved. He's such a sweetie and LOOK AT HIS LIL FACE! HE LOOKS SO HAPPY! [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animalcrossing/images/0/05/HDAxelNL.png/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/360?cb=20200618174216.png[/img][/center] Yuka is my fave snooty villager by far, I had her in Wild World and got her in New Horizons too. She's just amazing. [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animalcrossing/images/b/b1/Yuka_HD.png/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/360?cb=20180518164201.png[/img][/center] I've been trying desperately to get Renee for ages, but I've only been able to Reneigh, who I don't like as much. Renee is like a mashup between Merengue and Muffy and she's so perfect. [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animalcrossing/images/1/15/Ren%C3%A9e_HD.png/revision/latest?cb=20180518165817.png[/img][/center] Celia is the nicest villager ever, she moved in randomly and was able to replace Lily as my fave villager of all time. [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animalcrossing/images/0/00/Celia_NH.png/revision/latest/window-crop/width/200/x-offset/0/y-offset/0/window-width/538/window-height/538?cb=20200225031028.png[/img][/center] I don't hear anyone talk about Victoria ever, which is a shame because she's a really neat villager with a pretty cool and unique design. [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animalcrossing/images/9/92/263px-Victoria_NLa.png/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/360?cb=20200701093219.png[/img][/center]
First of all, I can't believe Axel isn't more loved. He's such a sweetie and LOOK AT HIS LIL FACE! HE LOOKS SO HAPPY!
360?cb=20200618174216.png
Yuka is my fave snooty villager by far, I had her in Wild World and got her in New Horizons too. She's just amazing.
360?cb=20180518164201.png
I've been trying desperately to get Renee for ages, but I've only been able to Reneigh, who I don't like as much. Renee is like a mashup between Merengue and Muffy and she's so perfect.
latest?cb=20180518165817.png
Celia is the nicest villager ever, she moved in randomly and was able to replace Lily as my fave villager of all time.
538?cb=20200225031028.png
I don't hear anyone talk about Victoria ever, which is a shame because she's a really neat villager with a pretty cool and unique design.
360?cb=20200701093219.png
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Raddle is funny man and I love him. Can’t believe he asked to leave the other day
Raddle is funny man and I love him. Can’t believe he asked to leave the other day
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
avery and raddle (and katt) are some of my dreamies, but out of the ones that i already have on my island, i'd have to say rolf, huck and genji (although i'm not sure if genji is underrated? he's definitely not one of the super popular ones, though) huck is an especially fun one, because when he first came to my island, i DESPISED him, haha. :D don't try to tell me that you wouldn't trust this frog with your life: [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animalcrossing/images/5/56/Huck_HD.png[/img]
avery and raddle (and katt) are some of my dreamies, but out of the ones that i already have on my island, i'd have to say rolf, huck and genji (although i'm not sure if genji is underrated? he's definitely not one of the super popular ones, though)

huck is an especially fun one, because when he first came to my island, i DESPISED him, haha. :D don't try to tell me that you wouldn't trust this frog with your life:

Huck_HD.png

hh5n4WA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6