Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90 91
I like dinosaurs.

I'm female.

Dinosaurs go 'grr' or I assume they did.

*ta-da*
I like dinosaurs.

I'm female.

Dinosaurs go 'grr' or I assume they did.

*ta-da*
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
It's a spell from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn :)
It's a spell from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn :)
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
hehe golden deer :)
hehe golden deer :)
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Mine is... a bit confusing. Zamasever itself is a two-word Mashup that's Turkish for "Time Lover." It also was just a ship name that I was given between me and someone else (back when I used edgy namss) and I just stuck with it. My first usernames were just German, and I particularly enjoyed Blitzstahl- which means "Lightning Steel."

honestly i stuck with Zamasever because of so many reasons that it would hurt to list them all off.
Mine is... a bit confusing. Zamasever itself is a two-word Mashup that's Turkish for "Time Lover." It also was just a ship name that I was given between me and someone else (back when I used edgy namss) and I just stuck with it. My first usernames were just German, and I particularly enjoyed Blitzstahl- which means "Lightning Steel."

honestly i stuck with Zamasever because of so many reasons that it would hurt to list them all off.
20230830_092602_0000.png
okay you guys, as of today i have a new username!! i got into she-ra the other day and wanted to change my name to "etheria" (after the planet/main setting in the show) but as expected it was already taken so i tried several, different spellings until i've settled with one that was available which happened to be the one i have now
okay you guys, as of today i have a new username!! i got into she-ra the other day and wanted to change my name to "etheria" (after the planet/main setting in the show) but as expected it was already taken so i tried several, different spellings until i've settled with one that was available which happened to be the one i have now
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Just me playing around with words. I've always loved the word Panic x'D
Just me playing around with words. I've always loved the word Panic x'D
unknown-2.png
My name is the German name for ball python. And I own one…sooooo… I named myself that on almost every website that I'm a part of. ^^
My name is the German name for ball python. And I own one…sooooo… I named myself that on almost every website that I'm a part of. ^^
ijSltiY.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png My Sister Clan:OaynL.gifM03V6.gify0HcN.gif
Eevee was taken... But I'm an eevie because although I'm well liked, it's not for who I am, only for who people want me to become.

I mean. Erm... The aesthetic. Yeah, that's it.
Eevee was taken... But I'm an eevie because although I'm well liked, it's not for who I am, only for who people want me to become.

I mean. Erm... The aesthetic. Yeah, that's it.

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
From the bird-machine in Horizon Zero Dawn. [img]https://i.imgur.com/gBnJXd2.jpg[/img]
From the bird-machine in Horizon Zero Dawn.
gBnJXd2.jpg
My hatchery thread
I took two things I like from book a group of books I like..

Here's the idea:

A chilly king rises to the throne,therefore being, a Winterrising. Also based off a group of chilly OC princes I have, but they scare me.
I took two things I like from book a group of books I like..

Here's the idea:

A chilly king rises to the throne,therefore being, a Winterrising. Also based off a group of chilly OC princes I have, but they scare me.
UZVTEBc.png[/center]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90 91