Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
Mine used to be Toria who was an OC of mine but like the majority of my accounts on various places, I changed the name to Gaezri who is my World of Warcraft main. ((RIP the rest of my alts though since they get no rep past me playing them sometimes))
Mine used to be Toria who was an OC of mine but like the majority of my accounts on various places, I changed the name to Gaezri who is my World of Warcraft main. ((RIP the rest of my alts though since they get no rep past me playing them sometimes))
ezgif.com-gif-maker_1.gif
thanks to those who have given insight on their usernames so far! i think all of them are great and going through your responses made my evening <3

i am looking to change my username on here but haven't found anything i like just yet (due to my super picky butt), i am not creative when it comes down to this (meanwhile naming my original characters is a piece of cake)

idk if i want it to be related to my interests or dragons.. i am leaning more towards the latter bc my name on here would also be the name of my dragon sona/self-insert character within the FR universe
thanks to those who have given insight on their usernames so far! i think all of them are great and going through your responses made my evening <3

i am looking to change my username on here but haven't found anything i like just yet (due to my super picky butt), i am not creative when it comes down to this (meanwhile naming my original characters is a piece of cake)

idk if i want it to be related to my interests or dragons.. i am leaning more towards the latter bc my name on here would also be the name of my dragon sona/self-insert character within the FR universe
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/3937/18796364956_7d098ec0a5_b.jpg[/img] hehe stupid little feet
18796364956_7d098ec0a5_b.jpg

hehe stupid little feet
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
i wanted to do the popato chisps from Undertale... but then used Pips bc it's cuter

I've gotten tons of compliments on my username though!
i wanted to do the popato chisps from Undertale... but then used Pips bc it's cuter

I've gotten tons of compliments on my username though!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
koffee alone didn't work, so i became kryptidkoffee
koffee alone didn't work, so i became kryptidkoffee
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
I loved reading everyone's username meanings so far! It was really entertaining and gives lots of insight about what everyone's interests are! Haven't seen a kpop-based one yet, so... here I am LOL My name is a combination of my two favorite kpop groups, Day6 and Dreamcatcher! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I loved reading everyone's username meanings so far! It was really entertaining and gives lots of insight about what everyone's interests are!

Haven't seen a kpop-based one yet, so... here I am LOL

My name is a combination of my two favorite kpop groups, Day6 and Dreamcatcher!
DS6Qwop.png • She/Her | -2 FR Time
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
just the name of my favorite oc :> no it's not a reference to the real person lmao i also didn't know about the real person at the time of naming him h

(edited to update to my current username)
just the name of my favorite oc :> no it's not a reference to the real person lmao i also didn't know about the real person at the time of naming him h

(edited to update to my current username)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
'osito' is what my fiancee calls me and i love it. uvu
'osito' is what my fiancee calls me and i love it. uvu
9vd48xw.png
Bob's Burgers. I just love Louise.
Bob's Burgers. I just love Louise.
PMHRtEK.png She/her
Louise Belcher is my spirit animal
Always been a big fan of both toast and mint! Avocado toast just sounds bland and boring, plus I'm not a fan of avocados. I decided I wanted to make it fun by combining things I liked.
Always been a big fan of both toast and mint! Avocado toast just sounds bland and boring, plus I'm not a fan of avocados. I decided I wanted to make it fun by combining things I liked.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91