Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 90 91
seox gbf :)
seox gbf :)
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Can't you see that you're lost without me?
Meliora. DID system. He/They collectively.
Ooo! Heres the orgin of mine:

My old name was ColdDomance, Domance was my main oc at the time and I was in ice. I later changed it to ElectricDomance when I moved to lightning.

I really didn't like the name, and I wanted to change it really badly. I wanted to also move to wind, so I decided to have wind in my new username (translated to something of course). I decided I liked Kaze, Kaze means wind in japanese. I was messing around with it on paper ,wanting to add more than just "Kaze" for a clan name, and I really liked the sound of "Raka" in it, so that was the birth of my username, Kazearaka!
Ooo! Heres the orgin of mine:

My old name was ColdDomance, Domance was my main oc at the time and I was in ice. I later changed it to ElectricDomance when I moved to lightning.

I really didn't like the name, and I wanted to change it really badly. I wanted to also move to wind, so I decided to have wind in my new username (translated to something of course). I decided I liked Kaze, Kaze means wind in japanese. I was messing around with it on paper ,wanting to add more than just "Kaze" for a clan name, and I really liked the sound of "Raka" in it, so that was the birth of my username, Kazearaka!
RYAN.png
My online gaming nickname. Actually surprised was not taken
My online gaming nickname. Actually surprised was not taken
DmRdZYl.png
Waaay way way back in the day when I used to roleplay Warrior cats my OC's name was Cedarclaw. Eventually it just got shortened to Cedar but I hated the way the capital C looked so edgy 13 year old me was like "You know what would look cooler? An X."
Waaay way way back in the day when I used to roleplay Warrior cats my OC's name was Cedarclaw. Eventually it just got shortened to Cedar but I hated the way the capital C looked so edgy 13 year old me was like "You know what would look cooler? An X."
tumblr_nv9ttq9owT1uxrs0vo1_500.png
Mine makes more sense in swedish but with the 1 on the end it translates to "the raisin" ^^'

Russin is also my dog's name! :)
Mine makes more sense in swedish but with the 1 on the end it translates to "the raisin" ^^'

Russin is also my dog's name! :)
Wu2jTuj.png
Uhm.. french toast-
Uhm.. french toast-
Robert Coutinho Me
Robert Coutinho Me
It's a funny story actually. It was back at elemantary school, when we played some math game on one of those school Ipads, and I tried to put something completely random and "huhgybub" came out and I fell in love with it. It later became Huhgybubble and now Huhgyblub (still not sure which is better though). The Huhgy part is pronounced huggy because I love hugs.
It's a funny story actually. It was back at elemantary school, when we played some math game on one of those school Ipads, and I tried to put something completely random and "huhgybub" came out and I fell in love with it. It later became Huhgybubble and now Huhgyblub (still not sure which is better though). The Huhgy part is pronounced huggy because I love hugs.
4qoj0fB.png
I had a homestuck phase and now its my main username.
I had a homestuck phase and now its my main username.
hu72dVR.png
i had a big starbound phase and i really liked the novakids [bcs theyre void/flame people and cowboys] and my name is that but i added two n's. i aint too big of a fan nowadays but the name still sticks w/ me bcs i like it
i had a big starbound phase and i really liked the novakids [bcs theyre void/flame people and cowboys] and my name is that but i added two n's. i aint too big of a fan nowadays but the name still sticks w/ me bcs i like it
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 90 91