Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 90 91
shadows are soft like mashed potato
shadows are soft like mashed potato
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
I didn’t really have any ideas for an username, looked at my Pikachu plush and was like “aight what else” and then thought of a random thing, I am now PikACHOO. Pikachu sneezing. 10/10 user imo lmao
I didn’t really have any ideas for an username, looked at my Pikachu plush and was like “aight what else” and then thought of a random thing, I am now PikACHOO. Pikachu sneezing. 10/10 user imo lmao
I like rainbows
I like rainbows
Ok so sometime like a year and a half ago i was sitting on my bed being bored and thought "hey maybe combining my first name and my last name into a single name would be a fun idea"!! Then after some adjusting and shortening it came out as Elliwoods! And well it stuck to me as my username for everything ever since!!
Ok so sometime like a year and a half ago i was sitting on my bed being bored and thought "hey maybe combining my first name and my last name into a single name would be a fun idea"!! Then after some adjusting and shortening it came out as Elliwoods! And well it stuck to me as my username for everything ever since!!
Heyo im Ell!! |
They/Them |
My Beloved |
CkbRBhK.gif
I simply thought of how I could make my full name sound cooler - or something - because I relaized my full name was my username on Youtube. At the time when I began brainstorming, I was for some reason in love with the letter Z, and so I came up with JazzerHazzer. Ever since it has been my username on every site.
I simply thought of how I could make my full name sound cooler - or something - because I relaized my full name was my username on Youtube. At the time when I began brainstorming, I was for some reason in love with the letter Z, and so I came up with JazzerHazzer. Ever since it has been my username on every site.
zQBvWE4.png
I used to be really active on the Warrior Cat forums back in the day, and a common rogue cat roleplay name I would give my characters would be "Meadow" or "Meadowlark", so I just adapted it to this website!
I used to be really active on the Warrior Cat forums back in the day, and a common rogue cat roleplay name I would give my characters would be "Meadow" or "Meadowlark", so I just adapted it to this website!
17499.pngfern1.pngiphone.pngfern2.png17500.png
It's me name. Before it officially became my name. I realize some might see it and see it as a SPN's Castiel adjacent name- not quite. And I'm okay with that. It's actually from a tarot deck The Fallen Angels, that comes with a booklet related to the book of Enoch. The angel was the Priestess and their name is spelled like this. It's a personal beliefs (not religious), and gender thing. I also love that I can have a gender neutral nickname as Kas too.
It's me name. Before it officially became my name. I realize some might see it and see it as a SPN's Castiel adjacent name- not quite. And I'm okay with that. It's actually from a tarot deck The Fallen Angels, that comes with a booklet related to the book of Enoch. The angel was the Priestess and their name is spelled like this. It's a personal beliefs (not religious), and gender thing. I also love that I can have a gender neutral nickname as Kas too.
xe/xyr/xem
xe/xyr/xem
one day over this previous summer i was being an edgy teen and this popped into my head so yeah. it's my amino username but i've grown out of it since then i just don't feel like changing it
one day over this previous summer i was being an edgy teen and this popped into my head so yeah. it's my amino username but i've grown out of it since then i just don't feel like changing it
I like cats.
I like cats.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 90 91