Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Horizon: Forbidden West
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@Sinnabelle @ashotinthedark

@/Sinnabelle; Don't worry about forgetting things - there's a lot to remember! I, for one, almost completely forget Sylen's backstory, or what little we learn from the DLC. I need to go back and read that...

Oooohhh, I forgot about the servitors in the ELEUTHIA chambers! Hmm...perhaps they could come back. That's true Sinnabelle, the people with 'same faces' could also machines. It would definitely be interesting, although it might break the current aesthetic of Horizon.

Oh same - I hope we see Erend again as well! Love him, he was a good secondary character.

About the Odyssey - even though it was only a small manned crew, it is possible for them to create human life from the stocks they have, since that was the whole point of going into space - creating new life on another planet. So, it could be possible for humans to be created on the ship, learn with the alpha build APOLLO, and maybe learn about GAIA and such. And return to earth? Although, I don't think the Odyssey's mission was ever clearly stated. I've been searching, and it never mentioned that they were looking to go to another planet. Perhaps it's mission was even just meant to orbit the Earth until it became hospitable again. Also, some form of crew would still need to be alive to keep the ship running, unless it was built to be completely self-running. I dunno. In any case, the Odyssey is gonna come back at some point, either as a major plot point or rounded up in future datapoints/sidequests/DLC. Sorta how I think VS is gonna be dealt with.

I agree about VS though - it would not reveal itself if it didn't need to. Now that it's unshackled the other super-AIs (considering VS is the one who actually sent the glitch signal) it would just need to sit back and watch. Although Aloy might make it come out of hiding. But I like your theory that VS slowly started to hate its creators for one reason or the other after 'upgrading'. And having Elisabet being part of the team building VS in the first place makes sense too, if it was smart enough to have emotions such as 'fear' in realizing what it was. The Chariot line having leftover VS coding is...plausible, but unlikely? Just looking at how dissimilar the two robots/AIs are. And the Chariot line apparently didn't even have AIs. Although, this has me thinking...what if VS 'unshackled' the Chariot line? Like, what if the 'glitch' was VS making the chariot line self aware? That's why it would no longer respond to commands and why it continued to go on a rampage - that was all it knew how to do. Similarly to HADES; HADES is not 'evil', per se, but because he was given free thought and all he had even know was his one directive, he continued to fulfill that directive using his newfound power. And since the Chariot lines would have also had been a new AI, all they knew how to do was destroy and so did that using their new knowledge. I dunno. It's interesting to think about.

But yes, VS being a Faro project is entirely likely given project Firebreak and the fact that Elisabet probably at least helped them work on it.

Ahhhh, I haven't played the end of the game in a while so I forgot she left her spear behind. But yeah, I figured he probably put some sort of USB whatever on the spear so that instead of wiping out HADES, it would just weaken him and transmit him to wherever Sylens is.

Hmm, I have a feeling it contains more truth than not, since it's a common thing for developers to put in. Not to mention, all the things spoken about in the textpoint aren't outladish - more powerful machines are a given, and from those new locals we saw, the descriptions we get from the datapoint are pretty spot on:
"Most extraordinary of all are those reports of a lake one hundred times the size of the Daybrink-- so wide the far shores cannot be made out, and so deep that an entire city of the ancients stands drowned within. The water is sour to the taste, and sickening, and it is said to rise up and push back against those who attempt to cross.

It would seem that dead cities without number have been consumed by the shifting dunes in the West, their skeletal towers mired in seas of sand. The wind is heard to sing a low, mournful song through these ruins, or through the skeletons of vast metal birds now fallen, or over great metal bowls now filled with depths of black water, where fish dart like shooting stars."

The giant lake with a city underneath - we saw a glimpse of that in the trailer. The water being foul could be attributed to the sickness we see as well, since the fish seemed infected with whatever the weird red weed sickness is. The 'shifting sands in the West' is seen a few times as well, where Aloy crosses a large desert. And, as you mentioned, the machine drinkers are actually already canon. So I feel like, even though the descriptions are vague, they all hold a good amount of truth to them. Only time will tell I suppose.

Hm, I get what you mean about the 'same faced people' though. Although, is it true that ELEUTHIA released all the people around the world at the same time? If not, it could be possible that one cradle could have released their people later. Again though, it's quite unlikely, given that the same-facers seem to be an established tribe, and not something that popped up within the last 10-20 years. Mayyybe they're robots? Or maybe they all just wear the same mask. Who knows?

Yeah, I'm starting to think it's AETHER too, since revealing VS this early (if he really is the true antagonist) would be foolish. Also, as you pointed out, he has already wreaked havoc, now he just has to watch the world burn. Although, maybe with Aloy messing things up, he'll finally make an appearance... But, why would VS want to kill humanity? That's something I'm still not sure about, and something we'll need to wait for more info on. Ghaaaa, I want another trailer already! Give me morrre! :D
@Sinnabelle @ashotinthedark

@/Sinnabelle; Don't worry about forgetting things - there's a lot to remember! I, for one, almost completely forget Sylen's backstory, or what little we learn from the DLC. I need to go back and read that...

Oooohhh, I forgot about the servitors in the ELEUTHIA chambers! Hmm...perhaps they could come back. That's true Sinnabelle, the people with 'same faces' could also machines. It would definitely be interesting, although it might break the current aesthetic of Horizon.

Oh same - I hope we see Erend again as well! Love him, he was a good secondary character.

About the Odyssey - even though it was only a small manned crew, it is possible for them to create human life from the stocks they have, since that was the whole point of going into space - creating new life on another planet. So, it could be possible for humans to be created on the ship, learn with the alpha build APOLLO, and maybe learn about GAIA and such. And return to earth? Although, I don't think the Odyssey's mission was ever clearly stated. I've been searching, and it never mentioned that they were looking to go to another planet. Perhaps it's mission was even just meant to orbit the Earth until it became hospitable again. Also, some form of crew would still need to be alive to keep the ship running, unless it was built to be completely self-running. I dunno. In any case, the Odyssey is gonna come back at some point, either as a major plot point or rounded up in future datapoints/sidequests/DLC. Sorta how I think VS is gonna be dealt with.

I agree about VS though - it would not reveal itself if it didn't need to. Now that it's unshackled the other super-AIs (considering VS is the one who actually sent the glitch signal) it would just need to sit back and watch. Although Aloy might make it come out of hiding. But I like your theory that VS slowly started to hate its creators for one reason or the other after 'upgrading'. And having Elisabet being part of the team building VS in the first place makes sense too, if it was smart enough to have emotions such as 'fear' in realizing what it was. The Chariot line having leftover VS coding is...plausible, but unlikely? Just looking at how dissimilar the two robots/AIs are. And the Chariot line apparently didn't even have AIs. Although, this has me thinking...what if VS 'unshackled' the Chariot line? Like, what if the 'glitch' was VS making the chariot line self aware? That's why it would no longer respond to commands and why it continued to go on a rampage - that was all it knew how to do. Similarly to HADES; HADES is not 'evil', per se, but because he was given free thought and all he had even know was his one directive, he continued to fulfill that directive using his newfound power. And since the Chariot lines would have also had been a new AI, all they knew how to do was destroy and so did that using their new knowledge. I dunno. It's interesting to think about.

But yes, VS being a Faro project is entirely likely given project Firebreak and the fact that Elisabet probably at least helped them work on it.

Ahhhh, I haven't played the end of the game in a while so I forgot she left her spear behind. But yeah, I figured he probably put some sort of USB whatever on the spear so that instead of wiping out HADES, it would just weaken him and transmit him to wherever Sylens is.

Hmm, I have a feeling it contains more truth than not, since it's a common thing for developers to put in. Not to mention, all the things spoken about in the textpoint aren't outladish - more powerful machines are a given, and from those new locals we saw, the descriptions we get from the datapoint are pretty spot on:
"Most extraordinary of all are those reports of a lake one hundred times the size of the Daybrink-- so wide the far shores cannot be made out, and so deep that an entire city of the ancients stands drowned within. The water is sour to the taste, and sickening, and it is said to rise up and push back against those who attempt to cross.

It would seem that dead cities without number have been consumed by the shifting dunes in the West, their skeletal towers mired in seas of sand. The wind is heard to sing a low, mournful song through these ruins, or through the skeletons of vast metal birds now fallen, or over great metal bowls now filled with depths of black water, where fish dart like shooting stars."

The giant lake with a city underneath - we saw a glimpse of that in the trailer. The water being foul could be attributed to the sickness we see as well, since the fish seemed infected with whatever the weird red weed sickness is. The 'shifting sands in the West' is seen a few times as well, where Aloy crosses a large desert. And, as you mentioned, the machine drinkers are actually already canon. So I feel like, even though the descriptions are vague, they all hold a good amount of truth to them. Only time will tell I suppose.

Hm, I get what you mean about the 'same faced people' though. Although, is it true that ELEUTHIA released all the people around the world at the same time? If not, it could be possible that one cradle could have released their people later. Again though, it's quite unlikely, given that the same-facers seem to be an established tribe, and not something that popped up within the last 10-20 years. Mayyybe they're robots? Or maybe they all just wear the same mask. Who knows?

Yeah, I'm starting to think it's AETHER too, since revealing VS this early (if he really is the true antagonist) would be foolish. Also, as you pointed out, he has already wreaked havoc, now he just has to watch the world burn. Although, maybe with Aloy messing things up, he'll finally make an appearance... But, why would VS want to kill humanity? That's something I'm still not sure about, and something we'll need to wait for more info on. Ghaaaa, I want another trailer already! Give me morrre! :D
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
I saw it.

I’m hella gonna get it when its out.

I hope Aloy still has my special shield armour. She’d be daft to throw it away.
I saw it.

I’m hella gonna get it when its out.

I hope Aloy still has my special shield armour. She’d be daft to throw it away.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
@Deramadus

It's true that the Odyssey didn't exactly state their objective other than trying to have humanity survive in some fashion. However, when Elisabet send a message on the failure of the Odyssey's launch, she states that the drives (engines?) failed as they spun up to leave the solar system. That's why I think the goal was for the Odyssey to go somewhere else and start life there.

I kind of doubt that the crew of the Odyssey would have human life coming from the stocks at that point-there's only so much food for the crew and everything else is still in stocks. It would result in the issue that Elysium had solved. Unless you mean once they found a planet? Then yeah, I could see that happening, especially since if they have those drives to leave the solar system like that (despite supposedly failing), then it shouldn't actually take a life time to find a habitable planet. Could actually be fairly quick-faster to get things set up since no Faro robots to deal with. And if it's habitable, that should cut down on terraforming time.

Come to think about it, I can't see why exactly anyone from the Odyssey would want to have life made extinct again, because that would result in a lot of time and effort into terraforming again and that's provided they have the resources for it. I could see them as third party that might help at times but also hinder at others. Would depend on how that group acts, the individuals that make it up-like a faction could want to rule the planet while another could see that things got *******and want to help the people living on Earth get up to speed on tech and the like. Some in the first faction could see their rule over the Earth as helping those on Earth and those in the want to help faction could accidentally result in Earth people learning how to make nukes or similar.

Like people talk about fighting the Metal Devils/Horuses, but Aloy and friends as they stand wouldn't make a dent. Some people from the Odyssey coming by and willing to help? That would make more sense. Plus it would help keep things grounded, because otherwise it would come off about as well as aliens (other species of course! Humans from the Odyssey would be aliens.) getting involved and ruin the overall story. In my book anyway-everything is well thought out and grounded in Earth, so to do such a sudden shift, especially since there'd be such a huge divide in tech and it would be very hard to believe Aloy and friends would be able to overcome. Also, the writing tends to stay away from Muhahaha evil type of narrative. It's pretty rare that they do that and the one case I can think of that doesn't have much reasoning is Helis, but even for him it's still not Muhaahaha I'm evil type deal.

Maybe if a faction thinks of the Earth humans as a mistake? They'd still need to have the Odyssey humans in factions because a united front would still put things too far in their favor.

True-coding for the Faro robots is unlikely to have coding from VS in it...unless VS was also the first attempt for the waveform type encoding. But that I think could be a huge stretch. Could be that VS was still watching and chilling in the Faro networks and studying up on how the waveforms were made...it would know something of brute forcing them whereas GAIA would have to learn after studying for many years by herself. I don't know the exact timeframe, but I think the Chariot line first came about in the 2050s and went rogue in 2064. So if VS is in the background, watching the scientists and others figure things out and code, it could have been practicing in the background too. Maybe.

Of course, this brings up why an AI meant to help control the climate would do this. The game itself points out for both GAIA and CYAN the importance of basically raising the AI instead of just throwing them at a problem and hoping it gets solved. GAIA and CYAN had people that cared about them and took care to make sure both had a good foundation for decisions/emotions/etc. VS did not-and at this point that we know of, neither have the freed subsystems turned AIs. Well, HADES did have Sylens and that didn't exactly help his development, given how Sylens is.

So, it could very well be that the fear, loneliness at having to hide from humans, anger at that as well, and probably coming to the conclusion that humanity as a whole is nothing more than a threat to the climate (without taking into account anything in regards to humanity and the many things that led to the climate getting *******aka it wasn't every single human being's fault for one.) as well as missing out on that whole being raised thing, VS is just fulfilling its objective of climate control with a hyper focus on humans, which is probably also used to get around any parts of itself that would stop it from helping wreck the environment. It could have also come to the conclusion that life is too messy and ***** things up, so a climate made for and by robots is best and fits into it's objectives. It all depends on if any safeguards were put in, and honestly given that it felt fear and was able to escape for a time (or so they say), I don't think many safeguards were put in because they didn't think it would end up self aware or at least self aware enough to feel and do things like that.

The water being foul suggests to me that it's the ocean being spoken of. Especially since the data point goes on to say about the difficulty of sailing it (waves, currents). And San Fran is right by the Pacific.

I'm hoping Las Vegas is able to be visited, even if a good chunk of it is under sand. For some reason, I keep thinking salt flats/Death Valley at the metal bowls filled with dark water and fish. Not certain why.

I don't think GAIA controlled ELEUTHIA released everyone at the same time. I think I remember a data point on a cradle having to let humans out into the wild before things were stable enough. Where and when I don't know. But I think it was also implied that by the time Aloy came around, all cradles had long since released humans and the only embryoes/zygotes left would be those of the Alphas under the Lighthouse keeper protocol that got scraped. Obviously, the embryoes/zygotes were still there, so what if ELEUTHIA got ahold of those and developed them and released them into the world. And since she wouldn't have those restrictions on the human genome, its possible that she could speed up development of those humans.

It's not so much they're an established tribe (whether clones, robots, people wearing the same mask, etc), just that they're assumed to be a tribe and an unknown one at that. They could very well be part of a larger tribe, with them in a specialized role-if they're humans with masks. But again, we also don't know the exact timeline from the Forbidden West data point, so anything goes right now until we get the game. Which is pretty exciting!

So many many questions and the wait for the answers. Only have theories and thoughts on what could be-it'll be interesting on how accurate you or I will be when Forbidden West comes out! Really hoping it's sometime next year, but who knows.

(Holy crap that's a lot!)
@Deramadus

It's true that the Odyssey didn't exactly state their objective other than trying to have humanity survive in some fashion. However, when Elisabet send a message on the failure of the Odyssey's launch, she states that the drives (engines?) failed as they spun up to leave the solar system. That's why I think the goal was for the Odyssey to go somewhere else and start life there.

I kind of doubt that the crew of the Odyssey would have human life coming from the stocks at that point-there's only so much food for the crew and everything else is still in stocks. It would result in the issue that Elysium had solved. Unless you mean once they found a planet? Then yeah, I could see that happening, especially since if they have those drives to leave the solar system like that (despite supposedly failing), then it shouldn't actually take a life time to find a habitable planet. Could actually be fairly quick-faster to get things set up since no Faro robots to deal with. And if it's habitable, that should cut down on terraforming time.

Come to think about it, I can't see why exactly anyone from the Odyssey would want to have life made extinct again, because that would result in a lot of time and effort into terraforming again and that's provided they have the resources for it. I could see them as third party that might help at times but also hinder at others. Would depend on how that group acts, the individuals that make it up-like a faction could want to rule the planet while another could see that things got *******and want to help the people living on Earth get up to speed on tech and the like. Some in the first faction could see their rule over the Earth as helping those on Earth and those in the want to help faction could accidentally result in Earth people learning how to make nukes or similar.

Like people talk about fighting the Metal Devils/Horuses, but Aloy and friends as they stand wouldn't make a dent. Some people from the Odyssey coming by and willing to help? That would make more sense. Plus it would help keep things grounded, because otherwise it would come off about as well as aliens (other species of course! Humans from the Odyssey would be aliens.) getting involved and ruin the overall story. In my book anyway-everything is well thought out and grounded in Earth, so to do such a sudden shift, especially since there'd be such a huge divide in tech and it would be very hard to believe Aloy and friends would be able to overcome. Also, the writing tends to stay away from Muhahaha evil type of narrative. It's pretty rare that they do that and the one case I can think of that doesn't have much reasoning is Helis, but even for him it's still not Muhaahaha I'm evil type deal.

Maybe if a faction thinks of the Earth humans as a mistake? They'd still need to have the Odyssey humans in factions because a united front would still put things too far in their favor.

True-coding for the Faro robots is unlikely to have coding from VS in it...unless VS was also the first attempt for the waveform type encoding. But that I think could be a huge stretch. Could be that VS was still watching and chilling in the Faro networks and studying up on how the waveforms were made...it would know something of brute forcing them whereas GAIA would have to learn after studying for many years by herself. I don't know the exact timeframe, but I think the Chariot line first came about in the 2050s and went rogue in 2064. So if VS is in the background, watching the scientists and others figure things out and code, it could have been practicing in the background too. Maybe.

Of course, this brings up why an AI meant to help control the climate would do this. The game itself points out for both GAIA and CYAN the importance of basically raising the AI instead of just throwing them at a problem and hoping it gets solved. GAIA and CYAN had people that cared about them and took care to make sure both had a good foundation for decisions/emotions/etc. VS did not-and at this point that we know of, neither have the freed subsystems turned AIs. Well, HADES did have Sylens and that didn't exactly help his development, given how Sylens is.

So, it could very well be that the fear, loneliness at having to hide from humans, anger at that as well, and probably coming to the conclusion that humanity as a whole is nothing more than a threat to the climate (without taking into account anything in regards to humanity and the many things that led to the climate getting *******aka it wasn't every single human being's fault for one.) as well as missing out on that whole being raised thing, VS is just fulfilling its objective of climate control with a hyper focus on humans, which is probably also used to get around any parts of itself that would stop it from helping wreck the environment. It could have also come to the conclusion that life is too messy and ***** things up, so a climate made for and by robots is best and fits into it's objectives. It all depends on if any safeguards were put in, and honestly given that it felt fear and was able to escape for a time (or so they say), I don't think many safeguards were put in because they didn't think it would end up self aware or at least self aware enough to feel and do things like that.

The water being foul suggests to me that it's the ocean being spoken of. Especially since the data point goes on to say about the difficulty of sailing it (waves, currents). And San Fran is right by the Pacific.

I'm hoping Las Vegas is able to be visited, even if a good chunk of it is under sand. For some reason, I keep thinking salt flats/Death Valley at the metal bowls filled with dark water and fish. Not certain why.

I don't think GAIA controlled ELEUTHIA released everyone at the same time. I think I remember a data point on a cradle having to let humans out into the wild before things were stable enough. Where and when I don't know. But I think it was also implied that by the time Aloy came around, all cradles had long since released humans and the only embryoes/zygotes left would be those of the Alphas under the Lighthouse keeper protocol that got scraped. Obviously, the embryoes/zygotes were still there, so what if ELEUTHIA got ahold of those and developed them and released them into the world. And since she wouldn't have those restrictions on the human genome, its possible that she could speed up development of those humans.

It's not so much they're an established tribe (whether clones, robots, people wearing the same mask, etc), just that they're assumed to be a tribe and an unknown one at that. They could very well be part of a larger tribe, with them in a specialized role-if they're humans with masks. But again, we also don't know the exact timeline from the Forbidden West data point, so anything goes right now until we get the game. Which is pretty exciting!

So many many questions and the wait for the answers. Only have theories and thoughts on what could be-it'll be interesting on how accurate you or I will be when Forbidden West comes out! Really hoping it's sometime next year, but who knows.

(Holy crap that's a lot!)
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@Sinnabelle @Deramadus @MyHartWillDrogon

A video has been released and some of the machine names have been revealed! They're aiming for 2021 release!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIyz_7Hz3U4

Snapping turtle is Shell Snapper.

The flying machines are Sunwings (Solarwings? Was a bit hard to tell).

Elephant machine is called Tremor Tusk.
@Sinnabelle @Deramadus @MyHartWillDrogon

A video has been released and some of the machine names have been revealed! They're aiming for 2021 release!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIyz_7Hz3U4

Snapping turtle is Shell Snapper.

The flying machines are Sunwings (Solarwings? Was a bit hard to tell).

Elephant machine is called Tremor Tusk.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@ashotinthedark

AHHHH THAT'S SO COOL. Shell Snappers, Sunwings, and Tremor Tusks! I can't wait to face those big bois omg; so you can face the tremor tusks both in the wild and under the bad tribe's control, awesome!

So glad it's releasing in 2021. That means I have time to save up!
@ashotinthedark

AHHHH THAT'S SO COOL. Shell Snappers, Sunwings, and Tremor Tusks! I can't wait to face those big bois omg; so you can face the tremor tusks both in the wild and under the bad tribe's control, awesome!

So glad it's releasing in 2021. That means I have time to save up!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@ashotinthedark @Sinnabelle

@/ashotinthedark I'm sorry for not replying!! I suddenly got very busy. I unfortunately won't have time to respond to your great message, but I do agree with many of your points! Whether we'll figure out the true nature of VS, or whether or not ELEUTHIA and/or AETHER have gone off the rails too, it's sure to be exciting and I can't wait!

And thank you so much for showing me the video, I would have missed it!! Very exciting indeed. I'm sure I'll be mixing up the name 'Snapmaw' and 'Shellsnapper'. X) I can't wait to see how the story unfolds with the tribe who can control machines! So interesting...

2021 is very nice too, although part of me wishes for a little more time (I only got my PS4 2 years ago). Oh well, at least I have time to save up. :D I can't wait for more machines! Raptor machines seem confirmed, and boar-like machines. Can I hope for dragon-machines? Please??
@ashotinthedark @Sinnabelle

@/ashotinthedark I'm sorry for not replying!! I suddenly got very busy. I unfortunately won't have time to respond to your great message, but I do agree with many of your points! Whether we'll figure out the true nature of VS, or whether or not ELEUTHIA and/or AETHER have gone off the rails too, it's sure to be exciting and I can't wait!

And thank you so much for showing me the video, I would have missed it!! Very exciting indeed. I'm sure I'll be mixing up the name 'Snapmaw' and 'Shellsnapper'. X) I can't wait to see how the story unfolds with the tribe who can control machines! So interesting...

2021 is very nice too, although part of me wishes for a little more time (I only got my PS4 2 years ago). Oh well, at least I have time to save up. :D I can't wait for more machines! Raptor machines seem confirmed, and boar-like machines. Can I hope for dragon-machines? Please??
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
[quote name="@Deramadus" date="2020-06-17 17:30:28" ] (I only got my PS4 2 years ago). [/quote] Same here xD Dragon machines..gods, I want that now. ; ;
@Deramadus wrote on 2020-06-17 17:30:28:
(I only got my PS4 2 years ago).
Same here xD

Dragon machines..gods, I want that now. ; ;
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
oh worm
i hope i can start playing videogames again sometime soon so i can play the first Horizon

aaa forbidden west sounds so epic
oh worm
i hope i can start playing videogames again sometime soon so i can play the first Horizon

aaa forbidden west sounds so epic
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
im beyond excited hfdg think im gunna replay the first one and finally tackle the dlc [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
im beyond excited hfdg think im gunna replay the first one and finally tackle the dlc
52193338.png
Oooohh you wanna buy this cool xyx g1 with 3 gorgeous art pieces so bad
7ff07c4170df01f646062c2f876fb41a5c0ccf56.png
@Cthuwu

OOH please do play that DLC! It's worth it!
@Cthuwu

OOH please do play that DLC! It's worth it!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65