Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I want to hear your D&D stories!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="JustAGamerFurry2" date="2021-01-21 06:17:32" ] okay, I started playing D&D yesterday, and it's already off to a chaotic start. needless to say, the unofficial leader of our group was clinging on to a deer that was trying to commit suicide while the rest of us were trying to get her off the deer, then I tried to save the deer because the leader was so fixated on it, and here we are now. [/quote] Did you get to keep the deer tho
JustAGamerFurry2 wrote on 2021-01-21 06:17:32:
okay, I started playing D&D yesterday, and it's already off to a chaotic start.

needless to say, the unofficial leader of our group was clinging on to a deer that was trying to commit suicide while the rest of us were trying to get her off the deer, then I tried to save the deer because the leader was so fixated on it, and here we are now.

Did you get to keep the deer tho
image.png
[quote name="Lindwur" date="2021-01-21 06:45:52" ] [quote name="JustAGamerFurry2" date="2021-01-21 06:17:32" ] okay, I started playing D&D yesterday, and it's already off to a chaotic start. needless to say, the unofficial leader of our group was clinging on to a deer that was trying to commit suicide while the rest of us were trying to get her off the deer, then I tried to save the deer because the leader was so fixated on it, and here we are now. [/quote] Did you get to keep the deer tho [/quote] nope. the deer's dead.
Lindwur wrote on 2021-01-21 06:45:52:
JustAGamerFurry2 wrote on 2021-01-21 06:17:32:
okay, I started playing D&D yesterday, and it's already off to a chaotic start.

needless to say, the unofficial leader of our group was clinging on to a deer that was trying to commit suicide while the rest of us were trying to get her off the deer, then I tried to save the deer because the leader was so fixated on it, and here we are now.

Did you get to keep the deer tho
nope.

the deer's dead.
This one’s kinda short and sweet haha. My party was playing Dragon Heist, and I was playing a wild magic sorcerer. The Druid in our party during this session wanted to transform into a unicorn, but the DM said she couldn’t because she was underleveled and had never seen a unicorn before. Later we’re in combat and I have to roll on the Wild magic table. Well... my roll ended up summoning a unicorn for one minute. Now she can turn into a unicorn when she’s at the right level
This one’s kinda short and sweet haha. My party was playing Dragon Heist, and I was playing a wild magic sorcerer. The Druid in our party during this session wanted to transform into a unicorn, but the DM said she couldn’t because she was underleveled and had never seen a unicorn before. Later we’re in combat and I have to roll on the Wild magic table. Well... my roll ended up summoning a unicorn for one minute. Now she can turn into a unicorn when she’s at the right level
they/them
+2 FR time
Long story short:

Jeff destroyed my house with a ballista.
Long story short:

Jeff destroyed my house with a ballista.
ePOliyb.png4fMLxHY.png
VjdktqS.pngsDZrx9M.png
UwlzUwS.pngBLSc7JM.png
gWg1WHB.pngn17QGji.png
My mom's character has started a ruse to convince people to help her in her quest for... something. The rest of the party is helping, but she can't tell us what it's all about, we just have to take her word for it, but hey, we're getting sweet loot out of it.

But anyway, the ruse. She's playing a blue haired half-elf rogue who has recently declared herself to be the "First Bearer of the Light". Furthermore, she "bears the Light, and seeks the Light, and the Light is within us all".

None of the PCs are religious, including her, but the 3 DMNPCs currently with the party are and do not appreciate my character's skepticism. He has outright asked how she can bear the Light while seeking it. If she is seeking it, she must not have it, then how can she claim to bear it? Did she lose the Light? If so, she's a terrible excuse for a bearer of anything since she's lost said thing. Questions about the Light being within us all have yet to be asked. He's skeptical because this came out of nowhere and he was a lawyer before setting out on this adventure.

So, she's starting some weird cult or something with her Light claims and my character is quietly weirded out by it while everyone else seems to not really care.
My mom's character has started a ruse to convince people to help her in her quest for... something. The rest of the party is helping, but she can't tell us what it's all about, we just have to take her word for it, but hey, we're getting sweet loot out of it.

But anyway, the ruse. She's playing a blue haired half-elf rogue who has recently declared herself to be the "First Bearer of the Light". Furthermore, she "bears the Light, and seeks the Light, and the Light is within us all".

None of the PCs are religious, including her, but the 3 DMNPCs currently with the party are and do not appreciate my character's skepticism. He has outright asked how she can bear the Light while seeking it. If she is seeking it, she must not have it, then how can she claim to bear it? Did she lose the Light? If so, she's a terrible excuse for a bearer of anything since she's lost said thing. Questions about the Light being within us all have yet to be asked. He's skeptical because this came out of nowhere and he was a lawyer before setting out on this adventure.

So, she's starting some weird cult or something with her Light claims and my character is quietly weirded out by it while everyone else seems to not really care.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
we have been jailed for doing something and the rogue floods the bath room and then once the bathroom as as full as posible they open the door and SOAK the entire room. the dectecvtive seems let down by the town gaurds and how they let us have maches and candles. a few days later they make bands out of there clothing and try to pull the bars apart. oh yeah and now one of our freinds from the adventures guild is breaking us out (humptydumpty{the egg man} got him to help). now we are going to catch the people who are trapping people in crystals. so we have walked into the "green room" there are 2 green humaoid monstrositys are waiting for us. the rogue just made a Animal Handling check ad thinks the monsters are her freind. their dead. now we have made it to the yellow room! wich apparently looks like it is outside but is inside. full of completly naturual fruit. i throw a watermelon at the door and the watermellon breaks. there are two clay pots and bundles of copper wire next to the door. i put a pine apple in both the pots and the pot juces the pineapple. i dump out the jusce one with a bannana and one with a lime in the other i put a pinapple and a water mellon. nothing happens. i conect the pots with copped wires. i stuff the wires in the key hole i hear a click and the room changes.
we have been jailed for doing something and the rogue floods the bath room and then once the bathroom as as full as posible they open the door and SOAK the entire room. the dectecvtive seems let down by the town gaurds and how they let us have maches and candles. a few days later they make bands out of there clothing and try to pull the bars apart. oh yeah and now one of our freinds from the adventures guild is breaking us out (humptydumpty{the egg man} got him to help). now we are going to catch the people who are trapping people in crystals. so we have walked into the "green room" there are 2 green humaoid monstrositys are waiting for us. the rogue just made a Animal Handling check ad thinks the monsters are her freind. their dead. now we have made it to the yellow room! wich apparently looks like it is outside but is inside. full of completly naturual fruit. i throw a watermelon at the door and the watermellon breaks. there are two clay pots and bundles of copper wire next to the door. i put a pine apple in both the pots and the pot juces the pineapple. i dump out the jusce one with a bannana and one with a lime in the other i put a pinapple and a water mellon. nothing happens. i conect the pots with copped wires. i stuff the wires in the key hole i hear a click and the room changes.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8