Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you reading during quarantine?
1 2 3
i'm trying to get through about 40 or so books that i have so......... a bunch of novels.

currently on the devil's thief by lisa maxwell and loving it so far.
i'm trying to get through about 40 or so books that i have so......... a bunch of novels.

currently on the devil's thief by lisa maxwell and loving it so far.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Books wise, I'm currently rereading the Wrinkle in Time quintet. I forgot how much I love the series and it's been very enjoyable to read it.

I've also been reading a lot of JJBA and Ace Attorney fanfic.
Books wise, I'm currently rereading the Wrinkle in Time quintet. I forgot how much I love the series and it's been very enjoyable to read it.

I've also been reading a lot of JJBA and Ace Attorney fanfic.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
getting back into my hunger games obsession by reading the ballad of songbirds and snakes
getting back into my hunger games obsession by reading the ballad of songbirds and snakes
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
I'm also working my way through The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes, but I'm also reading The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin- it's really good and has a unique style, along with rereading the Wings of Fire series. Plus copius amounts of fanfiction.
I'm also working my way through The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes, but I'm also reading The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin- it's really good and has a unique style, along with rereading the Wings of Fire series. Plus copius amounts of fanfiction.
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
The TV Tropes pages of nearly every videogame I own. It’s super fun, I’ve learned a lot about stuff like archetypes and cliches. It’s a good way to digest plot heavy games after finishing them because it also lists interesting observations about characters and situations that I’ve never noticed on my first playthroughs. It also has stuff for movies and shows, so I might move onto some of those once I run out of games to read about. It’s one of my favorite websites now.
The TV Tropes pages of nearly every videogame I own. It’s super fun, I’ve learned a lot about stuff like archetypes and cliches. It’s a good way to digest plot heavy games after finishing them because it also lists interesting observations about characters and situations that I’ve never noticed on my first playthroughs. It also has stuff for movies and shows, so I might move onto some of those once I run out of games to read about. It’s one of my favorite websites now.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
i mostly read chinese novels, but fan-translated into english so i end up reading many simultaneously because i read way too fast and end up finishing the translated chapters in less than 2 days.

the safest i can say im reading is 'fox demon cultivation manual' which wrecked me up in the later chapters/arcs in ways i did not expect. sadly it is ending soon :'(
i mostly read chinese novels, but fan-translated into english so i end up reading many simultaneously because i read way too fast and end up finishing the translated chapters in less than 2 days.

the safest i can say im reading is 'fox demon cultivation manual' which wrecked me up in the later chapters/arcs in ways i did not expect. sadly it is ending soon :'(
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
i had checked out 'crisis in the red zone' from my library like a week before everything shut down in my area so i've been taking my time reading through that B)
it's about the 2015 ebola outbreak so it turned out to be extremely relevant lmaooooo

gonna start reading through the dune series once i'm done though.........sand tiem
i had checked out 'crisis in the red zone' from my library like a week before everything shut down in my area so i've been taking my time reading through that B)
it's about the 2015 ebola outbreak so it turned out to be extremely relevant lmaooooo

gonna start reading through the dune series once i'm done though.........sand tiem
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I just read a Venom novel called Lethal Protector. Now I'm reading volume one of Goblin Slayer. The novel, not the manga. Though 2 new chapters of the Goblin Slayer manga just got posted to a fan-translation site so that was cool. There's also a bunch of fanfics - mostly ColdFlash stories though there is a neat one I'm rereading that combines Supernatural with Lucifer.
I just read a Venom novel called Lethal Protector. Now I'm reading volume one of Goblin Slayer. The novel, not the manga. Though 2 new chapters of the Goblin Slayer manga just got posted to a fan-translation site so that was cool. There's also a bunch of fanfics - mostly ColdFlash stories though there is a neat one I'm rereading that combines Supernatural with Lucifer.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
wayyy too much miraculous ladybug fanfic
wayyy too much miraculous ladybug fanfic
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
My eyes are hurting because I don't have anything to read...
My eyes are hurting because I don't have anything to read...
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
1 2 3