Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird kid habits
1 2 3 4 5 6
i was a compulsive box hoarder as a child

the only reason i don't do it as an adult is i live in a tiny apartment and have no room :Y
i was a compulsive box hoarder as a child

the only reason i don't do it as an adult is i live in a tiny apartment and have no room :Y
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
[quote name="ClaudevonRiegan" date="2020-05-27 16:29:09" ] [quote name="MissNevermind" date="2020-05-27 15:23:26" ] At some point as a child, I started to kneel on chairs instead of sitting like a normal person and I never stopped. [/quote] this. also, running up the stairs on all fours. [/quote] I'm in this post and I don't like it. I miss when I could just go feral and climb up the stairs on all fours. My house doesn't have stairs.
ClaudevonRiegan wrote on 2020-05-27 16:29:09:
MissNevermind wrote on 2020-05-27 15:23:26:
At some point as a child, I started to kneel on chairs instead of sitting like a normal person and I never stopped.

this.

also, running up the stairs on all fours.

I'm in this post and I don't like it. I miss when I could just go feral and climb up the stairs on all fours. My house doesn't have stairs.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
i used to just walk around on all fours basically all the time
and i used to gallop like a horse??
i used to just walk around on all fours basically all the time
and i used to gallop like a horse??
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
[quote name="ClaudevonRiegan" date="2020-05-27 16:29:09" ] [quote name="MissNevermind" date="2020-05-27 15:23:26" ] At some point as a child, I started to kneel on chairs instead of sitting like a normal person and I never stopped. [/quote] this. also, running up the stairs on all fours. [/quote] I know I already posted, but same. I miss running up the stairs like that :/
ClaudevonRiegan wrote on 2020-05-27 16:29:09:
MissNevermind wrote on 2020-05-27 15:23:26:
At some point as a child, I started to kneel on chairs instead of sitting like a normal person and I never stopped.

this.

also, running up the stairs on all fours.

I know I already posted, but same. I miss running up the stairs like that :/

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I used to bite little holes in my shirts because I already bit all my fingernails off.
I used to bite little holes in my shirts because I already bit all my fingernails off.
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
First of all, reading through this entire thread made me laugh so hard (and my cat was looking at me funny X3)

Second of all, I had a literal butt-ton of stuffed animals (I actually still own every single one) and for as long as I could remember, I would roleplay with them for absolutely no reason other than being bored. But not typical roleplaying, like intense plots and stuff that I could probably write a book about. Like, my first memory of playing with stuffed animals (I was 4 or 5) was with these three cats... but they were in a love triangle. Whoa, where did I even learn to do that?

They continuously got more crazy and detailed, like "oh these ones are prophesized cats that have to journey to the center of the world so they can save everyone" and "this vacation turned into an absolute disaster and now people are trying to kill them" and "I just got this one, time to make him destroy one of the relationships that's been a thing for eternity and have some new shipping drama". I mean, who thinks that when they get a toy?

I have long since stopped playing with stuffed animals, but I'm keeping the plot lines. They were interesting.
First of all, reading through this entire thread made me laugh so hard (and my cat was looking at me funny X3)

Second of all, I had a literal butt-ton of stuffed animals (I actually still own every single one) and for as long as I could remember, I would roleplay with them for absolutely no reason other than being bored. But not typical roleplaying, like intense plots and stuff that I could probably write a book about. Like, my first memory of playing with stuffed animals (I was 4 or 5) was with these three cats... but they were in a love triangle. Whoa, where did I even learn to do that?

They continuously got more crazy and detailed, like "oh these ones are prophesized cats that have to journey to the center of the world so they can save everyone" and "this vacation turned into an absolute disaster and now people are trying to kill them" and "I just got this one, time to make him destroy one of the relationships that's been a thing for eternity and have some new shipping drama". I mean, who thinks that when they get a toy?

I have long since stopped playing with stuffed animals, but I'm keeping the plot lines. They were interesting.
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Honestly a lot of these I could relate to,,
picking erasers, licking my tears, peel and eat the skin from my lips
I would also stab my erasers to make pictures and have awful weird tics (which I still have today, they are just not as bad)
Honestly a lot of these I could relate to,,
picking erasers, licking my tears, peel and eat the skin from my lips
I would also stab my erasers to make pictures and have awful weird tics (which I still have today, they are just not as bad)
Brooke | They / She | FR+0
aQcNcS9.png
g585y1V.png
Tl1dGxE.png
w0wBhk1.png
gMDuKVs.png
I have very poor eyesight, so anytime someone would point at something for me to look at or it's something I want to point out to them, I would bring my hand to my face, point and stare down the length of my finger to see/point to what I'm supposed to be looking at/showing (like looking down the barrel of a rifle) all the while squinting. Now I have glasses (can't afford contacts, too expensive), so I don't do it anymore.
I have very poor eyesight, so anytime someone would point at something for me to look at or it's something I want to point out to them, I would bring my hand to my face, point and stare down the length of my finger to see/point to what I'm supposed to be looking at/showing (like looking down the barrel of a rifle) all the while squinting. Now I have glasses (can't afford contacts, too expensive), so I don't do it anymore.
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
I can think of one or two I think isn't too gross or embarrasing.

Used to eat metal. Paperclips, pencil tops, scrap metal. I'd chew on whatever I could, sometimes I still find myself lifting cardboard to my mouth before I conciously take a look at myself. I'm hoping all of those things have digested okay... I remember stopping when I met this kid who ate the whole pencil, and kinda realized what I looked like eating my eraser top and metal, although I never ate the wood like this kid did. We had a conversation on why eating pencils was enjoyable before I saw one of there completely chewed, half eaten pencils.

I'd also always be moving and tapping my feet at my desk at school, used to go up and dance below a stage we had at our community family members played at. Thought I was a star, but probably looked similar to a swirling tapping chicken flailing around. No regrets. I have charged my constant need to multitask at school into drawing instead of rapidly slamming my feet against the ground under the desk.
I can think of one or two I think isn't too gross or embarrasing.

Used to eat metal. Paperclips, pencil tops, scrap metal. I'd chew on whatever I could, sometimes I still find myself lifting cardboard to my mouth before I conciously take a look at myself. I'm hoping all of those things have digested okay... I remember stopping when I met this kid who ate the whole pencil, and kinda realized what I looked like eating my eraser top and metal, although I never ate the wood like this kid did. We had a conversation on why eating pencils was enjoyable before I saw one of there completely chewed, half eaten pencils.

I'd also always be moving and tapping my feet at my desk at school, used to go up and dance below a stage we had at our community family members played at. Thought I was a star, but probably looked similar to a swirling tapping chicken flailing around. No regrets. I have charged my constant need to multitask at school into drawing instead of rapidly slamming my feet against the ground under the desk.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
I very much loved sitting either on the floor (especially on grass) or somewhere as high up as I could get... It is also a habit I never shook.

I also loved balancing on the edge of the bathtub... which I also still do.

It appears I'm just a big kid, oops.
I very much loved sitting either on the floor (especially on grass) or somewhere as high up as I could get... It is also a habit I never shook.

I also loved balancing on the edge of the bathtub... which I also still do.

It appears I'm just a big kid, oops.
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6