Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird kid habits
1 2 3 4 5 6
Used the support of a counter or whatever to jump.
Hung in the air, supporting myself with two desks on each side.
Ran around the house at random, thinking it was "exercise" or whatever.
Tried to be superheroes or a character I liked in a movie/show/video after watching it because I was inspired. This might be one of the reasons I don't like watching movies much.
And finally, climbed on the countertop to get a plate because I was short.

I'm still short and I still do it.

This is probably stuff every kid did at some point though
Used the support of a counter or whatever to jump.
Hung in the air, supporting myself with two desks on each side.
Ran around the house at random, thinking it was "exercise" or whatever.
Tried to be superheroes or a character I liked in a movie/show/video after watching it because I was inspired. This might be one of the reasons I don't like watching movies much.
And finally, climbed on the countertop to get a plate because I was short.

I'm still short and I still do it.

This is probably stuff every kid did at some point though

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
this is making me realize how many of these things i still do
this is making me realize how many of these things i still do
My mom gave me a porcelain tea set that she had as a kid. It was teeny weeny. Like the cups were maybe a tablespoon.

I would drink cans of soda and brisk with these cups.

It was time consuming but I felt FANCY.
My mom gave me a porcelain tea set that she had as a kid. It was teeny weeny. Like the cups were maybe a tablespoon.

I would drink cans of soda and brisk with these cups.

It was time consuming but I felt FANCY.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
I would run up behind people, put my hands on their shoulders, and use the added support to jump higher than I normally would.

When I was 5 or 6 I also tried to fly by jumping off my mom's bed with a grocery bag above my head.

I would run up behind people, put my hands on their shoulders, and use the added support to jump higher than I normally would.

When I was 5 or 6 I also tried to fly by jumping off my mom's bed with a grocery bag above my head.

x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2020-05-23 07:04:17" ] Used to peel the skin off my lips. Not just pick, peel, I’d almost always be bleeding. Probably the result of me being nervous and stressed all the time. [/quote] I did that, still do sometimes
BirdBagel wrote on 2020-05-23 07:04:17:
Used to peel the skin off my lips. Not just pick, peel, I’d almost always be bleeding. Probably the result of me being nervous and stressed all the time.
I did that, still do sometimes
[quote name="BillyPup" date="2020-05-23 06:53:06" ] I’m crying right now and it reminded me that when I was a kid, I would lick the tears off my face like some sort of sad gecko. What habits did you guys have as kids? [/quote] [i]I s t i l l do that, lmao.[/i] I used to sit like a frog, it was honestly so comfortable. But then my parents yelled at me to stop because it's apparently not good for you. I also used to like collecting those little blue sticky stuff that they used in my daycare to hang up posters.
BillyPup wrote on 2020-05-23 06:53:06:
I’m crying right now and it reminded me that when I was a kid, I would lick the tears off my face like some sort of sad gecko. What habits did you guys have as kids?
I s t i l l do that, lmao.

I used to sit like a frog, it was honestly so comfortable. But then my parents yelled at me to stop because it's apparently not good for you. I also used to like collecting those little blue sticky stuff that they used in my daycare to hang up posters.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[quote name="avenfell" date="2020-05-23 16:07:07" ] I also used to like collecting those little blue sticky stuff that they used in my daycare to hang up posters. [/quote] Sticky tack! I used to do everything in my power to take some home as a kid even though I could've probably gotten some from the school supply store, haha whoops
avenfell wrote on 2020-05-23 16:07:07:
I also used to like collecting those little blue sticky stuff that they used in my daycare to hang up posters.

Sticky tack! I used to do everything in my power to take some home as a kid even though I could've probably gotten some from the school supply store, haha whoops
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
I would scrape all the yellow paint off of pencils using scissors, then color the pencils with markers. Bam, rainbow pencils.

And then my teacher would wonder why I had yellow paint flakes all over my shirt-
I would scrape all the yellow paint off of pencils using scissors, then color the pencils with markers. Bam, rainbow pencils.

And then my teacher would wonder why I had yellow paint flakes all over my shirt-
» Poolfloatyy / Hangs out in game forums / +0 FR Time «
tumblr_nooc5qdqEy1unxnx9o1_500.gif
[quote name="BillyPup" date="2020-05-23 07:07:48" ] Oh yeah, I also used to chew the skin off my fingers... it left some big scab-like marks that took a while to go away. [/quote] I did this to my middle fingers without noticing while reading warrior cats at midnight. I mean I dont do it anymore but I guess I still frequently bite them :o
BillyPup wrote on 2020-05-23 07:07:48:
Oh yeah, I also used to chew the skin off my fingers... it left some big scab-like marks that took a while to go away.

I did this to my middle fingers without noticing while reading warrior cats at midnight. I mean I dont do it anymore but I guess I still frequently bite them :o
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
I'd always count the stair steps. i still do this sometimes
I'd always count the stair steps. i still do this sometimes
1 2 3 4 5 6