Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird kid habits
1 2 3 4 5 6
I would walk on my tip toes a lot. Have no idea why, I still occasionally do it as an adult though
I would walk on my tip toes a lot. Have no idea why, I still occasionally do it as an adult though
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
Putting tape all over my face then peeling it off. Then Stare at the dead skin it had ripped off like i was looking at the most fascinating painting in all the world.
Putting tape all over my face then peeling it off. Then Stare at the dead skin it had ripped off like i was looking at the most fascinating painting in all the world.
ywCJX34.png
[quote name="GrimoireBlack" date="2020-05-23 14:04:24" ] My mom gave me a porcelain tea set that she had as a kid. It was teeny weeny. Like the cups were maybe a tablespoon. I would drink cans of soda and brisk with these cups. It was time consuming but I felt FANCY. [/quote] Oh my god this reminds me; I had this plastic tea set but instead of having normal imaginary tea parties like other kids I'd fill the cups with plastic beads from this huge bin of beads I'd collected and have "bead tea."
GrimoireBlack wrote on 2020-05-23 14:04:24:
My mom gave me a porcelain tea set that she had as a kid. It was teeny weeny. Like the cups were maybe a tablespoon.

I would drink cans of soda and brisk with these cups.

It was time consuming but I felt FANCY.

Oh my god this reminds me; I had this plastic tea set but instead of having normal imaginary tea parties like other kids I'd fill the cups with plastic beads from this huge bin of beads I'd collected and have "bead tea."
When I was like 4 - 8 After a shower I would drink the water from my hair

Looking back on it, I was so nasty

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
I collected BB gun pellets from around my neighborhood. I never had a BB gun, but for some reason I was obsessed with the pellets. I kept them in a little box, gave the special ones personalities, talked to them and made up stories about them. Yes I was an only child, how did you know?

In retrospect, it was very eco friendly of me to go around picking up small plastics!
I collected BB gun pellets from around my neighborhood. I never had a BB gun, but for some reason I was obsessed with the pellets. I kept them in a little box, gave the special ones personalities, talked to them and made up stories about them. Yes I was an only child, how did you know?

In retrospect, it was very eco friendly of me to go around picking up small plastics!
fKocHbO.png they/ze | FRT+3
Did the dog walk when climbing the stairs. A lot.
Did the dog walk when climbing the stairs. A lot.
OH BOY DO I HAVE A LOT OF KID HABITSSSS

1. Biting skin off my fingers (w h y d o i d o t h i s)

2. Biting my lips (making my lips bleed)

3. Biting the inside of my cheeks (making the inside of my cheeks bleed)

4. Bite my nails (I still do this)

5. Scratching my teeth with my nails (I think I was trying to scratch all the plaque off)

I have more but I forget them lol
OH BOY DO I HAVE A LOT OF KID HABITSSSS

1. Biting skin off my fingers (w h y d o i d o t h i s)

2. Biting my lips (making my lips bleed)

3. Biting the inside of my cheeks (making the inside of my cheeks bleed)

4. Bite my nails (I still do this)

5. Scratching my teeth with my nails (I think I was trying to scratch all the plaque off)

I have more but I forget them lol
click me >rafflebanner.gif tickets are cheap
[quote name="squiggie" date="2020-05-27 07:50:33" ] When I was like 4 - 8 After a shower I would drink the water from my hair Looking back on it, I was so nasty [/quote] I USED TO DO THIS IT WAS SO GROSS :P
squiggie wrote on 2020-05-27 07:50:33:

I USED TO DO THIS IT WAS SO GROSS :P
click me >rafflebanner.gif tickets are cheap
I would put stuffed animals on the fan and turn it on and wait for them all to fling across my room...

kids be wild!
I would put stuffed animals on the fan and turn it on and wait for them all to fling across my room...

kids be wild!
tumblr_inline_p7i54y7WeW1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
gia / emil
they/them
+3 fr time
i log on once a year probably lol
At some point as a child, I started to kneel on chairs instead of sitting like a normal person and I never stopped.
At some point as a child, I started to kneel on chairs instead of sitting like a normal person and I never stopped.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
1 2 3 4 5 6