Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The “right way” to eat toast?
1 2 3 4
I don't usually think of how I eat toast other than that I always slice it in half first
I don't usually think of how I eat toast other than that I always slice it in half first
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayFQfvnk.png Pigeons are pretty cool
Sanjyou - She/Her - FR time+8
Pev2rFY.png
reason #5738 why i love these forums: there's a thread about how to eat toast akjshdsdhfs

but yea i eat like op's mom except i start at the round parts. either that or i fold it in half
reason #5738 why i love these forums: there's a thread about how to eat toast akjshdsdhfs

but yea i eat like op's mom except i start at the round parts. either that or i fold it in half
q4Td049.gif
v2PJF9u.png
06xk8gV.png
dEe2UrM.png

bCLXkrk.gif
I usually eat toast from the side. No particular reason, it's just what I'm used to so I keep doing it. Peanut butter has to be applied right after toast pops so it melts.
I usually eat toast from the side. No particular reason, it's just what I'm used to so I keep doing it. Peanut butter has to be applied right after toast pops so it melts.
giphy.gif
I eat the crust first before the center. So circular progress I guess.
I eat the crust first before the center. So circular progress I guess.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
I usually eat it with my mouth
I usually eat it with my mouth
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
I nibble around the crust, then stuff the whole, crustless thing in my mouth. Monch.
I nibble around the crust, then stuff the whole, crustless thing in my mouth. Monch.
Inhale it
Inhale it
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
it is Simple. teleport into stomach
it is Simple. teleport into stomach
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
Shove the entire thing in my mouth and deal with the mess later or take one bite and forget it for 3 days
Shove the entire thing in my mouth and deal with the mess later or take one bite and forget it for 3 days
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
it doesn't matter how i eat it imo
i just need to eat it and that's all that matters

(at first I thought the title meant what things to put on toast, to which i would've responded "peanut butter, cinnamon sugar, and syrup - good stuff")
it doesn't matter how i eat it imo
i just need to eat it and that's all that matters

(at first I thought the title meant what things to put on toast, to which i would've responded "peanut butter, cinnamon sugar, and syrup - good stuff")

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
1 2 3 4