Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The “right way” to eat toast?
1 2 3 4
I found out my mom eats her toast and sandwiches this way: [img]https://i.ibb.co/MR7FKsB/DCD1-BF5-E-1-BB1-4066-B837-021-D2-A056-BDE.jpg[/img] I think it’s very weird. I eat my toast starting from the opposite end (the round side), and eat in a row (from one side to the other). What do y’all think?
I found out my mom eats her toast and sandwiches this way:

DCD1-BF5-E-1-BB1-4066-B837-021-D2-A056-BDE.jpg

I think it’s very weird. I eat my toast starting from the opposite end (the round side), and eat in a row (from one side to the other). What do y’all think?
@SuperHappy

Rofl I do the same thing your mom does. I used to eat the way you do, but after years of getting butter/peanut butter/etc. on my cheeks, I started doing this. It's less messy, at least for me!! ;w;
@SuperHappy

Rofl I do the same thing your mom does. I used to eat the way you do, but after years of getting butter/peanut butter/etc. on my cheeks, I started doing this. It's less messy, at least for me!! ;w;
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
I'm usually too concerned with stuffing the toast in my mouth as fast as possible to think about toast orientation, but I think I normally start from the bottom of the toast and work my way up the sides. I'm also fond of folding it in half lengthwise and making a mini sandwich.
I'm usually too concerned with stuffing the toast in my mouth as fast as possible to think about toast orientation, but I think I normally start from the bottom of the toast and work my way up the sides. I'm also fond of folding it in half lengthwise and making a mini sandwich.
td9UiZS.png
No chewing. put it in your stomach
No chewing. put it in your stomach
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Usually eat it from the bottom to the top and thought of this for a few minutes after I read the post ;-;
Usually eat it from the bottom to the top and thought of this for a few minutes after I read the post ;-;
oh god. oh god i know this isn't entirely related but you reminded me of an ancient meme for the first time in years [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/c62cdb0bb1c2a2e7571ecb5677a4b039/tenor.gif[/img]
oh god. oh god i know this isn't entirely related but you reminded me of an ancient meme for the first time in years

tenor.gif
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
I either do that too, or if I'm in a hurry I'll just fold it up in the middle.
I either do that too, or if I'm in a hurry I'll just fold it up in the middle.
I usually start on the bottom right, eat in a row to the left and repeat.
I usually start on the bottom right, eat in a row to the left and repeat.
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
i cut it in half. i thought everyone cut it in half??
i cut it in half. i thought everyone cut it in half??
she/her
i tear my toast in half and eat the middle/inside, leaving the crust. don't like the crust!
i tear my toast in half and eat the middle/inside, leaving the crust. don't like the crust!
1 2 3 4