Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you cuss/curse
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37
yeah im fine with throwing out a **** or two
yeah im fine with throwing out a **** or two
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Can't you see that you're lost without me?
Meliora. DID system. He/They collectively.
Yeah I do. Not as much now, but a few years ago someone pointed out to me that I'd used the same swear word three times in a single sentence and I toned it down a bit after that. Just out of habit, not because I was angry or anything.

My country isn't very religious but most swears are christianity-related anyway, so in my language swearing isn't necessarily as harsh as it seems to be in English. Sadly I also carry the same habit into English which is a bit worse, mostly because it's hard to know which swears are "kinda rude, but not overly offensive" and which ones are landmines. Aaaaah the pitfalls of second languages.
Yeah I do. Not as much now, but a few years ago someone pointed out to me that I'd used the same swear word three times in a single sentence and I toned it down a bit after that. Just out of habit, not because I was angry or anything.

My country isn't very religious but most swears are christianity-related anyway, so in my language swearing isn't necessarily as harsh as it seems to be in English. Sadly I also carry the same habit into English which is a bit worse, mostly because it's hard to know which swears are "kinda rude, but not overly offensive" and which ones are landmines. Aaaaah the pitfalls of second languages.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
it really depends on who i'm around and what they're comfortable with
like if i know they get uncomfortable when someone curses, i try to avoid it
i'm cutting down on it a bit now but i still do it
it really depends on who i'm around and what they're comfortable with
like if i know they get uncomfortable when someone curses, i try to avoid it
i'm cutting down on it a bit now but i still do it
lvOlwsY.png
+ FR +2
+ kermit
+ she/her
+ 17

+ Ravenclaw
+ Formerly Beansoupbruh
+ off and on hiatus i spose
+ anja.org#2960
yeah but not in public like at the store around strangers bc thats trashy ngl
yeah but not in public like at the store around strangers bc thats trashy ngl
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
in my head i do fairly frequently, however i very rarely say or type them
in my head i do fairly frequently, however i very rarely say or type them
@Wriothesley | FR + 8 | Dragon Sales | 55627404.png
like a sailor
like a sailor
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I curse, especially when im told not to.

I will go "****"

and then say "oh ****, I said ****, i didn't mean that!!!! ****!!!"
I curse, especially when im told not to.

I will go "****"

and then say "oh ****, I said ****, i didn't mean that!!!! ****!!!"
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
i have adhd so swears are my go to filler words (i drop the f bomb frequently), but only when i'm talking to friends.
i have adhd so swears are my go to filler words (i drop the f bomb frequently), but only when i'm talking to friends.
| sav | vey / vem | fr time +3 |

please pay attention to the pronouns listed in my dragon's bios, thank you!
Yep. Sometimes are worse than others, especially now that I kind of need to work on it since I'm around children a non-zero amount of time now, though one of them is still under a year old. Besides that, with my room mates it's a free-for-all, and I'm fairly certain we could communicate entirely by swears if we really wanted to.
Yep. Sometimes are worse than others, especially now that I kind of need to work on it since I'm around children a non-zero amount of time now, though one of them is still under a year old. Besides that, with my room mates it's a free-for-all, and I'm fairly certain we could communicate entirely by swears if we really wanted to.
It/its
I only curse like ned flanders around elders and people I don't know but when I'm with my mom I swear like mad
I only curse like ned flanders around elders and people I don't know but when I'm with my mom I swear like mad
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37