Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So, how long do you think it will last?
@nuttysaladtree
I guess that makes sense. But damn, I'm exhausted. I'm literally working six day weeks right now. My sewing machine also needs a rest.

But, yay money?
@nuttysaladtree
I guess that makes sense. But damn, I'm exhausted. I'm literally working six day weeks right now. My sewing machine also needs a rest.

But, yay money?
I was gonna go to the Arctic winter games to compete but that got canceled... but otherwise nothing has really changed.
I was gonna go to the Arctic winter games to compete but that got canceled... but otherwise nothing has really changed.
24517.pngtSKOR3g.png
I'm immunocompromised, my boss wants me to go back into the office, instead of working from home, and I'm doing everything I can to prevent that from happening because... [quote name="Ossium" date="2020-05-19 10:06:22" ] [quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2020-05-19 10:00:06" ] Non essential workers are going back to work but people are still getting sick [/quote] People are starting to just 'ignore' it like it'll make it go away :/ [/quote] We openly have customers who subscribe to the "I'm not wearing a mask, muh freedom" ideology. That place isn't safe for me.
I'm immunocompromised, my boss wants me to go back into the office, instead of working from home, and I'm doing everything I can to prevent that from happening because...

Ossium wrote on 2020-05-19 10:06:22:
MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2020-05-19 10:00:06:
Non essential workers are going back to work but people are still getting sick
People are starting to just 'ignore' it like it'll make it go away :/

We openly have customers who subscribe to the "I'm not wearing a mask, muh freedom" ideology.

That place isn't safe for me.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

[quote name="Calyypso" date="2020-05-19 09:49:02" ] quarantine is phase 1 over for us, but people are going out and im like????????? full on PARTYING please stop it's going to have a 2nd wave istg [/quote] This is exactly what my town is doing
Calyypso wrote on 2020-05-19 09:49:02:
quarantine is phase 1 over for us, but people are going out and im like????????? full on PARTYING please stop it's going to have a 2nd wave istg
This is exactly what my town is doing
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
GenCon just got canceled. I am literally crying at work. I am in mourning... ;_;
GenCon just got canceled. I am literally crying at work. I am in mourning... ;_;
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
[quote name="victorycalls" date="2020-05-19 11:05:06" ] [quote name="Calyypso" date="2020-05-19 09:49:02" ] quarantine is phase 1 over for us, but people are going out and im like????????? full on PARTYING please stop it's going to have a 2nd wave istg [/quote] This is exactly what my town is doing [/quote] That's what scientists are saying in my country, but the authorities don't believe them...
victorycalls wrote on 2020-05-19 11:05:06:
Calyypso wrote on 2020-05-19 09:49:02:
quarantine is phase 1 over for us, but people are going out and im like????????? full on PARTYING please stop it's going to have a 2nd wave istg
This is exactly what my town is doing
That's what scientists are saying in my country, but the authorities don't believe them...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
quarantine is still in full swing for my family at least. graduation was cancelled (might have one in august. tbh not thrilled about that it's going to be so hot LOL)

but I was going to move out for college next year, but then I got word that first semester of college is going to be online. i have mixed feelings about this, I was going to miss my parents and my friends and now I get to hang with them for one more semester but. I was looking forward to moving out?? I don't know lol.

I am glad that i go to a good high school tho. we have scheduled online classes but we also have no school on wednesdays for teachers and students to take a break and relax :) but I do love my school, and since I'm graduating now, I'm really sad. last day of school is next week and thinking about how I won't get to go back as a student anymore is kind of depressing
quarantine is still in full swing for my family at least. graduation was cancelled (might have one in august. tbh not thrilled about that it's going to be so hot LOL)

but I was going to move out for college next year, but then I got word that first semester of college is going to be online. i have mixed feelings about this, I was going to miss my parents and my friends and now I get to hang with them for one more semester but. I was looking forward to moving out?? I don't know lol.

I am glad that i go to a good high school tho. we have scheduled online classes but we also have no school on wednesdays for teachers and students to take a break and relax :) but I do love my school, and since I'm graduating now, I'm really sad. last day of school is next week and thinking about how I won't get to go back as a student anymore is kind of depressing
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
@Ruan definitely your health, physical, mental, and emotional, come first! But sometimes telling clients they will have to wait longer than usual for their orders to be fulfilled isn't feasible. I trust your judgment on the best way to handle the situation. Stay safe!
@Ruan definitely your health, physical, mental, and emotional, come first! But sometimes telling clients they will have to wait longer than usual for their orders to be fulfilled isn't feasible. I trust your judgment on the best way to handle the situation. Stay safe!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
got my passport (estonian/eu) back today, the (russian) multivisa i applied for in march got done nonetheless. april 9th to october 5th. i shouldve waited a week so that i wouldve ended up not applying for the visa, this feels stupid, i feel stupid. (the concert thx to which i initially applied for the visa got postponed first and now it has an open date and might be rescheduled to september. who knows when the rus borders will be opened)

the stuff in estonia has rather calmed down meanwhile, tho still gotta keep distance and all to avoid a 2nd wave and all
got my passport (estonian/eu) back today, the (russian) multivisa i applied for in march got done nonetheless. april 9th to october 5th. i shouldve waited a week so that i wouldve ended up not applying for the visa, this feels stupid, i feel stupid. (the concert thx to which i initially applied for the visa got postponed first and now it has an open date and might be rescheduled to september. who knows when the rus borders will be opened)

the stuff in estonia has rather calmed down meanwhile, tho still gotta keep distance and all to avoid a 2nd wave and all
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
i'm gonna say this initial event is gonna last around 2-5 years but for the virus itself i think it's just a permanent part of the planet's background soup of viruses and bacteria now, like the flu. i also predict that it's going to kill all my friends because they're all i have left to care about and my life so far has very well established that i'm not allowed to have anything ever no matter what.
i'm gonna say this initial event is gonna last around 2-5 years but for the virus itself i think it's just a permanent part of the planet's background soup of viruses and bacteria now, like the flu. i also predict that it's going to kill all my friends because they're all i have left to care about and my life so far has very well established that i'm not allowed to have anything ever no matter what.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread