Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing New Horizons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
You guys I reallyyyyy keep hoping that Nintendo will release animal crossing early so that people can pick it up before more stores close and so we can play while we have time off!

Has Nintendo ever released a game early?
You guys I reallyyyyy keep hoping that Nintendo will release animal crossing early so that people can pick it up before more stores close and so we can play while we have time off!

Has Nintendo ever released a game early?
@MihoyMinoy I just downloaded it from the Nintendo store and so excited to play once it is available! Idk if Nintendo has released anything early, but we are in uncharted waters rn. I'd love if we got it early!! I remember when Pokemon Silver came out the toy store sold it to my mom a day early and I was in seventh heaven! Please let me know if this code doesn't work, I have issues with numbers lol. My sister made my account on her switch so I think my username might be buttfungus [emoji=skull size=1] SW-5753-6847-6099
@MihoyMinoy I just downloaded it from the Nintendo store and so excited to play once it is available! Idk if Nintendo has released anything early, but we are in uncharted waters rn. I'd love if we got it early!! I remember when Pokemon Silver came out the toy store sold it to my mom a day early and I was in seventh heaven!

Please let me know if this code doesn't work, I have issues with numbers lol. My sister made my account on her switch so I think my username might be buttfungus
SW-5753-6847-6099
BoVzcWO.gif
@sick I just sent a friend request and your name is buttfungus and its awesome lmao

Here is my friend code SW-4336-1495-1319

My name is honeibunny and I am adding other people here that left their friend codes

ALSO today the governor of texas is holding a conference about closing non necessary businesses. I cant believe I might actually be off from work for the release!! I do feel bad that people are dying from this and its awful but I honestly cant help but be excited to have some time off from work to play.
@sick I just sent a friend request and your name is buttfungus and its awesome lmao

Here is my friend code SW-4336-1495-1319

My name is honeibunny and I am adding other people here that left their friend codes

ALSO today the governor of texas is holding a conference about closing non necessary businesses. I cant believe I might actually be off from work for the release!! I do feel bad that people are dying from this and its awful but I honestly cant help but be excited to have some time off from work to play.
i am so excited and its hard to wait
It will be good when it comes cause quarantine is getting kinda boring :p
i am so excited and its hard to wait
It will be good when it comes cause quarantine is getting kinda boring :p
I already got mine preloaded and can't wait for it to finally unlock!
My spring break got extended due to everything going on along with all of my classes moving online, so I guess NH couldn't have come at a better time cause im starting to get bored lol
I already got mine preloaded and can't wait for it to finally unlock!
My spring break got extended due to everything going on along with all of my classes moving online, so I guess NH couldn't have come at a better time cause im starting to get bored lol
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
I'm literally so excited idk where to start!! I just wish I had someone to play with :( none of my friends like video games that much (nevertheless animal crossing lol)
I'm literally so excited idk where to start!! I just wish I had someone to play with :( none of my friends like video games that much (nevertheless animal crossing lol)
I AM SO READY TO BUILD MY ISLAND PARADISE AND RING FRIENDS ON MY NOOKPHONE AND COLLECT NOOKMILES TO GO VISIT OTHER ISLANDS.

it is the one thing getting me through the week!
I AM SO READY TO BUILD MY ISLAND PARADISE AND RING FRIENDS ON MY NOOKPHONE AND COLLECT NOOKMILES TO GO VISIT OTHER ISLANDS.

it is the one thing getting me through the week!
7zcCDc4.png
@MihoyMinoy yay!! Thank you! I'll add you in just a sec :D I can't wait for all of my Pocket Camp friends to also join me on the new island!

Yeah, I was supposed to work this week but my boss told me yesterday we're taking the week off. Since this is my first AC I'm not sure how 'into' the game I will get since I'll be learning the basics, but I have a feeling I may get deep into it.

I have some custom amiibo stickers that should be showing up soon so I can have Julia and Katt in my village!! er, island lol
@MihoyMinoy yay!! Thank you! I'll add you in just a sec :D I can't wait for all of my Pocket Camp friends to also join me on the new island!

Yeah, I was supposed to work this week but my boss told me yesterday we're taking the week off. Since this is my first AC I'm not sure how 'into' the game I will get since I'll be learning the basics, but I have a feeling I may get deep into it.

I have some custom amiibo stickers that should be showing up soon so I can have Julia and Katt in my village!! er, island lol
BoVzcWO.gif
Ahhhh I'm so excited I just can't wait!

Everyone please @ me and tell me what you want to name your island~ Mine's going to be named Corinthia!
Ahhhh I'm so excited I just can't wait!

Everyone please @ me and tell me what you want to name your island~ Mine's going to be named Corinthia!
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

@karahalios I actually have a list in my phone of ideas for the name and what villagers I want.
Ravenswood, Ravenscove, Or something else with cove on the end lol And my name will be mochi or pumpkin
@karahalios I actually have a list in my phone of ideas for the name and what villagers I want.
Ravenswood, Ravenscove, Or something else with cove on the end lol And my name will be mochi or pumpkin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29