Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your country!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
hot, durian epic
hot, durian epic
20210113_151400.gif ice.gif 1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Bratwurst with Sauerkraut.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
Think weird, temperate rainforest with bad internet service.

That’s right, I live in Victoria.
Think weird, temperate rainforest with bad internet service.

That’s right, I live in Victoria.
watershieldr.png Psittacita / Aeriona
Female | Australia | UTC+11:00
“ Girl, Watch yo tone “
Notes | Wishlist
[quote name="VanillaClouds" date="2021-06-23 22:35:18" ] hot, durian epic [/quote] i wonder if we live in the same country. anyway, here's my description! if you see any suspicious person, or article, please inform our staff; or press the emergency communication button, located at the sides of the two front doors. we have lots of sovereign people here and too many good places to eat at [spoiler][size=1]singapore![/size][/spoiler]
VanillaClouds wrote on 2021-06-23 22:35:18:
hot, durian epic
i wonder if we live in the same country.

anyway, here's my description!

if you see any suspicious person, or article, please inform our staff; or press the emergency communication button, located at the sides of the two front doors.

we have lots of sovereign people here and too many good places to eat at

singapore!
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
GET ME OUT OF HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE THERES TOO MANY STUPID PEOPLE
GET ME OUT OF HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE THERES TOO MANY STUPID PEOPLE
I will own an army of slither wing aethers mark my worms.
Man with too much illegal heart arrhythmia liquid hijacks not one, but two police cars and leads a 60 mile chase up the highway. That was a recent one. Then there's also: Man crashes pickup through a Wendy's. I believe both of these happened in or near my town/county. However, I'm not sure about the guy who tried to cease the existence of another person with spaghetti. That could've been somewhere else. There is at least one alligator in my neighborhood's pond/swamp area, and my aunt works at Disney. Oranges are delicious and I miss them. We're on vacation right now. I miss home. There's too many ticks in New Jersey, my dog's had three so far. There's hardly any ticks where I live, though. Stupid ticks. [quote name="Adrestes" date="2021-06-24 08:01:07" ] Bratwurst with Sauerkraut. [/quote] It's either Germany or Austria, but Germany's more famous for those things, I think. I've been there once but only for a few days. I want to try and go back at some point.
Man with too much illegal heart arrhythmia liquid hijacks not one, but two police cars and leads a 60 mile chase up the highway. That was a recent one.

Then there's also:
Man crashes pickup through a Wendy's. I believe both of these happened in or near my town/county. However, I'm not sure about the guy who tried to cease the existence of another person with spaghetti. That could've been somewhere else.

There is at least one alligator in my neighborhood's pond/swamp area, and my aunt works at Disney.

Oranges are delicious and I miss them. We're on vacation right now. I miss home. There's too many ticks in New Jersey, my dog's had three so far. There's hardly any ticks where I live, though. Stupid ticks.

Adrestes wrote on 2021-06-24 08:01:07:

It's either Germany or Austria, but Germany's more famous for those things, I think. I've been there once but only for a few days. I want to try and go back at some point.
Poorly Describe country? Okay.

Economy slowly declining.
Poorly Describe country? Okay.

Economy slowly declining.
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
we sue each other for literally everything.
we sue each other for literally everything.
Rain World|Ultrakill|Blahblah-Ect-Ect-The List Goes On Fanatic

(First two HibDen Tabs are all for sale! Art shop here, Wishlist Here.)
genocidal empire with no right to exist #landback
genocidal empire with no right to exist #landback
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro
You think scrub and bush everywhere, bogans and messed up food combos, with a great big rock in the middle of nowhere somewhere north of the middle.
#greatsouthernland
You think scrub and bush everywhere, bogans and messed up food combos, with a great big rock in the middle of nowhere somewhere north of the middle.
#greatsouthernland
FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37