Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Help me name my shy snek (NAMED)
1 2
If you’re still taking names, how about “Velvetine”?
If you’re still taking names, how about “Velvetine”?
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
Bumble would be so fitting!!
Bumble would be so fitting!!
KuKHYpT.png
Maybe you should just name him Phantom! After all, he is shy, and partially gray. And it is a cool name. He is adorable, Have fun choosing a name!
Maybe you should just name him Phantom! After all, he is shy, and partially gray. And it is a cool name. He is adorable, Have fun choosing a name!
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
How about Scout?
How about Scout?
@Nightea

Inky
Blinky
Echo
Storm
Salem
Ghost
Wisp
Moth
Moony
Mops
Mopsy
Little
Turtle
Mallow
Milky
Milkshake
Truffle
@Nightea

Inky
Blinky
Echo
Storm
Salem
Ghost
Wisp
Moth
Moony
Mops
Mopsy
Little
Turtle
Mallow
Milky
Milkshake
Truffle
@bittybatty @Ranka @Zzyzx @vanillaicecream1 @TheDungeonMaster @FairyDuster @ProwlerBC @Doetree @TheWorshipOnes @variian @Jaidi @Owlynx @kryptidkoffee

Update
Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions. I'll keep them in mind for future pets/dragons. I've decided to name him Sir George Cooper. Sir, because he's a boy. George after the scientist who discovered the ball python. Cooper, because of his markings. (looks more like pooper, so I made it cooper)

He's doing well, has eaten his first meal last week and is very feisty.
@bittybatty @Ranka @Zzyzx @vanillaicecream1 @TheDungeonMaster @FairyDuster @ProwlerBC @Doetree @TheWorshipOnes @variian @Jaidi @Owlynx @kryptidkoffee

Update
Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions. I'll keep them in mind for future pets/dragons. I've decided to name him Sir George Cooper. Sir, because he's a boy. George after the scientist who discovered the ball python. Cooper, because of his markings. (looks more like pooper, so I made it cooper)

He's doing well, has eaten his first meal last week and is very feisty.
@Nightea Thanks for the update! That's an awesome name.
@Nightea Thanks for the update! That's an awesome name.
1 2