Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Help me name my shy snek (NAMED)
1 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XPwOeJZg.jpg[/img] He's a Super Phantom ball python, and very shy. [s]I got him today and I've been trying to think of a name, but I can't come up with a name I like. So I'm hoping guys are able to help me.[/s] [b]Update[/b] Thank you all for your suggestions. I've decided to name him [b]Sir George Cooper[/b]. [b]Sir[/b], because he's a boy. [b]George[/b] after the scientist who discovered the ball python. [b]Cooper[/b], because of his markings. [i](looks more like pooper, so I made it cooper)[/i] He's doing well, has eaten his first meal last week and is very feisty.
XPwOeJZg.jpg
He's a Super Phantom ball python, and very shy. I got him today and I've been trying to think of a name, but I can't come up with a name I like. So I'm hoping guys are able to help me.

Update
Thank you all for your suggestions. I've decided to name him Sir George Cooper. Sir, because he's a boy. George after the scientist who discovered the ball python. Cooper, because of his markings. (looks more like pooper, so I made it cooper)

He's doing well, has eaten his first meal last week and is very feisty.

@Nightea

butters? buttercup? hmm

choco? or chip!

i think the fact that im hungry might be influencing these names suggestions-

but he is very pretty, im glad you were able to get him!
@Nightea

butters? buttercup? hmm

choco? or chip!

i think the fact that im hungry might be influencing these names suggestions-

but he is very pretty, im glad you were able to get him!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
@kryptidkoffee Thank you, I'm glad I was able to find him!
Another breeder and a similar morph snek, I couldn't reserve him in advance. He was sold before I was able to get to his stand. A very sad moment.
@kryptidkoffee Thank you, I'm glad I was able to find him!
Another breeder and a similar morph snek, I couldn't reserve him in advance. He was sold before I was able to get to his stand. A very sad moment.
@Nightea
Bo'Nugget (Boomer for short)
Spirit
Casper
Smoky
Bruno

I tried to do a ghosty theme
@Nightea
Bo'Nugget (Boomer for short)
Spirit
Casper
Smoky
Bruno

I tried to do a ghosty theme
Slate? Granite? Agate? He looks like a nice stony color.
Slate? Granite? Agate? He looks like a nice stony color.
PJgrBLH.png
What a gorgeous BP! Phantom is one of my favorite genes and he looks stunning!

I name all of my pets after presidents/first ladies because I’m a nerd. My crestie is named Lincoln, my betta makes name is Polk, my cats are Thomas and Ellie, and my brother’s butter ghost is named Quincy.

Here’s a few name ideas though —>

- Casper
- Grant
- Ridley
- Monroe
- Polk
- Beau
- Bowie
- Spirit
- Fynn
What a gorgeous BP! Phantom is one of my favorite genes and he looks stunning!

I name all of my pets after presidents/first ladies because I’m a nerd. My crestie is named Lincoln, my betta makes name is Polk, my cats are Thomas and Ellie, and my brother’s butter ghost is named Quincy.

Here’s a few name ideas though —>

- Casper
- Grant
- Ridley
- Monroe
- Polk
- Beau
- Bowie
- Spirit
- Fynn
laV4cLs.gif
I like Elijah! Just seems like a sneky name.
I like Elijah! Just seems like a sneky name.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
Ahaha I second Bo'Nugget. <3

Clarence
Figson
Spoons
Ahaha I second Bo'Nugget. <3

Clarence
Figson
Spoons
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
He looks almost like some old antique with those colors, so maybe Antique? Or Dust?
He looks almost like some old antique with those colors, so maybe Antique? Or Dust?
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Crawley
Crawley
For "I Know That Reference", all dragons (minus Level 25s & Fodders) are fandergs within my lair :)
1 2