Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what’s your favorite dinosaur?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have always loved dinosaurs, especially carnivores, but I've always had a soft-spot for the Dilophosaurus. I think it was because of sneakily watching Jurassic Park as a kid, plus my overall fascination with dinosaurs. I even had one of the noise-making Dilly toys as a kid and it was my favourite.

I lost the original a long long time ago, but I do have a second one still, along with several raptors.
I have always loved dinosaurs, especially carnivores, but I've always had a soft-spot for the Dilophosaurus. I think it was because of sneakily watching Jurassic Park as a kid, plus my overall fascination with dinosaurs. I even had one of the noise-making Dilly toys as a kid and it was my favourite.

I lost the original a long long time ago, but I do have a second one still, along with several raptors.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Either T. rex (i know, it’s so predictable) or velociraptor. I’ve never really liked the herbivores. Honestly, I find that most carnivores are interesting.
Either T. rex (i know, it’s so predictable) or velociraptor. I’ve never really liked the herbivores. Honestly, I find that most carnivores are interesting.
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
Mine has always been the Stegosaurus, with the Maiasaurus coming in a very close second, thanks to the Maia book I had when I was a kid. There are so many new dino things that have been discovered since I was super into them, and I'm having to relearn and rethink a lot of my previous ideas. I love it!
Mine has always been the Stegosaurus, with the Maiasaurus coming in a very close second, thanks to the Maia book I had when I was a kid. There are so many new dino things that have been discovered since I was super into them, and I'm having to relearn and rethink a lot of my previous ideas. I love it!
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
Ankylosaur was my favourite as a kid. Big armored, puppy dino is just so cute! Lately I've had a soft spot for Nodosaur for the same reason. Such a boopable nose.
Ankylosaur was my favourite as a kid. Big armored, puppy dino is just so cute! Lately I've had a soft spot for Nodosaur for the same reason. Such a boopable nose.
altirhinus... ive always had a soft spot for herbivorous dinos, i think they're a lot more interesting visually. at the top of those groups for me as a kid were hadrosaurs! my little honky/stabby babies... i used altirhinus a lot in a certain arcade game as a kid, and i just... love how stupid its face is. elephant seal lookin mans.

@HarveyHalszka

ahhhh!! another einio fan :0 have you seen the beasts of the mesozoic model that's releasing soon?
altirhinus... ive always had a soft spot for herbivorous dinos, i think they're a lot more interesting visually. at the top of those groups for me as a kid were hadrosaurs! my little honky/stabby babies... i used altirhinus a lot in a certain arcade game as a kid, and i just... love how stupid its face is. elephant seal lookin mans.

@HarveyHalszka

ahhhh!! another einio fan :0 have you seen the beasts of the mesozoic model that's releasing soon?
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
hold on a moment, what arcade game do i know that features altirhinus...?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dinosaurking/images/a/**/Altirhinus.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090626015822

was it possibly,,, dinosaur king?
(for the longest time i thought altirhinus was muttaburrasaurus in the anime lol)

also yes, cool curve nose man!! although i don't believe i have seen it, i'll have to look it up lol

@MegaAerodactyl

edit: looked it up and it looks rad!!!
hold on a moment, what arcade game do i know that features altirhinus...?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dinosaurking/images/a/**/Altirhinus.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090626015822

was it possibly,,, dinosaur king?
(for the longest time i thought altirhinus was muttaburrasaurus in the anime lol)

also yes, cool curve nose man!! although i don't believe i have seen it, i'll have to look it up lol

@MegaAerodactyl

edit: looked it up and it looks rad!!!
@HarveyHalszka

aw damn you caught me ;0 altirhinus was my first foil dinosaur (excluding an alpha irritator, which i think i lost or something?) so i got super attached to it ;p i suppose it stuck, just wish the poor dude got more rep in media besides some obscure 2005 arcade game franchise
@HarveyHalszka

aw damn you caught me ;0 altirhinus was my first foil dinosaur (excluding an alpha irritator, which i think i lost or something?) so i got super attached to it ;p i suppose it stuck, just wish the poor dude got more rep in media besides some obscure 2005 arcade game franchise
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
um... i don't know what they're actually called but i called them "long necks." you know the boys with the long necks. and i liked the one that lived in the water and looked sorta like the loch ness monster
um... i don't know what they're actually called but i called them "long necks." you know the boys with the long necks. and i liked the one that lived in the water and looked sorta like the loch ness monster
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
i never played the arcade game but was hella obsessed with (kinda obsessed with now) with the anime lol

big nose hadros need more rep 2020!!!

@MegaAerodactyl
i never played the arcade game but was hella obsessed with (kinda obsessed with now) with the anime lol

big nose hadros need more rep 2020!!!

@MegaAerodactyl
@harveyhalszka @MegaAerodactyl I've never seen the arcade game, but the Dinosaur King anime was the greatest show ever when I was a kid lol
@harveyhalszka @MegaAerodactyl I've never seen the arcade game, but the Dinosaur King anime was the greatest show ever when I was a kid lol
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8