Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what’s your favorite dinosaur?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="@RabidWhovian" date="2019-11-28 11:03:11" ] MICRORAPTOR [img] https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a1/Microraptor_Restoration.png/1200px-Microraptor_Restoration.png[/img] We know what colour it was and everything! They were about cat-sized and lived where China is now. If they hadn’t gone extinct and humans still evolved, I would definitely want a pet microraptor. [/quote] Basically this, word for word I do have a little figurine microraptor. She guards my boom box. Also one of my personas has a pet microraptor I also love velociraptor and archaeopteryx!
@RabidWhovian wrote on 2019-11-28 11:03:11:
MICRORAPTOR

1200px-Microraptor_Restoration.png

We know what colour it was and everything! They were about cat-sized and lived where China is now. If they hadn’t gone extinct and humans still evolved, I would definitely want a pet microraptor.
Basically this, word for word

I do have a little figurine microraptor. She guards my boom box. Also one of my personas has a pet microraptor

I also love velociraptor and archaeopteryx!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1.Therizinosaurus- known as the tickle chicken and claws are surprisingly long
(For those who love dinos, you should play ARK!)
1.Therizinosaurus- known as the tickle chicken and claws are surprisingly long
(For those who love dinos, you should play ARK!)
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
Dakotaraptor. It was a JP-sized raptor, but fully feathered and it coexisted with T. rex and Triceratops in the Hell Creek Formation!

I've also always had a soft spot for hadrosaurs.
Dakotaraptor. It was a JP-sized raptor, but fully feathered and it coexisted with T. rex and Triceratops in the Hell Creek Formation!

I've also always had a soft spot for hadrosaurs.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Polacanthus all the way. I saw it in a book and instantly fell in love. It's like a mix between an ankylosaur and a stego [img]http://www.dinocreta.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/spiney-necked-polacanthus-700x373.jpg[/img]
Polacanthus all the way. I saw it in a book and instantly fell in love. It's like a mix between an ankylosaur and a stego

spiney-necked-polacanthus-700x373.jpg
v2PJF9u.png 6kR982D.pngWn6vGC1.png
Stegosaurus! they look like tacos...
Stegosaurus! they look like tacos...
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
I'm a big ol fan of kileskus, the tiny boyo that I'm really hoping has at least a bit of fluff plus good ol carcharodontosaurus

Also a very big soft spot for croco friends like kapro people have already mentioned and my boy batrachotomus, his round head and snoot just melts my heart

And ankylosaurs are good too, I approve of the tank plant munchers
I'm a big ol fan of kileskus, the tiny boyo that I'm really hoping has at least a bit of fluff plus good ol carcharodontosaurus

Also a very big soft spot for croco friends like kapro people have already mentioned and my boy batrachotomus, his round head and snoot just melts my heart

And ankylosaurs are good too, I approve of the tank plant munchers
Im tired. Please be my friend
theres one interesting one i found through wikipdeia a few days ago. baryonyx! i like their head shape. i guess spinosauridae in general just have that [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/92/Baryonyx_walkeri_restoration.jpg/1920px-Baryonyx_walkeri_restoration.jpg[/img]
theres one interesting one i found through wikipdeia a few days ago. baryonyx! i like their head shape. i guess spinosauridae in general just have that
1920px-Baryonyx_walkeri_restoration.jpg
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Hatzegopteryx. it's so ridiculous and cool, really drives in how weird earth is. this odd bird giraffe used to exist and i love that. [center][img]https://ugc.kn3.net/i/760x/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GHnh3ILnSo4/SjnitLs7pTI/AAAAAAAAAaI/Z_YOrLc4yFs/s400/20080528elpepusoc_3.jpg[/img][/center]
Hatzegopteryx. it's so ridiculous and cool, really drives in how weird earth is. this odd bird giraffe used to exist and i love that.
20080528elpepusoc_3.jpg
Z5jS3rB.png
@Avessa

I like Velociraptors even tho they were about the size of a chicken in real life.
@Avessa

I like Velociraptors even tho they were about the size of a chicken in real life.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]

Psittacosaurus all the way. They remind me of little dragon parrots. Also, they left behind So MANY fossils!

Psittacosaurus all the way. They remind me of little dragon parrots. Also, they left behind So MANY fossils!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8