Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what scared the daylights out of kid you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Pool filters and fire alarms, due to somewhat(?) terrifying events in my childhood. I still have a mild fear of them.
Pool filters and fire alarms, due to somewhat(?) terrifying events in my childhood. I still have a mild fear of them.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
there was one fall where I was really scared of skeletons for some reason. course that was the year my neighbors had skeletons in their yard for Halloween
there was one fall where I was really scared of skeletons for some reason. course that was the year my neighbors had skeletons in their yard for Halloween
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
redeads from the legend of zelda
and armos and beamos
a lot of zelda enemies scared me actually but those were the main ones
redeads from the legend of zelda
and armos and beamos
a lot of zelda enemies scared me actually but those were the main ones
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Muppets and puppets in general freaked me out for the longest time.
...except Kermit. He was the 'good one'.
Muppets and puppets in general freaked me out for the longest time.
...except Kermit. He was the 'good one'.
-
-
-
-
:3
there was only ever one thing that kept me awake at night... [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vHo-1KWS6yM/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] THE BRIGHT EYES THAT HORRIBLE BLACK RABBIT EVEN LOOKING AT IT NOW MADE ME SORELY REGRET IT I could watch the rest of the film without a concern - even when they suffocated underground but that ghost rabbit thing... *shudders*
there was only ever one thing that kept me awake at night...

maxresdefault.jpg

THE BRIGHT EYES

THAT HORRIBLE BLACK RABBIT

EVEN LOOKING AT IT NOW MADE ME SORELY REGRET IT

I could watch the rest of the film without a concern - even when they suffocated underground

but

that ghost rabbit thing...

*shudders*
For "I Know That Reference", all dragons (minus Level 25s & Fodders) are fandergs within my lair :)
I was scared green acid would suddenly rise from the floor of the staircase, and I was scared that a vampire inhabited my bedroom wall. Even though I knew both were impossible.

I was also - more rationally - scared of my parents' basement. Mostly I was scared the lights would go out if I was down there alone during a storm, and I wouldn't be able to find my way back upstairs.

Oh, and "you failed" music. Not the failing part. Just the music.

And Furbies and other talking robots. I'm still not a big fan of talking robots. Which is a shame since nearly everything electronic talks now!
I was scared green acid would suddenly rise from the floor of the staircase, and I was scared that a vampire inhabited my bedroom wall. Even though I knew both were impossible.

I was also - more rationally - scared of my parents' basement. Mostly I was scared the lights would go out if I was down there alone during a storm, and I wouldn't be able to find my way back upstairs.

Oh, and "you failed" music. Not the failing part. Just the music.

And Furbies and other talking robots. I'm still not a big fan of talking robots. Which is a shame since nearly everything electronic talks now!
LxbWmll.png
[quote name="Zlhzlh" date="2019-11-23 12:06:27" ] also some cars game, i think it was, you're mcqueen gettin chased by the combine harvester. the closer it got to you, the bigger it would be in your rear-view mirror, right up until all you could see was the eyes. [/quote] I remember that game! That terrified me too.
Zlhzlh wrote on 2019-11-23 12:06:27:
also some cars game, i think it was, you're mcqueen gettin chased by the combine harvester. the closer it got to you, the bigger it would be in your rear-view mirror, right up until all you could see was the eyes.
I remember that game! That terrified me too.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Chauncey when he screams in his boss fight in Luigi's Mansion. 3ds version isn't [i]as[/i] bad but it still gives me the creeps. [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/1/14/ChaunceySilver.png[/img][img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/4/4f/Chauncey_Platinum_frame_LM3DS.png[/img] what sucks is that the first one is his silver frame aka the one my brother got most of the time. the second one is a new platinum one which means it's harder to get thankfully.
Chauncey when he screams in his boss fight in Luigi's Mansion. 3ds version isn't as bad but it still gives me the creeps.
ChaunceySilver.pngChauncey_Platinum_frame_LM3DS.png
what sucks is that the first one is his silver frame aka the one my brother got most of the time. the second one is a new platinum one which means it's harder to get thankfully.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
[center][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/4642/38481825995_fcc21638f0_b.jpg[/img] I'm grown and still petrified of these guys. They have no fear, and teeth on their tongue, and love to bite small children.
38481825995_fcc21638f0_b.jpg

I'm grown and still petrified of these guys. They have no fear, and teeth on their tongue, and love to bite small children.
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
Shrek. Hopper from A Bug's Life. Parrots (which are now my favorite animals. Go figure.).
Shrek. Hopper from A Bug's Life. Parrots (which are now my favorite animals. Go figure.).
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20