Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Birb Club
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 159 160
I have put myself of the editable spreadsheet. I am one with the birb at last! >:O
I have put myself of the editable spreadsheet. I am one with the birb at last! >:O
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
@TheSoothsayer

Joining, added myself to the spreadsheet uvu
@TheSoothsayer

Joining, added myself to the spreadsheet uvu
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Oh I am soo excited to put up a hummingbird feeder! Plus a regular bird feeder. Maybe I can get some good good NC cardinals [emoji=veilspun star size=1]
Oh I am soo excited to put up a hummingbird feeder! Plus a regular bird feeder. Maybe I can get some good good NC cardinals
"You are a captive. A prisoner of fate to a future that has been sealed in advance. This is truly an unjust game."
FR+3
Added ^^
Added ^^
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
[quote name="TheSoothsayer" date="2021-02-25 14:44:41" ] Added ^^ [/quote] Y U S ! BIRBS 5EVER!
TheSoothsayer wrote on 2021-02-25 14:44:41:
Added ^^

Y U S !
BIRBS 5EVER!
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
Oh, and I made a thing.

I made it a JPEG file by accident, so I can't show it here, but here is the link to the image. This took me 2 hours and 34 minutes to make, not including filtering the original image to be black and white. I swear this was the most fun extra credit project I have ever done for art, and one of the most educational. I'll find the links to the super helpful videos as soon as my computer stops dying.

DeviantArt Image of Bird
Oh, and I made a thing.

I made it a JPEG file by accident, so I can't show it here, but here is the link to the image. This took me 2 hours and 34 minutes to make, not including filtering the original image to be black and white. I swear this was the most fun extra credit project I have ever done for art, and one of the most educational. I'll find the links to the super helpful videos as soon as my computer stops dying.

DeviantArt Image of Bird
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
@TacoTequila

They do eat their unfertilized eggs in nature. However I'd recommend you cook and peel them first. It's not that they'd get sick from raw eggs, it's that - as far as I know - they might develop a taste for eggs strong enough that they will eventually start eating all their eggs.

And if it were cannibalism, it wouldn't bother them either. Chickens are known for pecking injured members of their flock to death and eat them. Cannibalism is in their nature.
@TacoTequila

They do eat their unfertilized eggs in nature. However I'd recommend you cook and peel them first. It's not that they'd get sick from raw eggs, it's that - as far as I know - they might develop a taste for eggs strong enough that they will eventually start eating all their eggs.

And if it were cannibalism, it wouldn't bother them either. Chickens are known for pecking injured members of their flock to death and eat them. Cannibalism is in their nature.
@TacoTequila

I recommend you look further into the topic of chicken cannibalism, so you know what you can do to best avoid it happening.
@TacoTequila

I recommend you look further into the topic of chicken cannibalism, so you know what you can do to best avoid it happening.
@TacoTequila

You're welcome. May you and your birbs stay safe.
@TacoTequila

You're welcome. May you and your birbs stay safe.
I just got a pigeon! I'm so excited to work with her, she's already starting to warm up to indoor life [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
I just got a pigeon! I'm so excited to work with her, she's already starting to warm up to indoor life
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 159 160