Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Birb Club
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 159 160
[quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-02-17 18:13:43" ] Please tell me this is still open for cultists to join. I love birbs. And I love cults. OwO I am a chicken mom, always wanted to be, always have been. I finally got my wish almost a year ago, and I have continued to grow my birb raptor army. I have black birb Rainbow boy birb Yellow raptor birb Gold lacey mamma birb Popcorn ragepuff floof bird Funny how I found this today after learning that birds can actually grow snouts by silencing a small group of genes that make up the bird beak. (Game theory helped me find the article. No I will not grow up.) [/quote] You can't just say this and then not link the article
GloriousFlarea wrote on 2021-02-17 18:13:43:
Please tell me this is still open for cultists to join. I love birbs. And I love cults. OwO

I am a chicken mom, always wanted to be, always have been. I finally got my wish almost a year ago, and I have continued to grow my birb raptor army.
I have black birb
Rainbow boy birb
Yellow raptor birb
Gold lacey mamma birb
Popcorn ragepuff floof bird

Funny how I found this today after learning that birds can actually grow snouts by silencing a small group of genes that make up the bird beak. (Game theory helped me find the article. No I will not grow up.)

You can't just say this and then not link the article
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
lol
lol
[quote name="Screenmaster" date="2021-02-17 18:17:03" ] [quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-02-17 18:13:43" ] Please tell me this is still open for cultists to join. I love birbs. And I love cults. OwO I am a chicken mom, always wanted to be, always have been. I finally got my wish almost a year ago, and I have continued to grow my birb raptor army. I have black birb Rainbow boy birb Yellow raptor birb Gold lacey mamma birb Popcorn ragepuff floof bird Funny how I found this today after learning that birds can actually grow snouts by silencing a small group of genes that make up the bird beak. (Game theory helped me find the article. No I will not grow up.) [/quote] You can't just say this and then not link the article [/quote] XD U rite. U rite. Here's the article: [url=http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150512-bird-grows-face-of-dinosaur]Bird grows the face of a dinosaur[/url] It's short, but it's fascinating!
Screenmaster wrote on 2021-02-17 18:17:03:
Please tell me this is still open for cultists to join. I love birbs. And I love cults. OwO

I am a chicken mom, always wanted to be, always have been. I finally got my wish almost a year ago, and I have continued to grow my birb raptor army.
I have black birb
Rainbow boy birb
Yellow raptor birb
Gold lacey mamma birb

Funny how I found this today after learning that birds can actually grow snouts by silencing a small group of genes that make up the bird beak. (Game theory helped me find the article. No I will not grow up.)

XD U rite. U rite.
Here's the article: Bird grows the face of a dinosaur
It's short, but it's fascinating!
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
[quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-02-18 07:43:36" ] [quote name="Screenmaster" date="2021-02-17 18:17:03" ] [quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-02-17 18:13:43" ] Please tell me this is still open for cultists to join. I love birbs. And I love cults. OwO I am a chicken mom, always wanted to be, always have been. I finally got my wish almost a year ago, and I have continued to grow my birb raptor army. I have black birb Rainbow boy birb Yellow raptor birb Gold lacey mamma birb Popcorn ragepuff floof bird Funny how I found this today after learning that birds can actually grow snouts by silencing a small group of genes that make up the bird beak. (Game theory helped me find the article. No I will not grow up.) [/quote] You can't just say this and then not link the article [/quote] XD U rite. U rite. Here's the article: [url=http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150512-bird-grows-face-of-dinosaur]Bird grows the face of a dinosaur[/url] It's short, but it's fascinating! [/quote] On a semi-related note, there is also a breed of pigeon with a face resembling that of a non-avian dinosaur. Short beak, long snout, kinda therizinosaur-esque. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKpmWTlZDio
GloriousFlarea wrote on 2021-02-18 07:43:36:

I have black birb
Rainbow boy birb
Yellow raptor birb
Gold lacey mamma birb

XD U rite. U rite.

On a semi-related note, there is also a breed of pigeon with a face resembling that of a non-avian dinosaur. Short beak, long snout, kinda therizinosaur-esque.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKpmWTlZDio
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2021-02-18 07:47:23" ] [quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-02-18 07:43:36" ] [quote name="Screenmaster" date="2021-02-17 18:17:03" ] [quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-02-17 18:13:43" ] Please tell me this is still open for cultists to join. I love birbs. And I love cults. OwO I am a chicken mom, always wanted to be, always have been. I finally got my wish almost a year ago, and I have continued to grow my birb raptor army. I have black birb Rainbow boy birb Yellow raptor birb Gold lacey mamma birb Popcorn ragepuff floof bird Funny how I found this today after learning that birds can actually grow snouts by silencing a small group of genes that make up the bird beak. (Game theory helped me find the article. No I will not grow up.) [/quote] You can't just say this and then not link the article [/quote] XD U rite. U rite. Here's the article: [url=http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150512-bird-grows-face-of-dinosaur]Bird grows the face of a dinosaur[/url] It's short, but it's fascinating! [/quote] On a semi-related note, there is also a breed of pigeon with a face resembling that of a non-avian dinosaur. Short beak, long snout, kinda therizinosaur-esque. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKpmWTlZDio [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4] I've seen these birds in real life before, but for some reason they make me think that they were photoshopped.
Xionahri wrote on 2021-02-18 07:47:23:
GloriousFlarea wrote on 2021-02-18 07:43:36:

I have black birb
Rainbow boy birb
Yellow raptor birb
Gold lacey mamma birb

XD U rite. U rite.

On a semi-related note, there is also a breed of pigeon with a face resembling that of a non-avian dinosaur. Short beak, long snout, kinda therizinosaur-esque.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKpmWTlZDio

I've seen these birds in real life before, but for some reason they make me think that they were photoshopped.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Today there were so many fat little robins just flying around the front yard, stuffing themselves on juniper berries because we have a juniper tree. Glad to see they're getting fed in winter!

Also, a pair of binoculars or a telescope is a must have, it's so much cooler to see them up close
Today there were so many fat little robins just flying around the front yard, stuffing themselves on juniper berries because we have a juniper tree. Glad to see they're getting fed in winter!

Also, a pair of binoculars or a telescope is a must have, it's so much cooler to see them up close
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
I love birbs though I can't have any because I have cats but I have rescued a baby mocking birb and European dove.Can I join please?
I love birbs though I can't have any because I have cats but I have rescued a baby mocking birb and European dove.Can I join please?
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
birbbirbbirbbirbbirbbirbbirb
birbbirbbirbbirbbirbbirbbirb
Everyone, (at least everyone from the northern hemisphere) are you ready for spring? Gonna put up these nesting boxes soon-ish. Two big ones. [img]https://i.imgur.com/P0F4gMj.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fQxBENm.jpg[/img] (Yes, that is in fact an old teapot) And three small grass nests. [img]https://i.imgur.com/nV7wVLU.jpg[/img] Hope the birds will like them. And maybe I'll get some nice pictures of birbs around them.
Everyone, (at least everyone from the northern hemisphere) are you ready for spring?

Gonna put up these nesting boxes soon-ish.
Two big ones.
P0F4gMj.jpg
fQxBENm.jpg
(Yes, that is in fact an old teapot)

And three small grass nests.
nV7wVLU.jpg

Hope the birds will like them. And maybe I'll get some nice pictures of birbs around them.
yesss i’m so excited for the not as cold weather as well! (hopefully this year isn’t one of those messed up ones lol)
yesss i’m so excited for the not as cold weather as well! (hopefully this year isn’t one of those messed up ones lol)
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 159 160