Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stick your finger in the rice cooker...
1 2 3
sticky rice and mango!

seafood or mushroom risotto!

harvest grains (rice, orzo, quinoa, chickpeas and lentils) with almonds.

rice with chicken broth

meatballs with rice instead of pasta.

poke bowls!

i just like rice lol.
sticky rice and mango!

seafood or mushroom risotto!

harvest grains (rice, orzo, quinoa, chickpeas and lentils) with almonds.

rice with chicken broth

meatballs with rice instead of pasta.

poke bowls!

i just like rice lol.
she/he/they | fr + 3
I eat rice everyday (asian here)!
Unlike everyone else, I just eat plain rice? Nothing fancy: Brown rice, white rice, jasmine rice, etc.
Rice and vegetables every day for me, heh.
I eat rice everyday (asian here)!
Unlike everyone else, I just eat plain rice? Nothing fancy: Brown rice, white rice, jasmine rice, etc.
Rice and vegetables every day for me, heh.
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
rice lovers rice up
rice lovers rice up
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
Ohh man thai food with rice and chicken just ......gorgeous......

I love sticky rice and more soft rice as opposed to the harder kind I used to buy. It really goes with anything. Gotta try some new recipes
Ohh man thai food with rice and chicken just ......gorgeous......

I love sticky rice and more soft rice as opposed to the harder kind I used to buy. It really goes with anything. Gotta try some new recipes
OjayHBU.png
[quote name="Dreamson" date="2019-11-13 04:38:24" ] Or chicken and rice soup. Yum. [/quote] This I made some with miso one day and it was really good [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I still have a portion of it in the freezer as well I also like rice with curry or katsu. Can't beat a sweet curry with pilau rice, I got lazy one night and boiled some rice in chicken stock and that wasn't too bad either. I wouldn't make a meal out of it too often, but I was just feeling especially tired that night. I suppose that could just be taken as a Scotland thing; we do all sorts of unspeakable things to food Edit: I'd also love to try risotto sometime. I sampled some of the kind of base risotto in the kitchen I used to work in and it was pretty good
Dreamson wrote on 2019-11-13 04:38:24:
Or chicken and rice soup. Yum.

This
I made some with miso one day and it was really good I still have a portion of it in the freezer as well

I also like rice with curry or katsu. Can't beat a sweet curry with pilau rice,

I got lazy one night and boiled some rice in chicken stock and that wasn't too bad either. I wouldn't make a meal out of it too often, but I was just feeling especially tired that night. I suppose that could just be taken as a Scotland thing; we do all sorts of unspeakable things to food

Edit: I'd also love to try risotto sometime. I sampled some of the kind of base risotto in the kitchen I used to work in and it was pretty good
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
[color=indigo]arroz con leche is so heckin nice [emoji=pink star size=1] my family tends to eat rice with most of our food with the exception of if we’re eating more American food or it’s a lazy day haha :9
arroz con leche is so heckin nice my family tends to eat rice with most of our food with the exception of if we’re eating more American food or it’s a lazy day haha :9
bVzIUfv.png
Favourite rice dish? Plain, fluffy white rice.
Favourite rice dish? Plain, fluffy white rice.
FR time +3
She/her
I love fried rice with sweet and sour chicken, my mom usually orders that stuff from a Chinese restaurant [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
I love fried rice with sweet and sour chicken, my mom usually orders that stuff from a Chinese restaurant
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I like rice everytime everyday! (not with hot sauce ;c)
I like rice everytime everyday! (not with hot sauce ;c)
1 2 3