General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tiny good news
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[b]I didn't see any other thread like this, so here goes: I think if we all post any kind of good news - no matter how small - we will maybe share some happy with each other, feel better, and maybe be able to see more slivers of hope for a better day or life or whatever. I think we could all use a little more happy! It can be [i]anything[/i], like: [emoji=gem size=1] My dog placed his considerable front half on my lap today - just to say hi [emoji=brown gem size=1] My favorite shirt was clean today! [emoji=yellow gem size=1] Somebody held the elevator for me [emoji=blue gem size=1] My coffee tasted awesome [emoji=green gem size=1] I didn't over-brew my tea this morning! [emoji=purple gem size=1] My kid hugged me out of the blue [emoji=pink gem size=1] There was this cute pic on ig that made me smile when I felt like poo (share pic pls!) [emoji=red gem size=1] I [i]didn't[/i] step on a thorn today I'll start - I got my crock-pot meal going in time to actually eat at a reasonable dinner time[/b]
I didn't see any other thread like this, so here goes:

I think if we all post any kind of good news - no matter how small - we will maybe share some happy with each other, feel better, and maybe be able to see more slivers of hope for a better day or life or whatever. I think we could all use a little more happy!

It can be anything, like:

My dog placed his considerable front half on my lap
today - just to say hi
My favorite shirt was clean today!
Somebody held the elevator for me
My coffee tasted awesome
I didn't over-brew my tea this morning!
My kid hugged me out of the blue
There was this cute pic on ig that made me smile when I felt like poo (share pic pls!)
I didn't step on a thorn today

I'll start - I got my crock-pot meal going in time to actually eat at a reasonable dinner time
motion_of_lava_hot_fire_texture_41rjohkhg__m0000_by_jmqestar-dadn42u.pnggU2ykYl.pngJICIbJe.pngaQ7eOuN.gif
I arranged a dinner for my friends and I for my birthday on Friday <3 The gang's getting back together again.
I arranged a dinner for my friends and I for my birthday on Friday <3 The gang's getting back together again.
Pings are disabled. Send me a PM if it's that important.

People just can't be nice.
I finished the first drawing for my thesis show! Some guy saw me working on it in the hallway and gave me a free sticker he had made and asked to take a selfie with me while wearing eyeball masks he made.

I love the art building at my university.
I finished the first drawing for my thesis show! Some guy saw me working on it in the hallway and gave me a free sticker he had made and asked to take a selfie with me while wearing eyeball masks he made.

I love the art building at my university.
DzFzIFp.png . . . Hello, I'm Doetree!
22 | she | TX | artist | FR+2
My dog is so cute sometimes for the oddest reasons - After he poops, he comes back inside doing a doggie victory dance and proceeds to wiggle around the house for like a full minute. I wish everyone felt so celebratory after a good poop!
My dog is so cute sometimes for the oddest reasons - After he poops, he comes back inside doing a doggie victory dance and proceeds to wiggle around the house for like a full minute. I wish everyone felt so celebratory after a good poop!
motion_of_lava_hot_fire_texture_41rjohkhg__m0000_by_jmqestar-dadn42u.pnggU2ykYl.pngJICIbJe.pngaQ7eOuN.gif
My family found the switch to the outdoor lights (my step grandfather made some interesting electrical choices) after *8* years of living here today. Also, my sister made cookies and we decorated them for Halloween!! They were pumpkins and cats, and I gave some sprinkle eyes.
My family found the switch to the outdoor lights (my step grandfather made some interesting electrical choices) after *8* years of living here today. Also, my sister made cookies and we decorated them for Halloween!! They were pumpkins and cats, and I gave some sprinkle eyes.
Art Dragons For Sale
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
I'm caught up on homework a week early and conceived a doable schedule for next semester.
I'm caught up on homework a week early and conceived a doable schedule for next semester.
tumblr_inline_pajomfjxau1qhoueb_75sq.pngT | 24 | She/Theytumblr_inline_pajomfjxau1qhoueb_75sq.png
gl681gC.png
I got a compliment at school when someone saw my drawings of my dragons^^
I got a compliment at school when someone saw my drawings of my dragons^^
0dBPyAo.jpg ctYHVNq.png
It's Halloween, and I got to see my mom go to work this morning!
It's Halloween, and I got to see my mom go to work this morning!
GoqRkNeLA.pngPride!
There’s one person on this planet that loves me, and that’s my amazing boyfriend

Also got an 88 out of a 100 on that AP biology test yesterday, so that’s pretty good
There’s one person on this planet that loves me, and that’s my amazing boyfriend

Also got an 88 out of a 100 on that AP biology test yesterday, so that’s pretty good
aI8toyR.png
It's Halloween and I get to cosplay all day!
It's Halloween and I get to cosplay all day!
I don't mind being pinged!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15