Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The isle
1 2
*bursts in screeching*
THE ISSLEEEEEE

I love it too much.

I don't actually play on those servers tho lol oof
*bursts in screeching*
THE ISSLEEEEEE

I love it too much.

I don't actually play on those servers tho lol oof
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
@BirdBagel i dont usually play in deathmatchs, in fact, i try to avoid them and im unsure why but i could totally change my mind about deathmatch if i play w someone else :OO

@MediP
yes! the recode should be out near the end of this year or early next year or so we have been told. Im really hype for the croco dino ;v;

@tytytytytytyty1 heyyyyy which servers do you play on!! :OO id love to have more servers to play- wink wink should tots try and play together anytime ;DD

this is my steam! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fid%2FSushiThong%2F
@BirdBagel i dont usually play in deathmatchs, in fact, i try to avoid them and im unsure why but i could totally change my mind about deathmatch if i play w someone else :OO

@MediP
yes! the recode should be out near the end of this year or early next year or so we have been told. Im really hype for the croco dino ;v;

@tytytytytytyty1 heyyyyy which servers do you play on!! :OO id love to have more servers to play- wink wink should tots try and play together anytime ;DD

this is my steam! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fid%2FSushiThong%2F
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
I play on OIAB and IOFT mostly, they're alright but IOFT is a big pile of LAG
I play on OIAB and IOFT mostly, they're alright but IOFT is a big pile of LAG
YMPbu9R.png
@tytytytytytyty1 i have no idea what oiab is or ioft D:

my ping is usually 200 to 600 ;;
even on nycta i can, sometimes, have up to 1000
@tytytytytytyty1 i have no idea what oiab is or ioft D:

my ping is usually 200 to 600 ;;
even on nycta i can, sometimes, have up to 1000
One in a box, and Isle of forgotten time ( IOFT server name is the acronym, one in a box is the words)

IOFT is not bad in itself , but if you go to twins like everyone else (sandbox rip) you're gonna lag to heck
One in a box, and Isle of forgotten time ( IOFT server name is the acronym, one in a box is the words)

IOFT is not bad in itself , but if you go to twins like everyone else (sandbox rip) you're gonna lag to heck
YMPbu9R.png
Aw man I watch playthroughs of The Isle on YouTube all the time! It seems like such a awesome game and I wish I had the components to play.
Aw man I watch playthroughs of The Isle on YouTube all the time! It seems like such a awesome game and I wish I had the components to play.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
@tytytytytytyty1 :OOO oh damn never heard of those servers!!! I will def give them a try
@tytytytytytyty1 :OOO oh damn never heard of those servers!!! I will def give them a try
@Serendipia

Well, most people go on DM's to let out their anger, so people get mad very easily and can do some dumb things. For example targeting the hecc out of you and then telling the admins it was you targeting them... :I

There are trolls and other people who are just there to make others lives worse, from what I've seen, almost all the time. And people who wanna start fights. Verbal fights, I mean.

I get excited when others chase me as carno, as I'm always listening to some pumped up music and I feel cool :V
So playing with me might not be the best but DM can be super fun if you just ignore the salt! I'm not trying to scare you away, this is just what I'VE seen.

and I'm not a social person, I don't talk very much
And hey, less lag!
@Serendipia

Well, most people go on DM's to let out their anger, so people get mad very easily and can do some dumb things. For example targeting the hecc out of you and then telling the admins it was you targeting them... :I

There are trolls and other people who are just there to make others lives worse, from what I've seen, almost all the time. And people who wanna start fights. Verbal fights, I mean.

I get excited when others chase me as carno, as I'm always listening to some pumped up music and I feel cool :V
So playing with me might not be the best but DM can be super fun if you just ignore the salt! I'm not trying to scare you away, this is just what I'VE seen.

and I'm not a social person, I don't talk very much
And hey, less lag!
Ot3Ahks.jpg
1 2