Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stupid goals that you achieved anyway
1 2 3
Climb a tree more than four branches high
+2 FR time
he/they
read a certain amount of books in a week or so. i dont remember how many but i think i got through quite a few!
read a certain amount of books in a week or so. i dont remember how many but i think i got through quite a few!
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
[quote name="@Hawktalon" date="2019-07-18 15:42:34" ] One time I hoarded 99 one-ups on New Super Mario Bros. just to see what would happen. Spoiler: nothing happened. [/quote] [b]ONE UP GIRL REMIX PLAYS ILL BE YOUR ONE UP GIIIIRLLLL SO LETS ALL JUMP UP SUPER HIGH HIGH UP IN THE SKYY THERES NO POWER UP LIKE DANCIINNN YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MY SUPERSTARRRR[/b]
@Hawktalon wrote on 2019-07-18 15:42:34:
One time I hoarded 99 one-ups on New Super Mario Bros. just to see what would happen. Spoiler: nothing happened.
ONE UP GIRL REMIX PLAYS

ILL BE YOUR ONE UP GIIIIRLLLL

SO LETS ALL JUMP UP SUPER HIGH
HIGH UP IN THE SKYY
THERES NO POWER UP LIKE DANCIINNN

YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MY SUPERSTARRRR
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="xXIceWolfXx" date="2019-07-18 16:32:25" ] Climb a tree more than four branches high [/quote] congrats man at this point i'll probably never make it up more than two before going "i want to get down"
xXIceWolfXx wrote on 2019-07-18 16:32:25:
congrats man
at this point i'll probably never make it up more than two before going "i want to get down"

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="@Icaruz" date="2019-07-18 16:23:38" ] Full clearing all (well, most of) the songs on Guitar Hero Live and attempting to get high scores on the leaderboards. This sounds like a fine and dandy goal if not for two reasons that made it kind of silly/pointless: 1. The highest difficulty level in the game is Expert. I stuck to clearing most songs at Hard. By default I wasn’t going to get as many points as what was possible and just never quite could get coordinated enough to clear ~90% of the songs on Expert. The game did not have separate leaderboards for each difficulty level. 2. GHL had a very finite lifespan. It stopped receiving new song updates relatively early on, the online mode was super buggy, and it was never terribly popular because a lot of people hated the new guitar design and button placement (in regards to the latter, I can’t play normal Guitar Hero to save my life but somehow that design just... magically clicked for me). The online mode died for good after just three years, ending the leaderboards and rendering a vast majority of the songs completely unplayable without the use of emulators. In case anyone was wondering though, the highest board rank I was ever able to achieve by playing Hard difficultly was rank #11 overall on the song Freedom At 21 by Jack White. I was pretty proud of that at one time. [/quote] oh jeez; that sounds like what im trying to do with bang dream lmao. its basically anime girl guitar hero so--
@Icaruz wrote on 2019-07-18 16:23:38:
Full clearing all (well, most of) the songs on Guitar Hero Live and attempting to get high scores on the leaderboards. This sounds like a fine and dandy goal if not for two reasons that made it kind of silly/pointless:

1. The highest difficulty level in the game is Expert. I stuck to clearing most songs at Hard. By default I wasn’t going to get as many points as what was possible and just never quite could get coordinated enough to clear ~90% of the songs on Expert. The game did not have separate leaderboards for each difficulty level.

2. GHL had a very finite lifespan. It stopped receiving new song updates relatively early on, the online mode was super buggy, and it was never terribly popular because a lot of people hated the new guitar design and button placement (in regards to the latter, I can’t play normal Guitar Hero to save my life but somehow that design just... magically clicked for me). The online mode died for good after just three years, ending the leaderboards and rendering a vast majority of the songs completely unplayable without the use of emulators.

In case anyone was wondering though, the highest board rank I was ever able to achieve by playing Hard difficultly was rank #11 overall on the song Freedom At 21 by Jack White. I was pretty proud of that at one time.
oh jeez; that sounds like what im trying to do with bang dream lmao. its basically anime girl guitar hero so--
Uq1cq4S.png
Owning my own forest.
Owning my own forest.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Update: Got 5,000 noots! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XbmNymy.png[/img]
Update: Got 5,000 noots!
XbmNymy.png

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="Fiendishly" date="2019-07-19 09:12:11" ] Update: Got 5,000 noots! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XbmNymy.png[/img] [/quote] Your wonderful achievement reminded me of earlier today when I went from Jesus' Wikipedia page to pingu's Took a long time I was trying to get to the Minecraft Wikipedia page but eh, you take what you get
Fiendishly wrote on 2019-07-19 09:12:11:
Update: Got 5,000 noots!
XbmNymy.png
Your wonderful achievement reminded me of earlier today when I went from Jesus' Wikipedia page to pingu's

Took a long time

I was trying to get to the Minecraft Wikipedia page but eh, you take what you get
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

I have successfully finished watching all episodes of "Peppa Pig."
I have successfully finished watching all episodes of "Peppa Pig."
The most useful guide ever to be created.
Going to 50 anime/gaming conventions. It's taken a LONG time, but I finally achieved it with my last con. :>
Going to 50 anime/gaming conventions. It's taken a LONG time, but I finally achieved it with my last con. :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3