Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stupid goals that you achieved anyway
1 2 3
Completed the national Pokedex in Pokemon X, not pointless but when I tell others, they don't understand how important it is, haha
Completed the national Pokedex in Pokemon X, not pointless but when I tell others, they don't understand how important it is, haha
Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yT1iDlD.png
sNuSVZA.png
cutkr0S.png
kcbWnDp.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
mlHpBMC.png
Binge every episode of the Total Drama series on Netflix, in order, beginning to end, in one sitting.

I did it in around 2-3 days, and the only breaks I took were to eat meals and use the restroom.

All that did was make me realize how much I liked Mike as a character (I spent like an hour dissecting his character to my friend who probably didn't care) and how gay I was for Jasmine without even realizing it. (I am the big homosexual, lads.)
Binge every episode of the Total Drama series on Netflix, in order, beginning to end, in one sitting.

I did it in around 2-3 days, and the only breaks I took were to eat meals and use the restroom.

All that did was make me realize how much I liked Mike as a character (I spent like an hour dissecting his character to my friend who probably didn't care) and how gay I was for Jasmine without even realizing it. (I am the big homosexual, lads.)
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
being able to ruthlessly hit children on the head while playing dodgeball
being able to ruthlessly hit children on the head while playing dodgeball
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
about anything in hollow knight
my large amount of shiny pokemon

also i'm working on getting a kecleon on pmd and just maxing out every stat as far as the game allows. it"ll take ages as the stats go at least up to 999 each i believe, but it's worth it. for the meme.
about anything in hollow knight
my large amount of shiny pokemon

also i'm working on getting a kecleon on pmd and just maxing out every stat as far as the game allows. it"ll take ages as the stats go at least up to 999 each i believe, but it's worth it. for the meme.
I have a living Pokemon nationaldex.

That basically means I have 1 of every 800+ buttheads in Pokemon Bank and to complete the nationaldex every gen, all I need to do is catch the new ones and shift all the others into the game boxes.

Course Gamefreak put a stop to that but it was fun while it lasted.
I have a living Pokemon nationaldex.

That basically means I have 1 of every 800+ buttheads in Pokemon Bank and to complete the nationaldex every gen, all I need to do is catch the new ones and shift all the others into the game boxes.

Course Gamefreak put a stop to that but it was fun while it lasted.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Making it through all of pewdiepies minecraft series
Making it through all of pewdiepies minecraft series
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
1 2 3