Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Scream about JSAB (+ fanart and OCs!)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 88 89
It makes sense that Cuda's big, though.

I mean, in the level, it takes up like a third of the screen, whereas Blixer/Fresh/The Boss hardly takes up more space than Cube.

I know that the bosses can change their size, but they all seem to have a "base form", and Cuda's seems to be the largest one. I like to think that, while the other bosses change themselves to be bigger and stronger, Cuda likes to shrink down sometimes to be able to actually get around.

Perhaps that's why they're so big in the picture. The anniversary post is the first time we've seen Cuda since their fight. They weren't even in the credits of the game, and most people assumed that they died in their fight.

Thus, since this is the first time they've been around the heroes since they... exploded into triangles... perhaps they're not quite comfortable enough to shrink down to a more vulnerable and friendly form. They look almost irritated in the picture, so while Blixer, Lycanthropy, and the other corruptions are chill with the heroes, Cuda was likely dragged into the festivities much to their annoyance.

Sorry for rambling. I just like to analyze things.
It makes sense that Cuda's big, though.

I mean, in the level, it takes up like a third of the screen, whereas Blixer/Fresh/The Boss hardly takes up more space than Cube.

I know that the bosses can change their size, but they all seem to have a "base form", and Cuda's seems to be the largest one. I like to think that, while the other bosses change themselves to be bigger and stronger, Cuda likes to shrink down sometimes to be able to actually get around.

Perhaps that's why they're so big in the picture. The anniversary post is the first time we've seen Cuda since their fight. They weren't even in the credits of the game, and most people assumed that they died in their fight.

Thus, since this is the first time they've been around the heroes since they... exploded into triangles... perhaps they're not quite comfortable enough to shrink down to a more vulnerable and friendly form. They look almost irritated in the picture, so while Blixer, Lycanthropy, and the other corruptions are chill with the heroes, Cuda was likely dragged into the festivities much to their annoyance.

Sorry for rambling. I just like to analyze things.
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
ha
how i headcanon cuda he is taller than blixer, much to his Boss's chagrin
from tallest to shortest it goes— cuda, blixer, macabre, lycan, cube, and cyan

and cuda hates virtually everyone except maybe blixer and lycan (hard maybe for blixer because just because i personally headcanon they're dating doesn't mean they're lovey dovey as weird as that sounds; they only really share moments with each other in private oops.)
so it's probably double relatable

also new levels??
ha
how i headcanon cuda he is taller than blixer, much to his Boss's chagrin
from tallest to shortest it goes— cuda, blixer, macabre, lycan, cube, and cyan

and cuda hates virtually everyone except maybe blixer and lycan (hard maybe for blixer because just because i personally headcanon they're dating doesn't mean they're lovey dovey as weird as that sounds; they only really share moments with each other in private oops.)
so it's probably double relatable

also new levels??
image.png image.png image.png
//scoots in [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/45a8c80638b441c7bdbed7560423aad1/281fcafa4301d780-a8/s500x750/9fdc233987a19d04bd0bbb76792c906aff0ac2a5.png[/img] lil chaotic man.... //scoots back out
//scoots in

9fdc233987a19d04bd0bbb76792c906aff0ac2a5.png
lil chaotic man....

//scoots back out
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
so.... i'm making designs for the new levels currently only have lightspeed done as it's my favorite level of the five, but here they are anyways [img]https://i.ibb.co/sj9TcJb/520551-33499996737-LIGHTSPEED.png[/img] one down, four more to go... will keep you guys updated
so.... i'm making designs for the new levels
currently only have lightspeed done as it's my favorite level of the five, but here they are anyways
520551-33499996737-LIGHTSPEED.png
one down, four more to go... will keep you guys updated
wait new levels???

neW LEVELS????

frantically hops on youtube

also i love both of those,,, big approve
wait new levels???

neW LEVELS????

frantically hops on youtube

also i love both of those,,, big approve

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
chaotic cackling
i did a stupid little thing w/ my forum siggy ft. blixer and an uncorrupted lycan
chaotic cackling
i did a stupid little thing w/ my forum siggy ft. blixer and an uncorrupted lycan
ch a to i c la ugh t er

ok bvut that's genius. i love it,,
ch a to i c la ugh t er

ok bvut that's genius. i love it,,

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
c h ao t i c w h e e z i ng

also ty. i may or may not do all of the jsab characters i know w/ pride-colored text like that for june and open up a thread for people to freely use it on their forum signatures. the "pride text" used for the characters are based on the headcanoned sexualities they use also known as "crap everyone is at least a little bit gay i feel like i'm being too inclusive help"
along with requests for personal jsab character designs and ocs to (attempt) to be drawn along with a requested pride flag,,, probably for v little monies because i'm broke but don't want to charge too much for SIGNATURES
i feel like i'll regret allowing myself to draw some jsab ocs if you know who i might be referring to
but i'll live
it's june be gay do crime

for me i'm being pan and doing crime. >:')
c h ao t i c w h e e z i ng

also ty. i may or may not do all of the jsab characters i know w/ pride-colored text like that for june and open up a thread for people to freely use it on their forum signatures. the "pride text" used for the characters are based on the headcanoned sexualities they use also known as "crap everyone is at least a little bit gay i feel like i'm being too inclusive help"
along with requests for personal jsab character designs and ocs to (attempt) to be drawn along with a requested pride flag,,, probably for v little monies because i'm broke but don't want to charge too much for SIGNATURES
i feel like i'll regret allowing myself to draw some jsab ocs if you know who i might be referring to
but i'll live
it's june be gay do crime

for me i'm being pan and doing crime. >:')
@MonarchGirlie
i love those
when you make a cube one please let me know. i love the sad boi :D
@MonarchGirlie
i love those
when you make a cube one please let me know. i love the sad boi :D
@parasites

tysm! I will make a Cube and Cuda one soon :00
@parasites

tysm! I will make a Cube and Cuda one soon :00