Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone here plays Warframe?
1 2 3 4 5
yes hello i love warframe :v
although im not that great at it (im only mr7) it's still fun to play, especially with friends who are actually good at the game and can carry me through PoE missions. My favorite frame is Ivara and I mostly tend to play by myself to do nightwave stuff (and i'm currently farming for pearls so i can turn my orbiter into a ballpit)
yes hello i love warframe :v
although im not that great at it (im only mr7) it's still fun to play, especially with friends who are actually good at the game and can carry me through PoE missions. My favorite frame is Ivara and I mostly tend to play by myself to do nightwave stuff (and i'm currently farming for pearls so i can turn my orbiter into a ballpit)
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
I play on the Switch! Though when I get a better PC, I will be switching to that.
I play on the Switch! Though when I get a better PC, I will be switching to that.
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99
I started a good while ago, got pretty overwhelmed and put the game down again. Now I picked it up again, this time slightly more motivated to make sense of it, I still don't have much of a clue of what I'm doing but I'm making progress :v

It started off pretty great. I had no memories of how the game worked and the first thing I did was joining a defense mission above my level in co-op, with people who looked pretty high-level. I didn't even know how to melee until after we extracted :'D
I started a good while ago, got pretty overwhelmed and put the game down again. Now I picked it up again, this time slightly more motivated to make sense of it, I still don't have much of a clue of what I'm doing but I'm making progress :v

It started off pretty great. I had no memories of how the game worked and the first thing I did was joining a defense mission above my level in co-op, with people who looked pretty high-level. I didn't even know how to melee until after we extracted :'D
I've been playing catch-up on Nightwave after a two week vacation. I'm rank 20 now, hopefully I'll have enough time to get all the rewards before this season ends.

It's pretty dangerous again to rank up baby frames/weapons with Zealots popping up in missions. Luckily I'm working on Wisp right now, and her Sol Gate helps when I neglect bringing a decent weapon. Just mastered Grakata and started cooking up the secondary, man I loathed that weapon XD The recoil is out of this world, the gun spends ammo like no tomorrow and the reload speed feels like that of a much more powerful primary.

Anyone else have weapons/frames you just couldn't get into?
I've been playing catch-up on Nightwave after a two week vacation. I'm rank 20 now, hopefully I'll have enough time to get all the rewards before this season ends.

It's pretty dangerous again to rank up baby frames/weapons with Zealots popping up in missions. Luckily I'm working on Wisp right now, and her Sol Gate helps when I neglect bringing a decent weapon. Just mastered Grakata and started cooking up the secondary, man I loathed that weapon XD The recoil is out of this world, the gun spends ammo like no tomorrow and the reload speed feels like that of a much more powerful primary.

Anyone else have weapons/frames you just couldn't get into?
1 2 3 4 5