Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone here plays Warframe?
1 2 3 4 5
@Puro Come join us!

@Krosulhah
I still remember how difficult everything was starting out. I used to die all the time, and I needed my friend to help me with the bosses. I'm still not a fan of needing to shoot some bosses precisely to their weakpoint, but back then my survivability was totally insufficient to tackling some of them alone. It really doesn't help that the game doesn't really teach you all that much, either. But hey, ask anyone here if you need some advice or help ^^

Now I'm jealous of everyone who has Nidus, he's one of the frames I don't have. Wait, did you need to do the Glast Gambit for his BP? That's the only quest I haven't completed, because ughhhh the Index. I'm terrible at it, and noped out of last week's NW task.

There are currently five frames I'm working on XD I'm missing Harrow's Defection drop, Revenant's neuroptics, Octavia's Derelict Survival drop, enough hexenon for Wisp's systems and the whole frame, aaand one final Saryn Prime part for whenever there's a decent Axi fissure. No wait, also Trinity systems so six frames @.@. Anyway, I love grinding for them, even though sometimes (read: most of the time) it takes forever.

Has anyone here watched the new trailers? The new intro and the Duviri Paradox one? What'd you think?
@Puro Come join us!

@Krosulhah
I still remember how difficult everything was starting out. I used to die all the time, and I needed my friend to help me with the bosses. I'm still not a fan of needing to shoot some bosses precisely to their weakpoint, but back then my survivability was totally insufficient to tackling some of them alone. It really doesn't help that the game doesn't really teach you all that much, either. But hey, ask anyone here if you need some advice or help ^^

Now I'm jealous of everyone who has Nidus, he's one of the frames I don't have. Wait, did you need to do the Glast Gambit for his BP? That's the only quest I haven't completed, because ughhhh the Index. I'm terrible at it, and noped out of last week's NW task.

There are currently five frames I'm working on XD I'm missing Harrow's Defection drop, Revenant's neuroptics, Octavia's Derelict Survival drop, enough hexenon for Wisp's systems and the whole frame, aaand one final Saryn Prime part for whenever there's a decent Axi fissure. No wait, also Trinity systems so six frames @.@. Anyway, I love grinding for them, even though sometimes (read: most of the time) it takes forever.

Has anyone here watched the new trailers? The new intro and the Duviri Paradox one? What'd you think?
[list]Wassup, fellow lizards, I'm a big time noob who doesn't really "main" anyone and doesn't know how she's got this far. I mean, Uranus, seriously? How did I get here? Still cannot kill a single boss on my own. I play on both Switch and PC and my IGA for both is "maocifer". I started on PC around 3 years ago and quickly fell off the back of this grind-cart. Unsurprisingly. Not too long ago I decided to give it a go again on Switch and have casually worked my way up to a quaint little MR7. Now that I've configured my Pro Controller to my PC, I'll be more active on PC than I was before, but I'm still a pitiful MR1 Excal. So, Switch is my main console, and PC is more of a casual play if I feel like torturing myself for choosing Excalibur as my starter. RIP Mag. On Switch, my current goals are to get... The Emissary Operator suit from Nightwave; Equinox Prime [i](Only the main bp left & relic packs seem to drop everything BUT Meso A2)[/i]; Garuda [i](I only have the main bp because I suck hard at Vallis bounties)[/i]; and Wisp [i](*cries in noob*)[/i]. My overall main goal though is to R30 everything and have all the achievements - because I'm a completionist, unfortunately. Too bad I'm awful at action games, haha, [i]I've dug myself this hole[/i]. ___ As for the new trailers? The CGI new beginnings trailer was amazingly done, even if one of MAGs abilities were completely made up. Haha. Kinda curious how big bad Vor will fit in, as well as what role Lotus plays in waking us up. Regarding the Duviri Paradox, I was super surprised to find out we were getting another open world so soon after Vallis, as I just thought it was going to be another faction/syndicate/area or something, so I'm excited. Bring on the robot horses! And curious as to how Empyrean will play out for small/solo clans?? [/list]
    Wassup, fellow lizards, I'm a big time noob who doesn't really "main" anyone and doesn't know how she's got this far. I mean, Uranus, seriously? How did I get here? Still cannot kill a single boss on my own.

I play on both Switch and PC and my IGA for both is "maocifer".
    I started on PC around 3 years ago and quickly fell off the back of this grind-cart. Unsurprisingly.
    Not too long ago I decided to give it a go again on Switch and have casually worked my way up to a quaint little MR7.
    Now that I've configured my Pro Controller to my PC, I'll be more active on PC than I was before, but I'm still a pitiful MR1 Excal.
    So, Switch is my main console, and PC is more of a casual play if I feel like torturing myself for choosing Excalibur as my starter. RIP Mag.

On Switch, my current goals are to get... The Emissary Operator suit from Nightwave; Equinox Prime
(Only the main bp left & relic packs seem to drop everything BUT Meso A2); Garuda (I only have the main bp because I suck hard at Vallis bounties); and Wisp (*cries in noob*).
My overall main goal though is to R30 everything and have all the achievements - because I'm a completionist, unfortunately. Too bad I'm awful at action games, haha, I've dug myself this hole.

___

As for the new trailers? The CGI new beginnings trailer was amazingly done, even if one of MAGs abilities were completely made up. Haha. Kinda curious how big bad Vor will fit in, as well as what role Lotus plays in waking us up.
Regarding the Duviri Paradox, I was super surprised to find out we were getting another open world so soon after Vallis, as I just thought it was going to be another faction/syndicate/area or something, so I'm excited. Bring on the robot horses!
And curious as to how Empyrean will play out for small/solo clans??
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
I AM SO EXCITED FOR EMPEREAN, NEW WAR AND DUVIRI!! I'm worried about emperean though, because my clan is pretty much dead, BUT the kingpin sysem looks absolutely amazing.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR EMPEREAN, NEW WAR AND DUVIRI!! I'm worried about emperean though, because my clan is pretty much dead, BUT the kingpin sysem looks absolutely amazing.
tumblr_p7kcvo0jw61qatlkdo1_500.gif
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
oh hey it always surprises me when these threads crop up

hello! i'm a PC player who's been playing since update 13, over five years ago. i guess you could call me a saryn main, although i end up splitting my time between a lot of frames depending on the mission. i'm currently MR17 because i haven't bothered much with the weapon mastery grind except to get everything unlocked. i'm currently still dazzled by everything they showcased at tennocon and i've been trying to figure out the duviri paradox trailer for the last week and a half. if anyone ever wants a buddy to play with, my ign is AntipathicZora
oh hey it always surprises me when these threads crop up

hello! i'm a PC player who's been playing since update 13, over five years ago. i guess you could call me a saryn main, although i end up splitting my time between a lot of frames depending on the mission. i'm currently MR17 because i haven't bothered much with the weapon mastery grind except to get everything unlocked. i'm currently still dazzled by everything they showcased at tennocon and i've been trying to figure out the duviri paradox trailer for the last week and a half. if anyone ever wants a buddy to play with, my ign is AntipathicZora
ofEAVKK.png
Eyyy, fellow Tenno on FR!
IGN is Giieko, MR14, PC player and I like to play Ash and Chroma.
Had the game for a while now but really started to pick it up late last year. I'm a pretty casual player who just likes to have fun lol. I'm suuuuper hype for all the stuff that was revealed at Tennocon this year and I can't wait to fly a railjack with my clanmates!

I have done nothing but snort kuva for the last 42 hours. I also do Nightwave, because the operator suit is essential to my existence.
Eyyy, fellow Tenno on FR!
IGN is Giieko, MR14, PC player and I like to play Ash and Chroma.
Had the game for a while now but really started to pick it up late last year. I'm a pretty casual player who just likes to have fun lol. I'm suuuuper hype for all the stuff that was revealed at Tennocon this year and I can't wait to fly a railjack with my clanmates!

I have done nothing but snort kuva for the last 42 hours. I also do Nightwave, because the operator suit is essential to my existence.
my brain almond
@Giieko
SAAME
@Giieko
SAAME
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
Fellow Tenno!? Oh my.

I play a good bit of warframe and have been for almost 3 years!
Im on PS4 and run a Clan of my own <:
im a hardcore Ivara main since the beginning buut....Wisp is kinda cool :X

feel free to add me fellow tenno! MY IGN is HelpfulDruid
Fellow Tenno!? Oh my.

I play a good bit of warframe and have been for almost 3 years!
Im on PS4 and run a Clan of my own <:
im a hardcore Ivara main since the beginning buut....Wisp is kinda cool :X

feel free to add me fellow tenno! MY IGN is HelpfulDruid
fg0cF2o.png
So I uh

I installed Warframe on my PC to claim the Discord Nitro bundle but it isn't wanting to go through with the purchase- I did hit the button in Discord before I got out of the tutorial, so I have a feeling it might have something to do with that, but it also warns me about how I don't have dual cleavers for the cosmetic in the bundle so I'm just . confused

It does register that I have Discord when I use the version I downloaded from the Warframe site, but it just flicks the overlay up, then instantly puts it away and says "purchase cancelled" with no other message. Has anyone else had a problem like this before? I just thought I'd ask here before sending a support ticket mainly because I don't know what this would even fall under if I did send one dkjhbsjkg
So I uh

I installed Warframe on my PC to claim the Discord Nitro bundle but it isn't wanting to go through with the purchase- I did hit the button in Discord before I got out of the tutorial, so I have a feeling it might have something to do with that, but it also warns me about how I don't have dual cleavers for the cosmetic in the bundle so I'm just . confused

It does register that I have Discord when I use the version I downloaded from the Warframe site, but it just flicks the overlay up, then instantly puts it away and says "purchase cancelled" with no other message. Has anyone else had a problem like this before? I just thought I'd ask here before sending a support ticket mainly because I don't know what this would even fall under if I did send one dkjhbsjkg
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@Krosullhah DE is pretty good with their suppourt, so i'd just try making an actual ticket, because if you get it wrong, either they'll correct you to where, or forward it to the right department. Even then, it might be handy to wait a little bit so it can go through, like twitchdrops. [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]
@Krosullhah
DE is pretty good with their suppourt, so i'd just try making an actual ticket, because if you get it wrong, either they'll correct you to where, or forward it to the right department.
Even then, it might be handy to wait a little bit so it can go through, like twitchdrops.
Hey! PS4 tenno here! I'm a hardcore Valkyr main. I do play other frames when needed, though my arsenal is pretty small. I'm currently working on getting some key frames that I've been missing for too long now. I've been playing on-and-off for two years! Should be about three soon, since I joined in late 2016. I'm around MR 13, I think? Can't remember. I'm currently part of a clan, but wouldn't mind grinding with other players! My PSN is elven__maiden I also have a PC account at around MR 3. I think my IGN is ElvenMaiden. I don't play PC as much when I'm home, but if there's other low-MR tenno (or just other tenno in general) who'd like to have a grinding partner, I'll be glad to hop on more! Feel free to PM me on here if anyone reading this would like to play sometime! I'm in Eastern time, but I'm generally up late anyway [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Hey! PS4 tenno here! I'm a hardcore Valkyr main. I do play other frames when needed, though my arsenal is pretty small. I'm currently working on getting some key frames that I've been missing for too long now.

I've been playing on-and-off for two years! Should be about three soon, since I joined in late 2016. I'm around MR 13, I think? Can't remember. I'm currently part of a clan, but wouldn't mind grinding with other players! My PSN is elven__maiden

I also have a PC account at around MR 3. I think my IGN is ElvenMaiden. I don't play PC as much when I'm home, but if there's other low-MR tenno (or just other tenno in general) who'd like to have a grinding partner, I'll be glad to hop on more!

Feel free to PM me on here if anyone reading this would like to play sometime! I'm in Eastern time, but I'm generally up late anyway
3 hours ahead of FR time
1 2 3 4 5