Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | fellow 'muricans, let us celebrate
1 2 3
I got a milkshake and some fries, I am content
I got a milkshake and some fries, I am content
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
It's raining where I am. So I can't set things on fire.
cries loudly
It's raining where I am. So I can't set things on fire.
cries loudly

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Hiding in my basement playing games with my family, since my dog is terrified of fireworks and you can't hear them as well from the basement.
Hiding in my basement playing games with my family, since my dog is terrified of fireworks and you can't hear them as well from the basement.
so i'm back!! we watched some fireworks and caught exactly seven fireflies
so i'm back!! we watched some fireworks and caught exactly seven fireflies
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Stuff my face full of food and watch some shows and play some video games, yeehaw [emoji=sunglasses size=1] [s]it's actually raining and lightening out so no fireworks atm :<[/s]
Stuff my face full of food and watch some shows and play some video games, yeehaw

it's actually raining and lightening out so no fireworks atm :<
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Watched the town fireworks last nite, so tonite I can go out on my deck and (as we live on a hill) watch parts of many fireworks displays.
Watched the town fireworks last nite, so tonite I can go out on my deck and (as we live on a hill) watch parts of many fireworks displays.
SFQhzL3.pngyCkAFg8.pngyPtBRD9.pngtumblr_nyl9awegtx1sbxtq7o4_75sq.pngJLu5v3r.png
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png
just watching fireworks through the window so i won't get eaten alive by mosquitoes

also F @ my dog
just watching fireworks through the window so i won't get eaten alive by mosquitoes

also F @ my dog
im celebrating by hoping I can sleep because it’s 11 and no one will shut up
im celebrating by hoping I can sleep because it’s 11 and no one will shut up
i celebrated by eating some steak and then binging some stranger things with my parents :D we got up to episode 6 before giving up and going to bed lol
i celebrated by eating some steak and then binging some stranger things with my parents :D we got up to episode 6 before giving up and going to bed lol
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
[quote name="Disturbed" date="2019-07-04 10:42:53" ] I'm celebrating by working. Yay america. [/quote] Jeez, mood. I don't get major holiday off unless I specifically ask for it.
Disturbed wrote on 2019-07-04 10:42:53:
I'm celebrating by working. Yay america.

Jeez, mood. I don't get major holiday off unless I specifically ask for it.
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
1 2 3