Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What makes you feel safe and comforted?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Favorite videos, my cat, all of my plushies but especially my custom one, this one tape I've had since I was a kid, tea and ice cream, etc XD
Favorite videos, my cat, all of my plushies but especially my custom one, this one tape I've had since I was a kid, tea and ice cream, etc XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
disappearing into a bundle of blankets, pillows, stuffed animals and maybe a cat.

Putting on a playlist of nostalgic songs (I'm up to 70 songs at this point)

I have these scentastics that I think are essential oils? They smell nice and help ground me/reduce anxiety when I put them on my wrist.

Then I'll watch stuff that comforts me like dnp games, my favorite youtubers or those lame buzzfeed videos :p
disappearing into a bundle of blankets, pillows, stuffed animals and maybe a cat.

Putting on a playlist of nostalgic songs (I'm up to 70 songs at this point)

I have these scentastics that I think are essential oils? They smell nice and help ground me/reduce anxiety when I put them on my wrist.

Then I'll watch stuff that comforts me like dnp games, my favorite youtubers or those lame buzzfeed videos :p
57vDzYs.png
I listen to music or cuddle my husband/friends.
I listen to music or cuddle my husband/friends.
kEygMJz.png
I have a pillow I've had for years I like to snuggle with (optionally with blankets). if I don't have that option I listen to my favourite music.
I have a pillow I've had for years I like to snuggle with (optionally with blankets). if I don't have that option I listen to my favourite music.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Chilling under blankets, listening to music or catching up on my YouTube subscriptions (better yet if it’s one of my favorite channels that makes longer videos I can get absorbed in). It’s a nice bonus if it’s storming outside because that’s extra cozy.
Chilling under blankets, listening to music or catching up on my YouTube subscriptions (better yet if it’s one of my favorite channels that makes longer videos I can get absorbed in). It’s a nice bonus if it’s storming outside because that’s extra cozy.
Never be afraid to ping me!
My cat mostly. She's currently curled up asleep at the end of my bed. I feel very safe and comforted even though I have a splitting headache.
My cat mostly. She's currently curled up asleep at the end of my bed. I feel very safe and comforted even though I have a splitting headache.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Hand flapping/fidget spinner I did both recently at very close times so i don’t know which calmed me down but one of them did
Hand flapping/fidget spinner I did both recently at very close times so i don’t know which calmed me down but one of them did
sugar cookies, watching/reading things (usually science videos on youtube or anime/manga) under a few khjpillion blankets. also Cat Videos
sugar cookies, watching/reading things (usually science videos on youtube or anime/manga) under a few khjpillion blankets. also Cat Videos
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Certain video games (particularly ones that are nostalgic for me, like Subnautica), cute animal videos, nature documentaries, warm fuzzy blankets, hot chocolate and cuddling with my doggo <3
Certain video games (particularly ones that are nostalgic for me, like Subnautica), cute animal videos, nature documentaries, warm fuzzy blankets, hot chocolate and cuddling with my doggo <3
pets!! sometimes drawing. [s]sweet tea[/s] and also, people. people im very close to like my family and my dearest friends!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
pets!! sometimes drawing. sweet tea

and also, people. people im very close to like my family and my dearest friends!!
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6