Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | disliked foods you like?
1 2 3 4 5
Broccoli is great (only if steamed, raw is too hard for my braces).
I also absolutely love fish, sometimes my father and I share sardines.
I used to like black licorice, but thanks to my braces, I sadly can’t eat it now.
Mushrooms and seaweed are also nice.
Broccoli is great (only if steamed, raw is too hard for my braces).
I also absolutely love fish, sometimes my father and I share sardines.
I used to like black licorice, but thanks to my braces, I sadly can’t eat it now.
Mushrooms and seaweed are also nice.
Warren, he and him, 20
MH3-Gigginox_Icon.pngMH3-Agnaktor_Icon.pngMH3-Gobul_Icon.pngMH3-Uragaan_Icon.pngMH3-Qurupeco_Icon.pngMH3-Lagiacrus_Icon.pngMH3-Barroth_Icon.pngMH3-Ceadeus_Icon.png
Carbonated milk. It tastes better then it sounds, I swear
y6Tz96p.png

Artemy | he/him | +10 FR time
[quote name="Akenthief" date="2019-05-14 11:59:13" ] Carbonated milk. It tastes better then it sounds, I swear [/quote] C-carbonated?? What's next? Milk with pulp?
Akenthief wrote on 2019-05-14 11:59:13:
C-carbonated?? What's next? Milk with pulp?
Tomatoes and pickles.

Cherry tomatoes are bomb, but I will also chomp into a beefsteak like an apple given the chance.

I prefer the sour and spicy pickles over the bread and butter ones. But gimme a whole dill, and I am a happy woman.
Tomatoes and pickles.

Cherry tomatoes are bomb, but I will also chomp into a beefsteak like an apple given the chance.

I prefer the sour and spicy pickles over the bread and butter ones. But gimme a whole dill, and I am a happy woman.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="Herico" date="2019-05-14 13:40:37" ] [quote name="Akenthief" date="2019-05-14 11:59:13" ] Carbonated milk. It tastes better then it sounds, I swear [/quote] C-carbonated?? What's next? Milk with pulp? [/quote] Chunky milk is the bomb Anyway, I really like liver and onions! I only know one other person who enjoys it, everyone else I know hates it.
Herico wrote on 2019-05-14 13:40:37:
Akenthief wrote on 2019-05-14 11:59:13:
C-carbonated?? What's next? Milk with pulp?
Chunky milk is the bomb

Anyway, I really like liver and onions! I only know one other person who enjoys it, everyone else I know hates it.
63fea8O.png.. rudi
he/she
minor
fr+3 (est)
advAsr3.png.Gr15mqs.png.wUSuH39.png.ui5ZgY1.png.AzWEmYL.png
I eat crickets and other bugs with cheddar on them. It sounds incredibly gross, unappetizing, and unsanitary, but they are clean, and I actually really like them. I get kind of sad when I can't find them in places they used to be.
I eat crickets and other bugs with cheddar on them. It sounds incredibly gross, unappetizing, and unsanitary, but they are clean, and I actually really like them. I get kind of sad when I can't find them in places they used to be.
Brussel sprouts. Ya'll. Brussel sprouts get such a bad rep, but if you roast those suckers with a little olive oil, salt and pepper? So, so good.
Brussel sprouts. Ya'll. Brussel sprouts get such a bad rep, but if you roast those suckers with a little olive oil, salt and pepper? So, so good.
j3zsWMV.png
Old Dergs for sale ; check here!
Ok IDK where movies/shows got this idea, but I can't be the only one who has noticed this...

WHY DO THE KIDS ALWAYS HATE MEATLOAF????

It's so good?????
Ok IDK where movies/shows got this idea, but I can't be the only one who has noticed this...

WHY DO THE KIDS ALWAYS HATE MEATLOAF????

It's so good?????
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
licorice!
licorice!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I legitimately love the awful food at shady chinese buffets.
I legitimately love the awful food at shady chinese buffets.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
1 2 3 4 5