Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | We just got new chickens!
1 2 3
They look pretty cute! [emoji=tundra star]
They look pretty cute!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
LOOK AT ALL THOSE C H I C K E N S
LOOK AT ALL THOSE C H I C K E N S
Hello LGBT Community
Aww very cute! And their names are perfect
Aww very cute! And their names are perfect
Bu33PqP.png
This reminds me! Today my neighbors chickens got into our yard, and we had to chase it for awhile to finally get it. And beautiful babs, congrats!
This reminds me! Today my neighbors chickens got into our yard, and we had to chase it for awhile to finally get it. And beautiful babs, congrats!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
Aww congrats on your new feathered babies! My girls are all getting old so it might be time to get a couple more babies to replace the ones I've lost due to age.
Aww congrats on your new feathered babies! My girls are all getting old so it might be time to get a couple more babies to replace the ones I've lost due to age.
ahhhhh chickens! we've got chickens as well and I'm so fond of the little fluffy dinosaurs. give your birds pets from me!
ahhhhh chickens! we've got chickens as well and I'm so fond of the little fluffy dinosaurs. give your birds pets from me!
vojnGCQ.png
Awww! So sweet!
I have over 30 atm and just got two more calico Cochins yesterday.
Awww! So sweet!
I have over 30 atm and just got two more calico Cochins yesterday.
rWTGkyx.gif
Thanks everyone!

@Dinogrrl I guess some chickens are just meant to be bullies.
Thanks everyone!

@Dinogrrl I guess some chickens are just meant to be bullies.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Yay! That's so exciting. They are adorable. I can't wait to have a place that will let me have chickens. I just want a few chickens and some wool goats. They're against zoning laws though so it may be many years before I can.
Yay! That's so exciting. They are adorable. I can't wait to have a place that will let me have chickens. I just want a few chickens and some wool goats. They're against zoning laws though so it may be many years before I can.
QOsn8Q8.pngFV7ubHf.png
get them for eggs or just as pets?
get them for eggs or just as pets?
1 2 3