Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your pet doing right now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i think she's downstairs?? probably asleep
i think she's downstairs?? probably asleep
CtM8cLF.png
My dogs are lazy and usually just sleep all day. They're just laying down rn
My dogs are lazy and usually just sleep all day. They're just laying down rn
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
staring at my goldfish crackers
staring at my goldfish crackers
Hello LGBT Community
Well... my Siamese just ran down the hall at top speed and crashed face first into the wall, screaming the entire time. He obviously still has sanity and/or coordination.
Well... my Siamese just ran down the hall at top speed and crashed face first into the wall, screaming the entire time. He obviously still has sanity and/or coordination.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
Well I don't really know what my furry pets are up to (both the dog and cat are robably sleeping) but my zebra finch is singing his little heart out and swinging on his swing.
Well I don't really know what my furry pets are up to (both the dog and cat are robably sleeping) but my zebra finch is singing his little heart out and swinging on his swing.
Dog 1
Barking...the wind isn't blowing the way he wants it to apparently

Dog 2
Sleeping on my pillow

Dog 3
Eating...again...it's her favorite thing XD

Dog 4
Cuddling with my uncle

Dog 5
Staring at me because she wants something, probably a run

Dog 6
...I know she's around here somewhere. She's old and likes to sleep in dark corners. She'll come out if I shake a treat bag XD

Bird
Sitting on my shoulder, enjoying the pretty colors on the screen

Yes, they do all have names, but I'm pretty sure no one here wants to read the paragraphs that I'll type about them if I post their names ^^;
Dog 1
Barking...the wind isn't blowing the way he wants it to apparently

Dog 2
Sleeping on my pillow

Dog 3
Eating...again...it's her favorite thing XD

Dog 4
Cuddling with my uncle

Dog 5
Staring at me because she wants something, probably a run

Dog 6
...I know she's around here somewhere. She's old and likes to sleep in dark corners. She'll come out if I shake a treat bag XD

Bird
Sitting on my shoulder, enjoying the pretty colors on the screen

Yes, they do all have names, but I'm pretty sure no one here wants to read the paragraphs that I'll type about them if I post their names ^^;
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
My cat is sleeping on my bed my beardie is on her "Godzilla rampage" (by godzilla rampage she basically wakes up from her nap and then stomps around in her cage I think its funny.) and the dogs are with my mom watching Criminal Minds on the tv
My cat is sleeping on my bed my beardie is on her "Godzilla rampage" (by godzilla rampage she basically wakes up from her nap and then stomps around in her cage I think its funny.) and the dogs are with my mom watching Criminal Minds on the tv
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
She's sleeping on the bed in the spare room cause it gets the most sunlight and had comfy pillows. Adorable little dork
She's sleeping on the bed in the spare room cause it gets the most sunlight and had comfy pillows. Adorable little dork
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
My cat just caught 2 mice. 2 mice. I need to call my parents, oof adulting is hard
My cat just caught 2 mice. 2 mice. I need to call my parents, oof adulting is hard
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
my dog is sleeping. she's a golden retriever and she's normally super energetic, but right now she's tired out
my dog is sleeping. she's a golden retriever and she's normally super energetic, but right now she's tired out
+2 FR time
he/they
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8