Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your pet doing right now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ohmnnl1.jpg[/img] sleepin under her blankie [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=dog 2]
ohmnnl1.jpg

sleepin under her blankie
[quote name="Shiraki" date="2019-04-10 23:51:11" ] Being dead. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bejiFNq.jpg[/img]
Shiraki wrote on 2019-04-10 23:51:11:
Being dead.
bejiFNq.jpg
Yesterday bite my hand

Now biting her pillow ¦|
Yesterday bite my hand

Now biting her pillow ¦|
He/They
laying upside down in a box with her paws folded neatly over each other while staring contently at a shoe string....

idk what she is either
laying upside down in a box with her paws folded neatly over each other while staring contently at a shoe string....

idk what she is either
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
my cat is asleep, my dog is on a walk, my fish is swimmin', and my rabbit is chilling with the other rabbits im currently petsitting
my cat is asleep, my dog is on a walk, my fish is swimmin', and my rabbit is chilling with the other rabbits im currently petsitting
currently bored | wlw she/her
0lSM1SJ.png
my dog is chasing the chickens around the yard
my dog is chasing the chickens around the yard
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I have a scaly buddy! He's currently asleep because he's nocturnal :)
I have a scaly buddy! He's currently asleep because he's nocturnal :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I can hear my rats upstairs and I'm so used to the noise that I don't have to go and look. They are spinning the wooden bead parrot wire toy in their cage round and round and round because they like the noise it makes. Previously I could hear them jumping from the top platform to the hanging basket (It makes a distinct whump noise).
I can hear my rats upstairs and I'm so used to the noise that I don't have to go and look. They are spinning the wooden bead parrot wire toy in their cage round and round and round because they like the noise it makes. Previously I could hear them jumping from the top platform to the hanging basket (It makes a distinct whump noise).
my hedgehog is sleeping all snuggled up in her blankies
my hedgehog is sleeping all snuggled up in her blankies
sleeping on my shoulder because hes lazy and thats all he does
sleeping on my shoulder because hes lazy and thats all he does
fight me m8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8