Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing Pocket Camp!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32
@Rainhex35 I've sent you a request, and will add you to the directory if that's okay! Stitches is very cute :) I saw what Sludgy said about your campsite, so as soon as we're friends I'm definitely gonna check it out!! [center][emoji=apple size=2][/center] @Sludgy No worries! I hope the directory layout looks alright, I'm not great at coding :U Oooh, falling black feathers would look pretty awesome! I would have to totally revamp my entire camp though. On the one hand, I'd love a spooky, witchy layout (with the creepy scenery as well), but on the other hand I also love the bright, pink, cheerful picnic vibe. Choices, choices! Yeah those special npc ones are definitely a cool idea, Brewster would be great as I'm such a coffee drinker he would totally suit me B) I'm trying to save my tickets at the moment because I keep feeling like there's going to be something else that will come out that I'll really want.... if the restock cookies were sticking around then I'd try to get all the Witch stuff for sure, that broomstick sounds cute as! [center][emoji=apple size=2][/center] @lehiishe Hahahaha I started reading your post and I was like, wow that sounds a lot like me, then eventually I realised it in fact, WAS me! :P No worries at all! I'm pretty slack at replying to be honest. At least you have a reason haha, I've got time to check the game often because I have noooothing happening.... I graduated, couldn't get a job, now I'm just drifting through life wondering what to do.... I am going to update the front page with a screen shot of this month's events and add a little pinglist underneath to use :) When the next month's announcement comes out, and people get pinged, I'll make sure to add something about finding the things at the Motor place!!
@Rainhex35

I've sent you a request, and will add you to the directory if that's okay! Stitches is very cute :) I saw what Sludgy said about your campsite, so as soon as we're friends I'm definitely gonna check it out!!

@Sludgy

No worries! I hope the directory layout looks alright, I'm not great at coding :U

Oooh, falling black feathers would look pretty awesome! I would have to totally revamp my entire camp though. On the one hand, I'd love a spooky, witchy layout (with the creepy scenery as well), but on the other hand I also love the bright, pink, cheerful picnic vibe. Choices, choices!

Yeah those special npc ones are definitely a cool idea, Brewster would be great as I'm such a coffee drinker he would totally suit me B) I'm trying to save my tickets at the moment because I keep feeling like there's going to be something else that will come out that I'll really want.... if the restock cookies were sticking around then I'd try to get all the Witch stuff for sure, that broomstick sounds cute as!

@lehiishe

Hahahaha I started reading your post and I was like, wow that sounds a lot like me, then eventually I realised it in fact, WAS me! :P

No worries at all! I'm pretty slack at replying to be honest. At least you have a reason haha, I've got time to check the game often because I have noooothing happening.... I graduated, couldn't get a job, now I'm just drifting through life wondering what to do....

I am going to update the front page with a screen shot of this month's events and add a little pinglist underneath to use :) When the next month's announcement comes out, and people get pinged, I'll make sure to add something about finding the things at the Motor place!!
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@Eleventh @despairpods @CirqueAerien @souriel @TheSoapyDolphin @Endee @Naufragate @gumiho @RidleeKi @LuneLight @Demonamia @Wildervast @Snivy14 @greywaves

Sorry for the mass ping everyone!

I'm just getting your attention to check whether you'd like to-

1. Be added to the directory, so people can quickly add you?

2. Be added to an approx monthly pinglist, to chat about season updates?

Let me know if you're a yes to either, or both!

If you don't respond then I'll just take it as a no for both, no biggie :)
@Eleventh @despairpods @CirqueAerien @souriel @TheSoapyDolphin @Endee @Naufragate @gumiho @RidleeKi @LuneLight @Demonamia @Wildervast @Snivy14 @greywaves

Sorry for the mass ping everyone!

I'm just getting your attention to check whether you'd like to-

1. Be added to the directory, so people can quickly add you?

2. Be added to an approx monthly pinglist, to chat about season updates?

Let me know if you're a yes to either, or both!

If you don't respond then I'll just take it as a no for both, no biggie :)
I am +15 hours FR time!

i'm down for both!
i'm down for both!
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
[font=century gothic]@trubbish yes to 1! [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
@trubbish
yes to 1!
pQx271A.png
Fey/Serah

5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
I'm down for both! <:
I'm down for both! <:
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
i'm fine with both! :D
i'm fine with both! :D
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
@trubbish Yes to both ^-^

Speaking of updates, I looooove that new feather sky but omg, 300 leaf tickets :') I already have so much to save up for (I want those new clooooothes)
@trubbish Yes to both ^-^

Speaking of updates, I looooove that new feather sky but omg, 300 leaf tickets :') I already have so much to save up for (I want those new clooooothes)
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
Yes to both! ^^
Yes to both! ^^
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
Yes to one please. c:
Yes to one please. c:
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
[center][size=6][color=dodgerblue] [b]Everyone has been added to what they said yes to! [emoji=ridgeback love size=2][/b][/size][/center] @Endee The new feather sky is super cool!! I would definitely save for it if I hadn't like JUST finished saving for ages and bought the sakura fall :')
Everyone has been added to what they said yes to!

@Endee

The new feather sky is super cool!! I would definitely save for it if I hadn't like JUST finished saving for ages and bought the sakura fall :')
I am +15 hours FR time!

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32